Current Events > General Discussion

NewsBusters Interview: Karl Rove Slams Lefty Blogosphere, Talks Media, Praises i

(1/2) > >>

BlueStateSaint:
All Hail Teh Rove!  :bow: :bow: :bow:

--- Quote ---NewsBusters Interview: Karl Rove Slams Lefty Blogosphere, Talks Media, Praises iPhone

By Matthew Sheffield | March 21, 2008 - 10:44 ET

Are liberal Democrats less likely to have social lives than conservatives?

According to Karl Rove, the answer to that question is yes. The Republican guru all but made that argument explaining why he thought liberals are more likely to be on the web than conservatives.

"I hate to sound sort of diffident about it but it strikes me that a lot of people on the right have got active lives and are doing other things," Rove said. "The idea of spending a lot of time on the internet and taking their talents and displaying them there is not something [conservatives] really do."

Still, Rove said that he would like to see more righties on YouTube and elsewhere, counteracting what he said was a greater emphasis on public relations on the part of Democrats.

The former White House deputy chief of staff also talked blogs, telling NewsBusters his favorites include Wall Street Journal columnist James Taranto, National Review's Corner, mixed with a dash of "objective" media like the New York Times and the Washington Post along with blogs such as Instapundit and Power Line.
--- End quote ---

Oh, it gets better . . . !  :evillaugh: :-)

The rest is at:

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/matthew-sheffield/2008/03/21/newsbusters-interview-karl-rove-slams-lefty-blogosphere-talks-med

bijou:
Hehe, Karl has obviously lurked at DU.  :-)

NHSparky:
Rove, you magnificent bastard!

Chris_:
That's a great interview.  I love the "shred of coolness" comment.

Lord Undies:
I love how the leftie lunatics bestows 1000 times more power on Karl Rove than does reality.  He's their Boo Radley.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version