Author Topic: *CC CALLOUT* The Andy Stephenson--Paypal matter has been submitted to Snopes  (Read 2224 times)

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
Frankly, I don't think Stephenson is important enough to even bother with.

The fat fag is beyond worm food at this point, but moonbats have bad cases of OCD when it comes to stupid things.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline zeitgeist

They think that they are representative of the left as a whole. They're totally deluded.

FIFY :rotf:
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
The fat fag is beyond worm food at this point, but moonbats have bad cases of OCD when it comes to stupid things.

Poor worms got HIV...

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
"In other news, Andy is still dead"
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
I seem to vaguely remember that Paypal was contacted back in the day and they said they don't put holds on accounts. It was just another lie made up by the scammers.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
They still obsess about Andy Stephenson? Wasn't it DU's fault for the questionable fund raising?
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
They still obsess about Andy Stephenson? Wasn't it DU's fault for the questionable fund raising?

I came in, after the fact and am still trying to understand both sides of the problem.

What I get so far is a member of DU became ill and asked for help paying his hospital bills.

Some how along the way the information about his health sounded odd and our Frank looked into it.   For all we know Frank may have been on the point of writing out a check to help Andy.  Frank came from a medical family and wanted to know what was going on, perhaps there were alternative treatments at less cost. 

Some where along the line Andy posted health up dates and those with any medical training began to questern him.   Frank was only one of those that from a dozen that wondered what was going on.

Seems Andy set up a Pay pal account for donations for his health care.  I have no idea how much he pulled in from there or how the money was spent.

Poor Andy died, seems no amount of money could have saved him.  Matter of fact had he been viabible even without a plug nickle he would have received the same treatment and care as he would have gotten had he had unlimited money.

Now it seems after a few years when this happend before I got here, someone at DU is using Andy's dead body to cast aspersions on others.  Why, and most particularly on our Frank.   He was not the only one to ask questions, just one of a few dozen.

What does DU have against our Frank, darn he is just a nice young man, the nicest man one can meet, a gentleman and a scholar.   

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
What does DU have against our Frank, darn he is just a nice young man, the nicest man one can meet, a gentleman and a scholar.   

DU needs a boogeyman to rally against. And franksolich has that dubious honor in the AS affair. Somehow, the mythology surrounding the AS affair has built up to the point where franksolich & his team managed to interrupt a Paypal account, and actually forced a hospital to cancel surgery on AS because of it.

Both of these points are demonstrably untrue, but they believe them anyway.

A) Paypal would not suspend an account just because a 3rd party said to do so.

B) A hospital would proceed with life-saving surgery on schedule regardless of the patient's finances.

Stephenson died from a post-operative infection. With a procedure as complex as the Whipple for pancreatic cancer, Stephenson's odds of recovery were not in his favor. (20% survival for one year, and about 4% survival for five years on average) 

Offline ChuckJ

DU needs a boogeyman to rally against. And franksolich has that dubious honor in the AS affair. Somehow, the mythology surrounding the AS affair has built up to the point where franksolich & his team managed to interrupt a Paypal account, and actually forced a hospital to cancel surgery on AS because of it.

Both of these points are demonstrably untrue, but they believe them anyway.

B) A hospital would proceed with life-saving surgery on schedule regardless of the patient's finances.

Stephenson died from a post-operative infection. With a procedure as complex as the Whipple for pancreatic cancer, Stephenson's odds of recovery were not in his favor. (20% survival for one year, and about 4% survival for five years on average) 

It also helps that the collective intelligence level of DU is slightly half that of a rock with mental problems.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator

Bingo.

B) A hospital would proceed with life-saving surgery on schedule regardless of the patient's finances

Bingo again.

Too bad for the primitives.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
It also helps that the collective intelligence level of DU is slightly half that of a rock with mental problems.

Rocks everywhere thank you for their inclusion on the positive side of that equation.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
Bingo.

Bingo again.

Too bad for the primitives.
Everyone on this forum seems happier with greater presence here. The opposite applies to DU.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
No matter how hard DUmmy grasswipe Judy Smith searches, she will never stumble onto the secret of how coach iced the sodomite.

It was brilliant.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
Everyone on this forum seems happier with greater presence here. The opposite applies to DU.
I meant to say "your" presence, meaning franksolich.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
No matter how hard DUmmy grasswipe Judy Smith searches, she will never stumble onto the secret of how coach iced the sodomite.

It was brilliant.

Thank you, sir.

It was one of my finest moments, how that was pulled off.

But I'm sure that sooner or later, even finer stunts will be pulled.

apres moi, le deluge

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
Thank you, sir.

One can only hope.

Offline Airwolf

Thank you, sir.

We all seek to become one of your followers Frank and learn the ways of the Sith. LOL.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"