Author Topic: Primitive about to get banished from the island.  (Read 1318 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Primitive about to get banished from the island.
« on: July 09, 2009, 07:17:55 AM »
Subdivisions  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Thu Jul-09-09 01:49 AM
Original message
KUCINICH 2012!

Edited on Thu Jul-09-09 02:15 AM by Subdivisions
With his appointment of Michael R Taylor to the FDA, the final straw on my support for Obama in 2012 is drawn. I will henceforth work for the nomination and election of Dennis Kucinich for President of the United States in 2012 (that is, of course, should he run).

I'll probably take some heat for this but the idea that Obama would appoint a Monsanto lobbyist to the FDA is beyond corporate whorishness. Goldman-Sachs? Monsanto? Are you ****ing kidding me? I've had it. So burn me!

I will, in the meantime, try to find reasons to continue supporting Obama as our current president as I really had high hopes for him. But it won't be easy if he continues on his present course.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6019446

This DUmmy must not have received the memo you must support our candidates to post at DU.  :-)

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
Re: Primitive about to get banished from the island.
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2009, 07:41:01 AM »
I'll probably take some heat for this but the idea that Obama would appoint a Monsanto lobbyist to the FDA is beyond corporate whorishness. Goldman-Sachs? Monsanto? Are you ******* kidding me? I've had it. So burn me!

To the donors...go the jobs.  The more money you tossed at Obama last year...the better job in the administration you'll get this year.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Traveshamockery

• Nana to Kyle and Garrett
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2009, 07:59:20 AM »
Reality is slowly hitting the dummies upside the head.  Too bad we all have to suffer for the next 3-1/2 years because they were too stupid to see through the bullsh**. 

:banghead:

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2009, 08:24:19 AM »
Reality is slowly hitting the dummies upside the head.  Too bad we all have to suffer for the next 3-1/2 years because they were too stupid to see through the bullsh**. 

:banghead:

Trust me, it won't affect their ability to fall blindly in to line in 2012.  They have a gift for being able to completely ignore reality.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2009, 08:26:25 AM »
In case anyone isn't aware, and in case it's useful, the subdivided primitive was once known as the "Texas Explorer" primitive.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2009, 09:11:38 AM »
This is one massive and entertaining bonfire - well worth the read.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2009, 09:14:40 AM »
This is one massive and entertaining bonfire - well worth the read.

Got any marshmallows?   :popcorn:
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2009, 09:52:56 AM »
Grinchie  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Thu Jul-09-09 04:35 AM
Response to Reply #37
56. After Today, and FISA, and Gitmo, And Iraq, and No Justice for Bush

Obama can lick my balls.

I worked hard to help him get elected, and he a farting in the faces of all that believed what he said. Not it's time to get back to reality, and stop fooling ourselves that "He's playing chess or some other bullshit like that, while the federal reserves mortgages our future, and we get the shitty end of the stick.

Doing the same thing over and over again, expecting different results, is the definition of insanity. When you realize, I hope it doesn't hurt too much.

Your apologetic attitude will enable much to go wrong by not sending a clear message that we've had enough.

:rotf: wondering how long before this post gets scrubbed and the poster told he doesn't have to go home but he cant stay here.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2009, 09:54:34 AM »
truedelphi  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Thu Jul-09-09 03:38 AM
Response to Original message
42. Survey says -

28 % of all Americans identify themselves as Republicans
32% consider themselves Democrats.

A whopping 40% are rather tired of both parites. (From Pew Research Spring 2008)

And if I remember correctly - when voters were told Kucinich's platform, but not his name, he received a 62% approval rating.

Was a pot induced dream, I seriously doubt 62% of Americans agree with his platform. 

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2009, 11:15:11 AM »
Was a pot induced dream, I seriously doubt 62% of Americans agree with his platform. 
I think he meant 62% of the 2% who normally support the Kooch.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2009, 01:02:10 PM »
Quote from:
Subdivisions

KUCINICH 2012!

With his appointment of Michael R Taylor to the FDA, the final straw on my support for Obama in 2012 is drawn. I will henceforth work for the nomination and election of Dennis Kucinich for President of the United States in 2012 (that is, of course, should he run).

I'll probably take some heat for this but the idea that Obama would appoint a Monsanto lobbyist to the FDA is beyond corporate whorishness. Goldman-Sachs? Monsanto? Are you ******* kidding me? I've had it. So burn me!

I will, in the meantime, try to find reasons to continue supporting Obama as our current president as I really had high hopes for him. But it won't be easy if he continues on his present course.

Weak effort.  Weak, weak, weak.

1)  Primitive is still refering to him as "Obama" and not some derogotory term
2)  Had this been Bush, primitive would have called what he is doing "fascism," but
     won't use that term on Dear Leader
3)  Primitive says final straw is drawn, yet ends post with conciliatory gesture to continue to
     hunt for reasons to support Dear Leader so as to provide cover against any cult members
     who might attack

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2009, 01:11:34 PM »
I think he meant 62% of the 2% 0.0002% who normally support the Kooch.

Fixorated.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2009, 02:05:17 PM »
Buyers remorse is a good thing.... :rotf: :rotf: DUmmies are so entertaining.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2009, 03:40:43 PM »
He is such a goner.

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2009, 05:47:17 PM »
This exchange right at the top of the thread is priceless.

BlooInBloo  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Thu Jul-09-09 01:54 AM
Response to Original message
1. Because even a man who talks to space aliens would be better than Obama.

flvegan Donating Member (1000+ posts)     Thu Jul-09-09 01:55 AM
Response to Reply #1
2. Who talked to space aliens?

BlooInBloo Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Thu Jul-09-09 01:57 AM
Response to Reply #2
4. Moonbeam McCrazypants.

BlooInBloo should be a little more careful not to stray too far from the herd or the camouflage paint might wear off.

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2009, 05:48:18 PM »
BlooInBloo is doing a Blue on Blue and is looking for granite

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2009, 05:58:07 PM »
BlooInBloo is doing a Blue on Blue and is looking for granite
Darn right he is. Slandering the Kooch like that. I don't recall the Kooch ever saying he talked to space aliens. He just recounted a close encounter with a UFO.

But he was at Shirley MacLaine's house at the time, and UFOs are common there.

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2009, 06:06:17 PM »
Darn right he is. Slandering the Kooch like that. I don't recall the Kooch ever saying he talked to space aliens. He just recounted a close encounter with a UFO.

But he was at Shirley MacLaine's house at the time, and UFOs are common there.

This is from the link posted at the DU so it's probably best taken with a grain of salt..

Kucinich Had A UFO Encounter, According To Friend Shirley MacLaine
During a visit to her home in Washington state, Kucinich said he saw a UFO and heard messages from it.
"It hovered, soundless, for 10 minutes or so, and sped away with a speed he couldn't comprehend. He said he felt a connection in his heart and heard directions in his mind."

Source

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2009, 06:14:36 PM »
Those quotes were from Shirley MacLaine. Kooch later denied hearing any messages or feeling a connection.

He did, however, wear new white tennis shoes as he lay on a cot, waiting for the mother ship.