Author Topic: I am so ****ing sick and tired of people questioning  (Read 1236 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
I am so ****ing sick and tired of people questioning
« on: March 10, 2008, 12:30:31 AM »
lost-in-nj  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sun Mar-09-08 09:54 PM
Original message
I am so ****ing sick and tired of people questioning

Advertisements [?]
my money and where I got it

they have NO IDEA the blood, sweat and tears.....

that I have gone through the last 30 ****ING years....
to get where I am today

I worked 16-18 days next to my stbx ,house was up for tax sale and forclousure...
my heat,electricity,phone and YES food was cut off....
my daughter slept on the floor next to my bed on a sleeping bag and sheets
for 2 years

but we moved forward..... we WORKED!!!!!!!!!!! what a ****ing concept.....
for our money ....
and I mean....
worked....

I wish the "liberals" on DU would realize some of us actually
earned our money

it makes me sad to think
you think
it was all easy street

**** no

lost

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x2980658#2980665

This is too funny he is shocked that a bunch of liberals think bad of him because he has money.

lost-in-nj  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sun Mar-09-08 10:00 PM
Response to Reply #1
7. they don't

but some broad brush posts have been written
in the lounge and I for one

am tired of it......

I want everyone to know

some of us worked for it....
thats all

lost

But according to the gospel of liberalism if you made money in the process you must have oppressed someone else or taken someone else's chance away from them to make that money that you are so selfishly hoarding.

lonestarnot  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sun Mar-09-08 10:25 PM
Response to Reply #28
37. You may have "worked hard for your money" but how bout those people

that surely helped you. Did they get a piece of the pie? Or did you eat all of it?

:lmao:

bemildred  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sun Mar-09-08 09:58 PM
Response to Original message
2. We applaud people that worked hard for their money.

Edited on Sun Mar-09-08 09:58 PM by bemildred
It's the ones that came by it easy and dishonest that we disapprove of.

Meaning if you have dough and vote Dem it's all good but if you have dough and vote Repuke then you must have stolen it from poor people.

sleebarker  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sun Mar-09-08 09:58 PM
3. As long as you realize that not everyone can do that

and don't adopt that whole Republican "I got mine, so **** you. Get a job you bum!" attitude, that's okay.

Actually the Republicans that I know are pretty generous with charity and to the church and yes they do expect people who can, to get off their asses and work like they did.
autorank  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sun Mar-09-08 10:01 PM
12. Go take a hike.   Updated at 6:33 PM

Nobody questioned how you earned your money.

But I will say this, you should wonder if your taking on a career as a
professional victim.

This is a bogus post, by the way. There is no premise and there is no point.

Enjoy CU.

:lmao: :lmao:

quadriga  (84 posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sun Mar-09-08 10:09 PM
21. The problem people have with wealth

is that for you to be "up" means that a lot of people have to be "down" and are "down".

:whatever:

AX10  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Mon Mar-10-08 01:11 AM
96. Half of the people around here are hoping for a marxist revolution.

That would be awful. I sympathize with you, I too earn my money.

:lmao:

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Airwolf

Re: I am so ******* sick and tired of people questioning
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2008, 12:33:50 AM »
Cool.More of that warm response and that guy will turn over to the VRWC in no time.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
Re: I am so ****ing sick and tired of people questioning
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2008, 12:38:16 AM »
How did Lost-in-nj and AX10 make it over the 1000 post count?

Money is love.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: I am so ****ing sick and tired of people questioning
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2008, 03:44:21 AM »
AX10  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Mon Mar-10-08 01:11 AM
96. Half of the people around here are hoping for a marxist revolution.

That would be awful. I sympathize with you, I too earn my money.

Here comes the rock.

If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2008, 04:59:16 AM »
The sheer ignorance is staggering,even when you know it is there to see it so displayed still makes your jaw drop.

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2008, 08:47:01 AM »
Geez, I wonder who these idiots think their beloved Hollyweird crowd oppresses with their  :confused:
"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me to try to change it."

Barack Obama

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site