Author Topic: Forgive my rage  (Read 801 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Forgive my rage
« on: January 14, 2021, 05:28:52 PM »
Traildogbob (2,377 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100214923548

Forgive my rage

My daughter, age 31 and all I have, we lost her mom to cancer when she was 10, is now extremely sick from Covid. She is an ICU nurse, and was attacked by a male rabid denier on in her unit while trying to help him. She was in full PPE and still got the virus from him. He forcefully punched her in the breast. And spewed while shouting.

7 days in and got positive test Tuesday.

I have no patience left. I served this country for 8 years and now the enemy is right here, egged on by Trump and Fox News. Attacking my country, and now attacking my daughter just trying to give medical help.

I am fighting like hell to not take my skills, a special set of skills, gubment paid for skills to go honor my oath.

I hate to see the flag, I hate the chanting USA, I hate the GOP. Never will I salute, take my hat off, or honor that God damned song until justice and prison for all these treasonous asses are accomplished. Especially congress, Trump and his minions.
If I lose her, this soldier will go back to soldiering.

This snowflake is now boiling water and about to scald some brain dead Trump zombies.

And Comey thinks Biden should pardon Trump for unity😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬.

Benghazi, who ordered the stand done while watching the attack that killed for? Those attackers did not shit and smear it all the building. Our home grown white terrorists did just that in our capital. In GODS name, Pillow Guy! **** GOP. **** every damn one of them. Jail that 5 foot white Glock Qanon Princess that assisted the attack.

Ok, I am done for now. Thanks for allowing steam from this boiling pot to rise and cool.

:mental:

Star Member BComplex (4,801 posts)

6. And propaganda through hate radio and fox/nmax/oann.

It's the propaganda and lies that have to stop. Twitter and FB are FINALLY doing a small part after being the main platforms on social media, but the disease has metastasized.

Star Member Bradshaw3 (4,997 posts)

3. Your rage is definitely justified

They just keep hurting people and our country because of their hatred and unfounded anger, spurred on by media and scumbag pols. Now they have hurt your loved one. I feel that kind of anger most days, without anywhere near the kind of justification you have. However you don't want to go to jail, so please reach out to someone who can listen. You can rant anytime on here. You and your daughter have served their country and are appreciated.

9. Thank you

I need to be free to protect her as long as I am alive. And the release of steam keeps this boiler from exploding. 3 brothers and a dad, all trumpers and “Christians”. No reaching out to that. My oldest brother sent me 5 praying hands images. No text, I told him Tots and Pears are useless. Especially if you are praying to Pillow Guys God, or Paula Whites God.
So thank you fine people here on Du for being here to reach out to.
Go out to get food about 3 weeks apart. I stay apart, wash hands and proudly wear my “Shut the F**k up Donny” mask from the Stephanie Miller Show. I wear my old Special Ops Navy hat, with glaring angry eyes, no one says anything for some reason. Thanks for you kind response. She has pre existing lung issues as her mom did, so we are on edge. Not self inflicted. Genetics.

special OPS...  :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

RANDYWILDMAN (727 posts)

7. No Unity for Peace

cause they are never gonna let it go !

Only 10 voted for impeachment in the house yesterday about 150 reps voted for the BIG LIE last week,

When they all give up the lie and yell at their supporters to stand down and go away, then and only should we work with them, MAYBE!!

Sorry about your Daughter

Star Member NNadir (26,257 posts)

11. Without Comey's pernicious interference we wouldn't be...

...discussing how to treat a criminal in the White House.

Hundreds of thousands of dead Americans would still be alive.

He has the credibility of a turnip, not that I wish to denigrate turnips with the comparison.

I'm sure all of us hope for daughter's complete recovery.

16. And please

Everyone, do not have a sense of security with pretty cloth masks. She was in full PPE, N95 and Shield. I wear an N95 UNDER my “Shut The F**K Up Donny” mask.

:o

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

This, under

this...

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Star Member TNNurse (4,903 posts)

23. Your rage is justified. Hoping the best for your daughter.

I would understand if she left nursing after this. This is not one of the requirements of her job, to be attacked and infected. I know some will say he was not in his right mind. I understand that, but he was led into the dark place in his mind.

