Author Topic: so-I'm drunk  (Read 1313 times)

Offline Attero Dominatus

• VRWC Psionics Corps
  • Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est
so-I'm drunk
« on: March 08, 2008, 12:52:30 AM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x2974853

w8liftinglady  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sat Mar-08-08 01:23 AM
Original message
so-I'm drunk

But-what are the themes we need to attack the repubs on?enough of attacking each other

Refresh | 3 Recommendations    Printer Friendly | Permalink | Reply | Top
Drunk or not, you are delusional.

NYCALIZ  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sat Mar-08-08 01:25 AM
Response to Original message
1. how about attacking them on results

debt
unemployment
deterioration of opportunity
deterioration of infrastructure
loss of international prestige
   Printer Friendly | Permalink | Reply | Top
:whatever:

w8liftinglady  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sat Mar-08-08 01:26 AM
Response to Reply #1
2. I'm with you

Let's quit attacking each other,then.
   Printer Friendly | Permalink | Reply | Top
You primitives will never be at peace with one another. That is a good thing.
Those who would trade their liberty for temporary security will get neither. --Benjamin Franklin.

Offline jukin

Re: so-I'm drunk
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2008, 01:49:41 PM »
Unfortunately your are also stupid. Tomorrow you will be sober and your excuse for still being stupid gone.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Dixie*Darling

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2008, 01:53:17 PM »
Unfortunately your are also stupid. Tomorrow you will be sober and your excuse for still being stupid gone.

:lmao: How true!

Offline Attero Dominatus

• VRWC Psionics Corps
  • Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2008, 01:56:43 PM »

:rotf:
Those who would trade their liberty for temporary security will get neither. --Benjamin Franklin.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2008, 01:57:20 PM »

Pretty damn good there, J!
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2008, 08:18:53 PM »
Yes - stupid while drunk is one thing. Stupid as a natural state of existence is quite another. Natural stupidity is one of the fundamental principals of DUmp life.
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