Author Topic: Wingnuts Win, Doubletree Hotel Cancels MAL Party  (Read 3073 times)

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
Re: Wingnuts Win, Doubletree Hotel Cancels MAL Party
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2009, 05:34:35 PM »
Nah, if you want to make them livid, schedule that particular room for a prayer meeting/Bible reading session.  That would make them much angrier.   Livid.
Their heads would explode
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2009, 05:38:49 PM »
Holy Frak?
Ditto!

And here I thought I would just about die when I saw the undercover video of a hotel maid cleaning the drinking glasses with a dirty rag she used on the sink and faucet.

Oh my indeed.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2009, 05:40:41 PM »
It's a hotel and they have the right to cancel a party like this. No one's rights are being violated. Usually they hold them in bars or clubs, not a hotel. There are plenty of bars and clubs in DC.
They have a duty to cancel a party like this!  This is beyond wrong, it's downright nasty!
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2009, 05:51:13 PM »
Ideally some place that is designed so it can be flooded with super-concetrated chlorine after the event for a week and then drained before the unsuspecting public is allowed back into the room.

I was thinking more like being blasted with the high pressure nozzles they use at the wash rack to get dirt off of a tank.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2009, 07:57:18 PM »
Ditto!

And here I thought I would just about die when I saw the undercover video of a hotel maid cleaning the drinking glasses with a dirty rag she used on the sink and faucet.

Oh my indeed.

Yeah.that was a bit to much. On the otherhand though. When straight people plan parties like swingers conventions .They at least have the decency to not make themselvs known and they are no where near as depraved as what that was going to be, As for Doubletree I think they had no choice but to at least let them book it or face a potential lawsuit for denying these people their right to a room. Odds are the hotel didn't know what was planned and wisely backed out when the ydid.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"