Author Topic: DU! Where the president is a piece of shit & the first lady is clueless...  (Read 336 times)

Offline formerlurker

Sat Mar 22, 2014, 04:45 AM
Drunken Irishman (25,891 posts)

DU! Where the president is a piece of shit & the first lady is clueless...

I feel like I've taken a wrong turn at Albuquerque and ended up on FreeRepublic.

http://sync.democraticunderground.com/10024707865

Well Drunken Irishman, it really is simple.  The DU is a bunch of racist dirty rotten freeper trolls.     

Our infiltration is complete.  Enjoy the buffet.

I am so enjoying these threads (which are popping up hourly now).    :popcorn:

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
 :lol: so they are finally getting a clue eh?

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline formerlurker

Sun Mar 23, 2014, 12:47 AM
nobodyspecial (2,228 posts)

This site was started to fight those in power

That unifying principle attracted a certain personality type. Why would you expect it to change just because the people in power changed?

Food for thought...

http://sync.democraticunderground.com/10024712574

Star Member EarlG (13,818 posts)
2. Actually

this site was started to fight Republicans.

Earl, dude,  from the island?  you are fighting Republicans from the comfort and safety of the island?

Oh no.   They are buying it (literally) aren't they?

Response to nobodyspecial (Reply #4)Sun Mar 23, 2014, 01:56 AM
Star Member EarlG (13,818 posts)
21. The world has changed a lot in 13 years

We no longer have a Republican president. It's easier to find things to criticize Democrats for when they hold real power and have to govern.

Expecting DUers to refrain from criticizing Democratic officeholders is as foolish as expecting DUers to refrain from defending Democratic officeholders. And when Democrats are criticized more strongly on DU, they'll be defended more strongly on DU. And so here we are.

That doesn't change the fact that the site was started to fight Republicans.

... from the island....

Offline Billiam Pitts

EarlG (13,818 posts)
21. The world has changed a lot in 13 years

We no longer have a Republican president. It's easier to find things to criticize Democrats for when they hold real power and have to govern.

We? Who is this "we' you are talking about, EarlG? You don't have ANY President. You are a resident alien in the United States you piece of eel excrement. You are only here because WE allow you here. And EarlG you have worn out your welcome. get the Hell out of my country.