Author Topic: DU: NanceGreggs Says Farewell to Bush  (Read 998 times)

Offline Traveshamockery

• Nana to Kyle and Garrett
DU: NanceGreggs Says Farewell to Bush
« on: January 18, 2009, 02:14:49 PM »
Whoa! 

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x8099214

NanceGreggs  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)       Sat Jan-17-09 10:04 PM

So You're Leavin', George   Updated at 10:04 PM

Yes, it’s that most wonderful time of your entire administration – the time when you pack up your crap and get out of our house, the place you never had any legitimate right to occupy in the first instance.

In the spirit of can’t wait for your sorry ass to be gone, I have compiled a list of tips for you – sort of an exit strategery:

Feel free to instruct your staff to remove all of the Os from all WH computer keyboards – or not, as you see fit. However, please be assured that whether they do or they don’t, we’ll say they did – and we will keep that myth alive for years, and fly into a rage every time the story gets mentioned. Thanks to your people, we’ve learned how to be Drama Queens in the face of truly trivial BS – and we have learned from masters.

Please clear the WH basement of all videotaping equipment, lighting equipment, props, and the “somewhere in the Middle East” backdrop. Once your poor excuse for a presidency becomes past tense, there won’t be any further need for those oh-so-convenient Bin Laden videos to be produced and distributed to the ass-lickin’ mainstream media every time your approval ratings take another predictable nosedive.

In addition to the aforementioned, don’t forget to cancel any and all contracts with professional photoshop experts. Obama actually draws a crowd – he doesn’t need photos to be “retouched” so as to make it appear as though people listening to what he has to say are (a) multitudinous, (b) among the living, and/or (c) awake and in attendance voluntarily.

And while we’re on the topic, please alert appropriate staff that the use of applause signs during State of the Union addresses and/or press conferences will no longer be required. You’re about to be dazzled by the way people spontaneously react when they’re not BEING LIED TO BY AN IGNORANT ASSHOLE.

Be sure and remove all personal items, such as photographs, correspondence, notes, memoranda, etc. President Obama doesn’t need any reminders of you. Rest assured he’ll be thinking of you every day as he goes about cleaning up the mess you’ve made of everything. (Perhaps such memorabilia is more suitable for a permanent place of prominence in the G.W. Bush Liberry – right alongside “The Pet Goat” and the memos you received warning of an IMMINENT ATTACK on US soil.)

Kindly delete the fast-dial number directories from all WH phones. The new president will have no need to call Jeff Gannon or Dial-a-Bottle on any basis, no less an expeditious one. Besides, he is actually capable of remembering important numbers and dialing a phone without assistance – being as he’s not a fall-down drunk and all.

Remember to alert the real news media (blogs, internetz, series of tubes, etc.) that the title president can once again be spelled/printed/displayed with a capital “P”.

Please remove any and all junk (e.g. rusted old cars, dilapidated appliances, etc.) from the WH lawns/porches. I haven’t personally seen them there, but given how white trash you and your family have proven yourselves to be, I have no doubt they’re around somewhere.

DO NOT leave the incoming president any letters of advice. He knows what the **** he’s doing. And the fact that you never knew what you were doing is not indicative of the heavy burden of office – it’s indicative of your being an incompetent DICK, in OR out of office.

And speaking of DICKS, please be sure to take your boss with you when you leave.

For the love of all that is holy, puleeze STFU from here on in. A national embarrassment of eight years duration is enough – no need to add to it in your post-pOTUS days. No, really. NOT necessary. HONEST-TO-GOD NOT NECESSARY.

In closing, I’d just like to say toodles, it’s been a laugh havin’ you around. But don’t take my word for it – ask the families of the dead, the orphaned, the displaced, the unemployed, the homeless, the bankrupt, the hungry, the sick and the dying, the maimed by combat, the terrorists you’ve created and encouraged, the Katrina victims, and everyone else who will always remember you as the punchline to one incredibly unfunny joke.

Buh-bye – ASSHOLE!

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: DU: NanceGreggs Says Farewell to Bush
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2009, 02:20:42 PM »
Please clear the WH basement of all videotaping equipment, lighting equipment, props, and the “somewhere in the Middle East” backdrop. Once your poor excuse for a presidency becomes past tense, there won’t be any further need for those oh-so-convenient Bin Laden videos to be produced and distributed to the ass-lickin’ mainstream media every time your approval ratings take another predictable nosedive.

I laugh at your impotent rage as you prattle on for a meaningless crowd of fellow lunatics.  :rotf:

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2009, 02:32:13 PM »
Dear NancyBoy/Thing,

Do you really think George Bush will ever read or hear about your pathetic postings? Your bubbling blather? You bunghole emanations? Do you really think that George W Bush has a care in the world what you quaifed? Does it ever cross your mind, dear pathetic thingamajig that NOBODY really cares? Even your fellow primitive ants in your antfarm asylum don't care about you. You have no real connection to the world of reality apparently. You are one of those odious, helpless creatures who believe everything they hear from the mouths of idiotic pathetic hateful leftists.

The 'forum' you inhabit is nothing more than a hatefilled site for the scribblings of fellow pathetic no-brainers. Even in the world of liberalism your site is the fungus at the bottom of the barrel. You are the fungus at the bottom of that fungus. Your limp meanderings of single-shot neuron firings are outmatched by.. a match. It will at least have one glorious burn in its lifetime before fading out and stinking up a room. You will never do more than stinking up the room.

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2009, 02:33:28 PM »
DO NOT leave the incoming president any letters of advice. He knows what the **** he’s doing. And the fact that you never knew what you were doing is not indicative of the heavy burden of office – it’s indicative of your being an incompetent DICK, in OR out of office.

:rotf:
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2009, 04:59:00 PM »
Now wait a minute, didn't she move to Canada? What the hell is she bitching about then?
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2009, 08:52:38 PM »
For the love of all that is holy, puleeze STFU from here on in. A national embarrassment of eight years duration is enough – no need to add to it in your post-pOTUS days. No, really. NOT necessary. HONEST-TO-GOD NOT NECESSARY.

So, you decided to address bill clinton after all, eh?
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Traveshamockery

• Nana to Kyle and Garrett
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2009, 09:23:25 PM »
So, you decided to address bill clinton after all, eh?

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Offline lizard

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2009, 01:14:16 AM »
nancedregsofthebarrelofdumpmonkeys....no thanks.   :fuelfire:

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2009, 10:01:07 AM »
Quote from:
NanceGreggs

...... a fall-down drunk ......

At least she briefly touched on a subject with which she is an expert.

But this is the part that's gonna come back and bite her even more than the bottle already has...

Quote from:

The Bin Laden tapes are not going to go away.  And then how will they explain it?  Oh, I know, it's still the BFEE putting them out.  But how then would they explain Il Duce being complicit?  Catch-22.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline MoshMasterD

• The Cornette Face
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2009, 10:47:23 AM »
Now wait a minute, didn't she move to Canada? What the hell is she bitching about then?

Thats why I call her the Non American Canucklehead.  She's always been mad because her supposed book is a complete failure.
"They cannot win. We outnumber them in this country, and we have the guns… I’m not kidding. They talk a mean game, but they will not cross that line because they know what they’re dealing with."

Andrew Breitbart

Offline claret1995

« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2009, 12:03:31 PM »

Nance Greggs

Just a note ,to assist you in your future screeds.

The end of the liquor bottle goes into your mouth,the end of the vibrator gets dipped into the KY jelly,not the other way around. The bad taste in your mouth and the itchy,dried up vagina is making you incoherent and very bitchy.