Author Topic: "Emo Liberals will look like FOOLS when Obama takes down Murdoch." (Dr Fate)  (Read 3199 times)

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
The Big Vetolski (424 posts)  Sat Jul-23-11 12:59 PM
Response to Original message
41. That's OK. We've got guns, too. nt

Yeah - but you're all too much of a bunch of pussies to use them - even if you've taken the time to learn to use them properly.

It's people like you who have their guns stolen or handed over to criminals that the politburo use to justify carry conceal bans.

Offline Karin

Excellent poem as always, Miskie!   :lmao:

It's funny, but somehow when I look at Mr. Calpig, I don't really think "aching seed." 

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12

It's funny, but somehow when I look at Mr. Calpig, I don't really think "aching seed." 

Something is "aching," but it sure as all Hell ain't "seed." :fuelfire:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Yeah - but you're all too much of a bunch of pussies to use them - even if you've taken the time to learn to use them properly.

And seriously, what are the odds on that one?

:lmao:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all

Oh, I don't know about that. He looks to me like the poster boy for aching seed. You wouldn't think "happy seed", or "shooting seed", or "rocket seed", but
"aching", or "imprisoned", or maybe "pressurized" would seem appropriate.

And I liked Pitt's post announcing the meat up, taking a jab at the CalPig with his "Writhe, writhe, WRITHE". There's always a lot of writhing going on in CalPig poems. I believe its the first clever thing I've ever seen the drunken plagiarist write.

Offline Karin

What's an Emo liberal? 

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
The Big Vetolski (424 posts)  Sat Jul-23-11 12:59 PM
Response to Original message
41. That's OK. We've got guns, too. nt

For some reason this reminds me of, "I've got a bracelet too!"

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
What's an Emo liberal? 

It seems its the DUmp equivalent of Eeyore.

Offline Rufus2010

Peggy posted some pics of their rendevous

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=105x9741827

As my grandma used to say, "If you don't have something nice to say.........."

on that second picture...

Offline beefeater

What's an Emo liberal? 

Emo comes from emotive as in the angst filled 17 year old singing about how lousy their life is.

From Urban Dic:

A group of white, mostly middle-class well-off kids who find imperfections in there(sic) life and create a ridiculous, depressing melodrama around each one. They often take anti-depressants, even though the majority don't need them. They need to wake up and deal with life like everyone else instead of wallowing in their imaginary quagmire of torment.
My Old Man was a Chicago Republican until the day he died.

Then he became a democrat.

Offline Karin

Thanks.  Except for being well off, that's the very definition of DUmmyland. 

I have a cat who looks just like the one who cannot erase what he has seen. 

Offline commonguymd

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=105x9741827

Why didn't the husband give up his seat?

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever

Did anyone else notice that Pitt and Mr. Peggy somewhat resemble one another?  And what's up with that creepy weirdo on the right?  Did some random stranger stop by to get his picture taken? :rofl:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
Did anyone else notice that Pitt and Mr. Peggy somewhat resemble one another?  And what's up with that creepy weirdo on the right?  Did some random stranger stop by to get his picture taken?
According to CalPig, the guy with the creepy grin is "Pied Piper". That's confusing to those of us who remember when the drunkard Pitt WAS the Pied Piper, many business hours ago.

You may also notice that Mr. Peggy has moved not an inch, not even a tenth of a millimeter, between the two photos. That strikes me as a little bit odd for a living being. I think the dude's been stuffed.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator

You may also notice that Mr. Peggy has moved not an inch, not even a tenth of a millimeter, between the two photos. That strikes me as a little bit odd for a living being. I think the dude's been stuffed.

:rofl: :rofl:

BTW, why is it so damned easy to pick a liberal out of a crowd of people? Cracked.com should do one of those articles on the different types of liberals and their looks.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
Knocking the thread back on course:   :-)

So, where is the mega-smackdown ? So far, Murdoch seems to be entirely unaffected by Obama...  So what do you figure, two, three business weeks ?