45. She is at home

She got sick a few days after her 12 hour night shift. She got the test after 4 days of extreme sickness the day before her next shift. So we did not know he, who was positive, had infected her. Do not know what his status is and probably have to see what hospital will do after her return and if charges are brought. I just go over everyday and take meds and liquids or anything she can possibly eat, and leave it on her porch. We had to euthanize her precious best buddy little dog a month ago After cancer diagnosis. She just adopted two kittens to help from the heartbreaking loss, and those 2 little boys are loving her non stop. Other wise she would be alone in there.
Thank all of you soooo much. All these supportive and kind responses have helped me tremulously and I have shared all the love with her.

:whatever:

Jon King (327 posts)

43. I'm with you, its time to destroy Trumpism...

This is the time. Destroy everything Trump. Progressives control the swing states and demographic trends. We are 80% of the economy. Enough is enough. Get them all off social media, charge them, boycott everyone who supports them. You can either support America or Trump. Pick one and if you choose Trump, we will destroy you economically and criminally if you step over the line.

They have killed so many and almost destroyed the democracy.

:censored:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: Forgive my rage
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2021, 05:55:12 PM »
 ::)

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2021, 07:05:02 PM »
Hundreds of thousands of dead Americans would still be alive.

please explain.  Is the DUmmy trying to say that if hillary was president instead of Trump, then the chinese virus would have never entered our borders and affected hundreds of thousands of people?
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2021, 12:21:30 PM »
Sounds like OP DUmmie thinks he’s Bryan Mills.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2021, 01:29:35 PM »
He forcefully punched her in the breast.

I guess identifying as a man did not help in this case.  :lmao:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2021, 01:49:26 PM »
raildogbob (2,377 posts)

45. She is at home

She got sick a few days after her 12 hour night shift. She got the test after 4 days of extreme sickness the day before her next shift. So we did not know he, who was positive, had infected her. Do not know what his status is and probably have to see what hospital will do after her return and if charges are brought. I just go over everyday and take meds and liquids or anything she can possibly eat, and leave it on her porch. We had to euthanize her precious best buddy little dog a month ago After cancer diagnosis. She just adopted two kittens to help from the heartbreaking loss, and those 2 little boys are loving her non stop. Other wise she would be alone in there.
Thank all of you soooo much. All these supportive and kind responses have helped me tremulously and I have shared all the love with her.

Ugh again with the therapy cats.

BTW I turned down an opportunity at work to receive the Moderna vaccine last Friday, I would prefer to see that dose expire vs. this DUmmie or its daughter getting that shot.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2021, 04:30:41 PM »
I see the Nazis at DU are becoming even more Nazified than the Nazis they’ve shown themselves to be since 2001.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2021, 06:23:54 PM »
We had to euthanize her precious best buddy little dog a month ago After cancer diagnosis.

Must not have been too much of a best buddy if they killed it before trying any treatment.  :bird:

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2021, 01:07:19 AM »
So during a pandemic a nurse can tell seven days later exactly from whom she contracted the ChiVi? Unpossible.

And she if contracted the ChiVi while wearing full PPE then what good do simple masks do for the rest of us?

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2021, 11:15:05 AM »
I am fighting like hell to not take my skills, a special set of skills, gubment paid for skills to go honor my oath.

I hate to see the flag, I hate the chanting USA, I hate the GOP. Never will I salute, take my hat off, or honor that God damned song until justice and prison for all these treasonous asses are accomplished. Especially congress, Trump and his minions.
If I lose her, this soldier will go back to soldiering.

This snowflake is now boiling water and about to scald some brain dead Trump zombies.

And Comey thinks Biden should pardon Trump for unity😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬.

Benghazi, who ordered the stand done while watching the attack that killed for? Those attackers did not shit and smear it all the building. Our home grown white terrorists did just that in our capital. In GODS name, Pillow Guy! **** GOP. **** every damn one of them. Jail that 5 foot white Glock Qanon Princess that assisted the attack.

"Gubmint paid for skills"? What, are you going to kill us all with bad cooking or your bad assed toilet cleaning skills?

:badass:
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline YupItsMe

« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2021, 11:02:42 AM »
Quote from: Traildogbob 2,377 posts

Liam Neeson has a DU account?  who knew?  :rofl:

Offline SarasotaRepub

• eeeeeeevil ReThug
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2021, 12:16:21 PM »
Another pathetic Bouncy... :panic:
Vader Rules!