Author Topic: Vanderbilt Students Expelled Over Violent Protest, Including Activist Recognized  (Read 683 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Vanderbilt Students Expelled Over Violent Protest, Including Activist Recognized by the White House
https://jonathanturley.org/2024/04/09/vanderbilt-students-expelled-over-violent-protest-including-activist-recognized-by-the-white-house/

For years, we have discussed the failure of universities to take actions against faculty and students shutting down events or acting unlawfully, including faculty guilty of criminal assault. Now, Vanderbilt has expelled three students after anti-Israel protests, including Jack Petocz, a political activist recognized by the White House and featured prominently in the New York Times and other news outlets.

According to the Vanderbilt Hustler and The College Fix, the students were arrested for allegedly assaulting a security guard amid raucous anti-Israel protests inside an Administration building late last month.

A security video shows a security officer overwhelmed as he tried to keep protesters out of Kirkland Hall.

Jack Petocz is expelled from Vanderbilt.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Old n Grumpy

Vanderbilt Students Expelled Over Violent Protest, Including Activist Recognized by the White House
https://jonathanturley.org/2024/04/09/vanderbilt-students-expelled-over-violent-protest-including-activist-recognized-by-the-white-house/

Jack Petocz is expelled from Vanderbilt.

He eats dicks for lunch. :gay2: :gay2:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
On a related note.

Sharp: America’s Parenting Problem is Currently on Full Display
https://ampamerica.com/sharp-americas-parenting-problem-is-currently-on-full-display/

Scrolling social media over the weekend I ran into a familiar name making headlines again. I stumbled across a post on X from Gen Z activist Jack Petocz complaining that he had been expelled from Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee. Per multiple online reports, Petocz along with several others were arrested after staging a sit in at the University’s chancellor’s office in support of Palestine. The University alleges that some of these student protestors shoved campus security while making their way into the closed building. For this reason, the students were expelled from the school.   

I'm Jack Petocz, a 19 y/o activist that's been fighting for marginalized people for years.

Yesterday, I was expelled from Vanderbilt University for peacefully protesting the genocide in Palestine.

Vanderbilt will let sexual assaulters walk free, but expel passionate organizers.

— Jack Petocz (@Jack_Petocz) April 6, 2024

Petocz has a long history of activism. Petocz also has a long history of exaggeration and complaining about the results of his activism.  Petocz first made news in Flagler County Florida. Petocz organized a student protest over Florida’s HB 1557, often inappropriately named the “Don’t Say Gay” bill. The bill which merely disallowed teachers from grades K-4 from discussing sexuality related topics passed the Florida legislature in 2022.

Petocz requested permission from school administrators at Flagler Palm Coast High School to stage a protest. He was granted permission to conduct this activity during a break period on the school’s track with the stipulation that no political material be distributed. Petocz then defied the rules given to him by handing out pride flags and refusing to stop activities once the break concluded. For this he was suspended and given a permanent mark on his disciplinary record. Much of the local liberal media ran cover for Petocz arguing that he was simply exercising his rights.

A generation of coddled kids leads to this.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline RonE

• Probationary (Probie)
I'm Jack Petocz, a 19 y/o activist that's been fighting for marginalized people for years.

Yesterday, I was expelled from Vanderbilt University for peacefully protesting the genocide in Palestine.

Vanderbilt will let sexual assaulters walk free, but expel passionate organizers.

— Jack Petocz (@Jack_Petocz) April 6, 2024

You're 19 years old. Lose the "I've been fighting for years" bullshit. Grow up. Get a real job.  All the "passionate organizer" slots are full. Think "entry level". You may need to look it up.

Offline Old n Grumpy

The little punk needs to get some sense beaten into him. It’s not all about you dummy. There’s rules follow them if you can’t accept the consequences.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!