Author Topic: Top Ranking CIA Operatives Admit Al-qaeda Is a Complete Fabrication  (Read 1822 times)

Offline tuolumnejim

As frank would say "Oh my".  :lmao: The DUmpmonkeys just get out farther and farther.

Link

katty  (1000+ posts)       Fri Mar-07-08 09:22 PM
Original message
Top Ranking CIA Operatives Admit Al-qaeda Is a Complete Fabrication 
 more:
http://polidics.com/cia/top-ranking-cia-operatives-admi...

Top Ranking CIA Operatives Admit Al-qaeda Is a Complete Fabrication (some vid at link)

BBC’s killer documentary called “The Power of Nightmares“. Top CIA officials openly admit, Al-qaeda is a total and complete fabrication, never having existed at any time. The Bush administration needed a reason that complied with the Laws so they could go after “the bad guy of their choice” namely laws that had been set in place to protect us from mobs and “criminal organizations” such as the Mafia.

A people... who are possessed of the spirit of commerce, who see and who will pursue their advantages may achieve almost anything.

GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter to Benjamin Harrison

"Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
Re: Top Ranking CIA Operatives Admit Al-qaeda Is a Complete Fabrication
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2008, 03:50:03 PM »
aphopkin  Donating Member  (247 posts)
6. I've always thought that Al Qaeda

was created during the Soviet-Afghanistan war. We (the US whoever that is) wanted the Soviets to lose and lose big. So we sent some CIA types to assist the Afghans. They taught them to fight, armed them and voila - Al Qaeda is born.

Just like we installed Saddam, then toppled Saddam.

We set them up to knock them down - and the war machine makes money.

When are these nutballs going to get it through their thick f'n skulls that neither Al Qaeda NOR the Taliban were the Mujahideen?
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2008, 04:05:58 PM »
Have Val and Joe written yet another book?

Cindie
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline tuolumnejim

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2008, 04:09:16 PM »
aphopkin  Donating Member  (247 posts)
6. I've always thought that Al Qaeda

was created during the Soviet-Afghanistan war. We (the US whoever that is) wanted the Soviets to lose and lose big. So we sent some CIA types to assist the Afghans. They taught them to fight, armed them and voila - Al Qaeda is born.

Just like we installed Saddam, then toppled Saddam.

We set them up to knock them down - and the war machine makes money.

When are these nutballs going to get it through their thick f'n skulls that neither Al Qaeda NOR the Taliban were the Mujahideen?

Just saying.  :-)
A people... who are possessed of the spirit of commerce, who see and who will pursue their advantages may achieve almost anything.

"Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2008, 04:10:20 PM »
By saying CIA in this instance what they really mean is Crap Information Agency, not the REAL CIA.
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline Attero Dominatus

• VRWC Psionics Corps
  • Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2008, 04:33:49 PM »
lovuian  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Fri Mar-07-08 05:26 PM
Response to Original message
23. yes we are not fighting Iraqis in Iraq now we are fighting

Alqaeda

they are the imaginary Boogie man but gives Bush his agenda and Neo Cons
   Printer Friendly | Permalink | Reply | Top
:tinfoil2:

jimshoes  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Fri Mar-07-08 05:24 PM
22. Needless to say, I'd like to see this get some

Edited on Fri Mar-07-08 05:26 PM by jimshoes
serious news time and then see the whole bush house of cards come tumbling down. Add to that a whopping helping of MIHOP and let's see where it goes from there.
You just cannot buy that kind of delusion.

quadriga  (71 posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Fri Mar-07-08 05:23 PM
21. Everyday we get closer to the truth.

It's looking more and more like the September 11 attacks were a joint ISI/Saudi Intel op.
:tinfoil2: :tinfoil2:

neweurope  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Fri Mar-07-08 04:59 PM
17. What I always said - k & r

---------------

Remember Fallujah

Bush to The Hague!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

malaise  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Fri Mar-07-08 04:41 PM
9. Every day these people vindicate my analysis

of the complete inversion of reality that we are experiencing.

Bushco invented AlQaeda.
Spoken by someone who believes that the world started in 2001 and thinks everything that goes wrong is the fault of Bush, Cheney, and the Neocons.
Those who would trade their liberty for temporary security will get neither. --Benjamin Franklin.

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2008, 04:46:32 PM »
The DUmmy is about three years too late. This "documentary" came out in 2005 and since then has been compared to Michael Moore's F/911 with its half-assed, biased interpretation of events.
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline tuolumnejim

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2008, 04:51:49 PM »
The DUmmy is about three years too late. This "documentary" came out in 2005 and since then has been compared to Michael Moore's F/911 with its half-assed, biased interpretation of events.
I thought it sounded familiar.  :lmao: :rotf:

Thomas Jefferson

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2008, 06:20:43 PM »
Top CIA officials openly admit, Al-qaeda is a total and complete fabrication, never having existed at any time.

What officials?  What are their names?

Funny how the DUmmie conspiracy theories ALWAYS leave out that little tidbit.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2008, 06:22:35 PM »
Funny,the first time I ever heard a President talk about Bin Laden and Al Qaeda his name was Bill and it was in the mid to late 90s.

Course to a DUmmy that was before time began.

Offline jukin

« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2008, 06:32:21 PM »
Easy there!!!

I'm sure in 24 biddness hours we will have concrete proof and frog marching.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2008, 09:27:26 PM »
Was one of them our buddy TiT? or was it this guy.

MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2008, 05:16:23 AM »
jimshoes  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Fri Mar-07-08 05:24 PM
22. Needless to say, I'd like to see this get some

Edited on Fri Mar-07-08 05:26 PM by jimshoes
serious news time and then see the whole bush house of cards come tumbling down. Add to that a whopping helping of MIHOP and let's see where it goes from there.

I agree whole-heartedly. You could even get one of your fellow DUmmies to give a presentation using concrete blocks and chicken wire that shows the entire story of the tower collapse is false. That would convince everyone that you all are correct. Please do this before the presidential election. The truth needs to be told. It's your duty as an American a person who lives in America.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2008, 06:02:15 AM »
Top CIA officials openly admit, Al-qaeda is a total and complete fabrication, never having existed at any time.

What officials?  What are their names?

Funny how the DUmmie conspiracy theories ALWAYS leave out that little tidbit.
Larry Johnson is sure to be one of them.

He was railing in the summer of 2001 that America's greatest national security threat was cyber-crime, not terrorism. he's been a lefty standard-bearer ever since.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."