Author Topic: Texas teen faces terrorism charge for threatening to spread coronavirus, police  (Read 480 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Texas teen faces terrorism charge for threatening to spread coronavirus, police say
https://news.yahoo.com/texas-teen-faces-terror-charge-235340153.html

Police in Texas are searching for an 18-year-old girl who claimed in a series of Snapchat videos to have tested positive for and to be "willfully spreading" the coronavirus.

The teenager, identified by police in Carrollton, near Dallas, as Lorraine Maradiaga, faces a charge of making a terroristic threat.

"We have no confirmation Maradiaga is actually a threat to public health," police said in a statement Sunday. "We are, however, taking her social media actions very seriously."

Lorraine Maradiaga should be charged with terrorism.  :mad: :argh:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
I’ve said it before and I still maintain that social media is going to bring about the end of our species.

I think they should remove the showing the number of “likes” and/or “views” on posts. If the poster wants to know then they need a contact who will review the content and tell them their numbers.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen