Current Events > Boston Marathon Bombing

Tamerlan Tsarnaev Was In Possession Of Right-Wing Literature

(1/2) > >>

Chris_:

--- Quote ---Tamerlan Tsarnaev Was In Possession Of Right-Wing Literature

The BBC learned over the course of its reporting that Tamerlan Tsarnaev, the older of the two bombing suspects who was killed during a confrontation with police days after the marathon bombings, possessed material asserting that 9/11 and the Oklahoma City were government conspiracies. One article dealt in his possession dealt with the "rape of our gun rights," while another suggested that "Hitler had a point."
--- End quote ---
Talking Points Memo

In what way are these "right wing" conspiracies other than the editorial board at TMP wants to frame them that way?  The last time I checked, these were left-wing obsessions, specifically LIHOP/MIHOP 9-11 stories.

TPM is a step below DemocratUnderground when it comes to journalistic integrity.

Hathcock:
http://gopthedailydose.com/2013/08/06/bbc-dead-boston-bomber-was-a-right-wing-extremist/

--- Quote ---One of the brothers suspected of carrying out the Boston bombings was in possession of right-wing American literature in the run-up to the attack, BBC Panorama has learnt.
--- End quote ---

So just because he had books that were against gun control he's a right wing extremist? So because I've read parts of the Koran I'm Islamic?

--- Quote ---He (Tamerlan) just didn’t like America. He felt like America was just basically attacking all Middle Eastern countries.”
--- End quote ---

Hmmm if they're going to sell this story they'd better figure out their ideologies, Doesn't sound like he was very patriotic.

Splashdown:
One of the funniest thread titles I've seen in a long time.

STARTING to bend the truth?

:lol:

Hathcock:

--- Quote from: Splashdown on August 06, 2013, 08:01:24 AM ---One of the funniest thread titles I've seen in a long time.

STARTING to bend the truth?

:lol:

--- End quote ---

haha true! At least in regards to the bomber's motivation.

Hathcock:
http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,89659.0.html

Already posted

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version