Author Topic: TheMasturbtingNemeCyst  (Read 1561 times)

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
Re: TheMasturbtingNemeCyst
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2012, 11:03:34 PM »
What the hell am I looking at there, Wineslob?  And for whom are they "soft but satisfying?"  And why are you giving away perfectly good beer to DUmmies? 
Salmon eggs for bait. Trout love 'em.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2012, 04:27:44 AM »
Salmon eggs for bait. Trout love 'em.

Redneck caviar!   :drool:

Pass me some saltines!   :lmao:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2012, 04:40:31 AM »
TheMastersNemesis (915 posts)

I Guess I Am A Communist But I Am Proud Of It

Because I believe in economic and social justice, a Second Economic Bill Of Rights as well as Equal Rights For Women, & Marriage Equality, I am a communist. The GOP says so. I am guilty.

I believe in an economic bill of rights where a person has a right to the following. It should be the law of the land.

Then take your ass to Cuba or France.

Or better yet find some deserted island and start your own stupid one man country.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0