Author Topic: George W Bush is officially an admitted war criminal, terrorist & human rights v  (Read 1974 times)

Offline Attero Dominatus

• VRWC Psionics Corps
  • Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x2973385

Ghost in the Machine  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Fri Mar-07-08 06:30 PM
Original message
George W Bush is officially an admitted war criminal, terrorist & human rights violator...

Advertisements [?]
Edited on Fri Mar-07-08 06:31 PM by Ghost in the Machine
It is now time to take back control of our government, by any means necessary. Our Constitution gives us, "We, The People", the unalienable right to cast off a corrupt government and start over. That time is here.

Bush to Veto Bill Banning Waterboarding
Published: 3/7/08, 6:06 PM EDT

WASHINGTON (AP) - The White House says President Bush will veto legislation on Saturday that would have barred the CIA from using waterboarding - a technique that simulates drowning - and other harsh interrogation methods on terror suspects.

Bush has said the bill would harm the government's ability to prevent future attacks. Supporters of the legislation argue that it preserves the United States' right to collect critical intelligence while boosting the country's moral standing abroad.

"The bill would take away one of the most valuable tools on the war on terror, the CIA program to detain and question key terrorist leaders and operatives," deputy White House press secretary Tony Fratto said Friday.

The bill would restrict the CIA to using only the 19 interrogation techniques listed in the Army field manual.

http://my.att.net/s/editorial.dll?bfromind=2754&eeid=57...

How many of you are really outraged enough to cast off this government? I know I've had all I can take.

Refresh | 14 Recommendations    Printer Friendly | Permalink | Reply | Top
REVOLUTION!!!...Oh wait... :rotf: :rotf:

OwnedByFerrets  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Fri Mar-07-08 06:45 PM
Response to Original message
2. We are all numb from the constant lawbreaking.....

we have criminal fatigue.
   Printer Friendly | Permalink | Reply | Top
No you are numb from BDS.

Dangerman  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Fri Mar-07-08 06:55 PM
3. What every single headline...

Makes you want to hate Bush even more... And I'm BEYOND hatred towards him!

:mad:
Your hatrid burns bright. It will consume you.

EOO  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Fri Mar-07-08 06:59 PM
4. Notice how all the bills Bush vetoes are ones that dont benefit him directly.

I'm tired of this shit. :banghead:

Wizard777  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Fri Mar-07-08 07:02 PM
5. It worked for Saddam Hussein!

He had Kurds trying to overthrow his government. He has shi'ites trying to assassinate him. Oh yeah, using torture is one of the reasons we bomb people for three days. You know at some point in time Bush has to quit justifying the actions and tactics of people we call "enemies." If not, at some point in time we're going to have to start officially calling Bush the enemy.
:rotf:

barbtries  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Fri Mar-07-08 07:05 PM
6. "all i can take"

has been stretched and stretched. daily outrage. losing hope. wondering what will it take, will we muster what it will take, to get this country back. is it possible. yes i feel ready for major major change. i'll sign up
REVOLUTION!!!...Oh wait... :rotf: :rotf:

Psyop Samurai  Donating Member  (426 posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Fri Mar-07-08 07:49 PM
7. I was really outraged enough five years ago...

...now there's very little left of me. Hear that, enablers? You won. Happy now?

fed-up  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Fri Mar-07-08 08:43 PM
8. and the chickensh*t does it on a Saturday (worse than Friday news dump day) nt

Those who would trade their liberty for temporary security will get neither. --Benjamin Franklin.

Offline Airwolf

Awwwwwww, they're so cute when they think they matter. :rotf:
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
I don`t suppose it would do any good to point out to the primitives that by passing this bill and presenting it to the President to sign it is an admission by dems in Congress that the subject matter isn`t currently illeagal but they are attempting to make it so.

That would mean DUmmies no crime has been committed and your own know it.  :-)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
I don`t suppose it would do any good to point out to the primitives that by passing this bill and presenting it to the President to sign it is an admission by dems in Congress that the subject matter isn`t currently illeagal but they are attempting to make it so.

I was just gonna say.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12

I was just gonna say.

But, since the DUmb****s never let that little fact get in their way, why should we remind them?
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running

I was just gonna say.

But, since the DUmb****s never let that little fact get in their way, why should we remind them?
I have noticed among the DU and RP set there is a tremendous inability to seat events into overall context. They seem so bent on proving a particular point that singular events are re-interpreted to conform to a forgone conclusion to the real contex of any event is lost. For example, I just posted in the RP forum how the Ronulans are bemoaning the ginned-up neocon war against Hugo Chavez even though Colombia never attacked Venezuela, Chavez stuck his nose in where it wasn't involved (except maybe his support for FARC), they bemoan the so-called plot to take hugo's oil on behalf of Exxon--even though the commie stole private property and the Colombians never counter-mobilized...an odd course of action for a neocon CIA puppet seeking to provoke a war.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."