Author Topic: kentuck setting new records for stupidity.  (Read 1954 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: kentuck setting new records for stupidity.
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2011, 08:26:16 AM »
     :lol:
This could end up being a real hoot. :lmao:

Yeah, it could be; funny how life can evolve into a comedy.

But actually this is serious scientific inquiry, for the purposes anthropologizing the primitives.

"Would a primitive hit on franksolich?"

Serious business here.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline WinOne4TheGipper

• Enemy of DU
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2011, 08:34:21 AM »
That's a major major problem for my fellow alum Skins, his not knowing for sure which primitives are mentally competent and which aren't. 

If you're posting to a site like DU, I think it's safe to assume some things about your mental competence.
“Sometimes the curses of the godless sound better than the hallelujahs of the pious.”

Martin Luther

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2011, 09:28:57 AM »

I have no idea the sender of this; it's obviously been sent using a junk e-mail address.

You don't need a spirit guide. When "junk e-mail" enters into the equation, a big red light should begin to blink, blink, blink, blink.
Were it not for deafness, the alarm would include a wailing siren and a blaring klaxon horn.

If it were possible to track your mystery e-mail, you'd probably discover it originated in Connecticut.

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2011, 09:47:44 AM »
That's a major major problem for my fellow alum Skins, his not knowing for sure which primitives are mentally competent and which aren't. 
Well when 90% of your membership is morally bankrupt to begin with i imagine it's damn near impossible to tell the difference.
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2011, 09:48:20 AM »
If it were possible to track your mystery e-mail, you'd probably discover it originated in Connecticut.

Well, yeah, I'm treating this with the utmost discretion and distance; I haven't send the photograph to anyone yet.  delilah has seen it, but that was four years ago, and on Scamdy; if any picture of it remains with her yet, it's in her memory, not on her computer.

Anyway, for those who are squeamish about this, never fear.  It's a clean story, one that one can tell the children, when it's all said-and-done.

And the script ends with the primitives making asses of themselves.

As usual.

But getting to the end of the script is a problem; as my spirit guide TheHollywoodNeoCon said, it's too long (but also that it's a great script).  I hope to be able to incorporate parts of it into "Mrs. Alfred Packer does the 4th of July," coming out Monday morning, July 4. 

The primitives will be up here on the roof of Nebraska stalking franksolich (it's a parody, whatshisname, comprendere, stupid; it's a parody of the paranoia of the primitives) over the long holiday weekend, so why not?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2011, 09:52:21 AM »
Well when 90% of your membership is morally bankrupt to begin with i imagine it's damn near impossible to tell the difference.

Sure, but I think in cases such as the subway cat or Pedro Picasso, it's obvious.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2011, 09:57:31 AM »
So, I'm wondering, coach. Given the notoriety of this indiscreet photo, do you have any plans to resign?

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2011, 10:01:11 AM »
Sure, but I think in cases such as the subway cat or Pedro Picasso, it's obvious.
UGP Would be B.F Skinners dream patient...Pedro is just an angry narcissistic asshole,as well as "ole whatshisname"  :-)
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2011, 10:05:55 AM »
So, I'm wondering, coach. Given the notoriety of this indiscreet photo, do you have any plans to resign?

Say what?

Remember, I was the innocent in all this--unlike Weiner, who apparently can't afford to quit his day job (according to Drudge)--it being taken without my consent and then posted on the internet without my consent.

Well, what's done is done--and this was done four years ago, remember--and one can't get it undone.

All one can do is laugh about it, which is what franksolich is doing.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Karin

« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2011, 10:09:59 AM »
Yeah, and Delilah did say you had a nice ass, so no harm done. 

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2011, 10:11:23 AM »

But that didn't answer the scientific inquiry, madam.

franksolich already knows how decent and civilized people react to him.

The question however still remains: "Would a primitive hit on franksolich?"
apres moi, le deluge

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2011, 10:17:13 AM »
I think his account was probably hacked.
If this photo goes viral, Pitt will forget about Kevin Spacey, Ben Burch will reappear at the DUmp, Backwoods Bob will move into town, and all the other queer DUmmies tombstoned during the most recent Night Of The Long Knives will start roaming the Sandhills.

If that happens, coach's neighbors, few and far between as they may be, could find themselves living in the main gay mecca between Key West and San Francisco.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2011, 10:22:08 AM »
I think his account was probably hacked.
If this photo goes viral, Pitt will forget about Kevin Spacey, Ben Burch will reappear at the DUmp, Backwoods Bob will move into town, and all the other queer DUmmies tombstoned during the most recent Night Of The Long Knives will start roaming the Sandhills.

If that happens, coach's neighbors, few and far between as they may be, could find themselves living in the main gay mecca between Key West and San Francisco.

I re-examined the gmail.

I don't want to post my comments about it on CC.

To me, that suggests this is someone from here.

If it is in fact from someone here, I don't care who it is, and I'm not going to bother with the time and trouble of finding out who it is; all things come out eventually, on their own.

I dunno, but I have to head out for a couple of hours now.

However, if it is in fact someone from here, remember: franksolich's clarebootheluce correspondence is always posted here, MINUS any possible identification of the sender.  Just as the above had been done.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline GCBill

« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2011, 04:18:30 AM »

It's simple. If they have made it over 1000 posts without getting a pizza, they are mentally incompetent.
Capitalism is based on self-interest and self-esteem; it holds integrity and trustworthiness as cardinal virtues and makes them pay off in the marketplace, thus demanding that men survive by means of virtue, not vices. It is this superlatively moral system that the welfare statists propose to improve upon by means of preventative law, snooping bureaucrats, and the chronic goad of fear.
 - Alan Greenspan, The Assault on Integrity (1963)

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2011, 04:46:31 AM »
It's simple. If they have made it over 1000 posts without getting a pizza, they are mentally incompetent.

My mole has 5 times that amount.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline GCBill

« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2011, 10:34:54 AM »
My mole has 5 times that amount.

Wow! in 3 tries, the best I could do was 168. Second one was burned in the first post.

I should have built them up in the Lounge and Cooking and Baking. Playing in GD, so many people say SO MANY stupid things, it's hard to get your message out without a pizza.
Capitalism is based on self-interest and self-esteem; it holds integrity and trustworthiness as cardinal virtues and makes them pay off in the marketplace, thus demanding that men survive by means of virtue, not vices. It is this superlatively moral system that the welfare statists propose to improve upon by means of preventative law, snooping bureaucrats, and the chronic goad of fear.
 - Alan Greenspan, The Assault on Integrity (1963)

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2011, 04:04:00 PM »
Wow! in 3 tries, the best I could do was 168. Second one was burned in the first post.

I should have built them up in the Lounge and Cooking and Baking. Playing in GD, so many people say SO MANY stupid things, it's hard to get your message out without a pizza.

99% is in GD or GDP
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.