Author Topic: US Airstrike in Somalia  (Read 997 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
US Airstrike in Somalia
« on: March 08, 2008, 07:21:03 AM »
Ronulans prove yet again that the only people they're willing to wage unrestricted warfare against are "neocons" who want nothing more than an equal say in their nation's political processes. "Neocons" are suppose to be undermining the constitution, waging global war and in the thrall of jooos.

But real terrorists?

Those are just figments...

OptionsTrader

Bush pulled this shit in 2007 and we later learned that no "terrorists" were in the building. The lost lives were for NOTHING.

These kinds of attacks are so counterproductive to the safety of the American people it makes me ill to think about it.

In the eyes of Somali people today, who is the terrorist organization?

jmdrake

Somalia was a relative peace a few years ago before we pushed Ethiopia to invade. Creating terrorists all in the name of fighting terrorism.

Cyclone177

Yep,

Osama is crafty and will hide behind women and children. Which, unfortunately, our precision guided missles haven't learned to differentiate between. /sar/

I have a 2 yr old, and it makes me really sad to learn of these pointless murders.

Too bad most US Americans could care less. American Idol is on, and double cheeses are on sale for .99. ftw
New for ya, shitbird: the asshole we just zotted would hunt down and kill your 2 y/o deliberately, not by accident.

Get it?

abruzz0 

Cyclone177 
Yep,

Osama is crafty and will hide behind women and children. Which, unfortunately, our precision guided missles haven't learned to differentiate between. /sar/

I have a 2 yr old, and it makes me really sad to learn of these pointless murders.

Too bad most US Americans could care less. American Idol is on, and double cheeses are on sale for .99. ftw

lol, US Americans

ItsTime

can we stop bombing the hell out of everyone? PLEASE?

DealzOnWheelz 

"We have guided missles and misguided men" MLK
Any other day--and particularly on MLK Day--they'd be railing against the "communist" Dr. King.

jmdrake

Uh....Osama isn't in Somalia. It's funny that we can bomb every place where Osama is NOT but we can't bomb where he supposedly IS (the tribal regions of Pakistan) because we "can't offend our great ally" Mussharaf.

Regards,

John M. Drake
Weren't you the one just whining about "pointless murders"?

As in the one where we struck at al Zawahiri but ended-up hitting a house full of women and children only because al Zaweahiri had avoided being there by 10 minutes?

That was in Pakistan, dumbass.

angelatc

Yeah, right? We're making enemies faster than we can kill them.
I'm sure the forebombing of Tokyo didn't win us any friends among the Japanese..but they seem to have gotten over it.

Naraku

We must remain on the offensive against terror. We have to destroy the terrorists wherever they are whether they're hiding in hopsitals, at weddings, or in pharmaceutical factories. The only way we can win the hearts and minds of the Muslim world is to destroy these targets indiscriminately and remove the threat they pose to our empi- . . . nation.

AmericaFyeah92 

jmdrake 
Somalia was a relative peace a few years ago before we pushed Ethiopia to invade. Creating terrorists all in the name of fighting terrorism. 

if by relative peace u mean constant civil war, famine, disease, ethnic cleansing, and the abscence of any real government, than yes

I actually am not so offended by this, since it seems like a legitemate Al Qaeda target. Civilian casualties are an inevitable aspect of war. I know that puts me in the minority, but whatev
Minority?

You'll be lucky if they don't banninate you.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=125660
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline formerlurker

Re: US Airstrike in Somalia
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2008, 09:12:45 AM »
A sure fire way to stop voter fraud.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) Become a precinct captain. Sign up at http://voters.ronpaul2008.com
2) Contact EVERY voter in your district and find out who's willing to vote for Paul
3) On election day contact EVERY Paul voter and make sure they get out and vote
4) Check your the days final tally with your pre election projections. If you don't have AT LEAST the same number of voters you were counting on in your precinct, contact all of your pledged voters after the election.
5) If your informal "exit poll" of Paul supporters is still way below the "official results" report your findings to the campaign.

Honestly we need to be doing this anyway fraud or no fraud.

Regards,

John M. Drake

.... or you can just get a job or a life, your choice.

Color Ron Paul campaign badges.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You don't have a Ron Paul campaign button but you want to look professional when you canvas? Print this file out on a color printer. They use the Avery 74461 name badge template.

http://files.meetup.com/504095/ronpaulbadges.doc

Regards,

John M. Drake

...or better yet you can just use crayons to duplicate them.

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2008, 09:16:55 AM »
I threatened ABC that they were LIABLE...

I threatened ABC that they were liable because people don't donate to RP if they think he has quit...they backed up and 2.5 minutes the story was changed! I wonder if that is the secret recipe for all these assholes who act like he isn't running. They are liars and should be held accountable.

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS ARGUMENT...PLEASE POST!

btw I ALSO TOLD A CAMPAIGN OFFICIAL THIS INFO...THEY ARE CONSIDERING IT TOO...ANY LAWYERS OUT THERE???

HAHAHAHAHA.   

Torch -- check.
Pitchfork -- check.

Let's do it people!!!

OMG this website is too damn funny!   Sorry for highjacking your thread here, but WOW these people are insane!

Offline Sonnabend

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2008, 09:31:48 AM »
4) Check your the days final tally with your pre election projections. If you don't have AT LEAST the same number of voters you were counting on in your precinct, contact all of your pledged voters after the election.

I don't know about anyone else here, but if I got a call after the election asking me how I voted, my reply would blister paint at 300 feet and would start with the words "None of your ****ing business"