Author Topic: Why do men chase tail  (Read 3673 times)

Offline I_B_Perky

Re: Why do men chase tail
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2011, 02:05:30 PM »
That ticks me off! I always ran the freaking other way if a married man approached me. In reference to relationships my Mom always said "you can't build happiness on someone else's unhappiness". When I worked at the Hospital there were Doctor's who cheated on their wives and a few got divorced and married the person they were having the affair with, and then they would cheat on the new wife, and the wife wouldn't understand it, and it's like "duh, he cheated on his wife with you why wouldn't you think he'd cheat on you"?

My opinion has always been once a cheater, always a cheater.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2011, 02:07:34 PM »
I noticed the same thing when I was married.

I suspect that's because wimmen can flirt with you however much they want, without much chance of anything happening (depending on the guy).  Maybe they're just working on their flirting technique.

Or maybe they just wanna **** and not have to bother about washing your socks on the weekend.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2011, 04:33:54 PM »
Or maybe they just wanna **** and not have to bother about washing your socks on the weekend.

And the married man just wants to F***, get oodles of compliments over how great he is in the sack, and not have to deal with real life, like he does when he goes home to the wife and kidlets....
Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate.

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2011, 04:42:16 PM »
My opinion has always been once a cheater, always a cheater.

Or, as Mrs. Diesel says, "If they'll cheat with you, they'll cheat on you."

I love this woman!   :-)
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2011, 06:11:50 PM »
"Cheating" is an awful euphemism like "sex worker", or "love child". It's "adultery", a wanton violation of a solemn oath before God, and it ought to be called that, just like "whore" and "bastard" may sound harsh to tender ears, but are a lot more appropriate. Politically correct moonbats are always trying to use semantics to trivialize abhorrent behavior.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2011, 06:17:40 PM »
And the married man just wants to F***, get oodles of compliments over how great he is in the sack, and not have to deal with real life, like he does when he goes home to the wife and kidlets....

Ummm...

...yeah

Offline micmac

« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2011, 06:55:48 PM »
Ummm...

...yeah

So pay a professional and you won't have to worry about getting caught.....except for that Spitzer guy.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2011, 06:57:36 PM »
Its gotta be the years of drug abuse. How else could DUmmies not figure out such simple things like this?

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2011, 07:53:26 PM »
:confused:

Far be it for me to translate DUmbass to English but...

By impelled the DUmbass means there is an internal inluence such as the hormonal system...i.e. men are just horny all the time.

Compelled would refer to an external influence such as social expectations of masculinity.

I thought they were misspelling "impaled"   :lmao:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2011, 08:00:49 PM »
I thought they were misspelling "impaled"   :lmao:

So did I.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2011, 09:10:00 PM »

Above: A graphic representation of how most of DU 'chases tail'

• Global Moderator
« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2011, 09:15:14 PM »
So pay a professional and you won't have to worry about getting caught.....except for that Spitzer guy.

Professionals expect regular, prompt payment and  the better looking the pricier they become (Spitzer was blowing $5,000 a--urm--blow).

One can secure a reasonably attractive paramour for the cost of the odd bauble irregularly supplied.

Supply, demand, pricing, etc etc etc.

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2011, 09:50:35 AM »
Monogamy is the trust DH and I have in each other to think with the brains above our belts when it comes to the opposite sex.
Besides he gave me a 9mm for my birthday last year. The man would be crazy to cheat on me. O-)
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #38 on: May 19, 2011, 10:06:24 AM »

Above: A graphic representation of how most of DU 'chases tail'

:lmao: :lmao:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #39 on: May 19, 2011, 10:14:09 AM »
Monogamy is the trust DH and I have in each other to think with the brains above our belts when it comes to the opposite sex.
Besides he gave me a 9mm for my birthday last year. The man would be crazy to cheat on me. O-)

My wife told me, "I know where the rifles are, and the ammo, and I can load and shoot them." O-) You betcha!
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline true_blood

« Reply #40 on: May 19, 2011, 08:22:04 PM »
If you're single, there's nothing wrong with it.  If you're married, you'd better stay faithful.  But I'm old fashioned like that and all.
Call me old fashioned as well, because I fully agree.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #41 on: May 20, 2011, 07:05:04 PM »
"Cheating" is an awful euphemism like "sex worker", or "love child". It's "adultery", a wanton violation of a solemn oath before God, and it ought to be called that, just like "whore" and "bastard" may sound harsh to tender ears, but are a lot more appropriate. Politically correct moonbats are always trying to use semantics to trivialize abhorrent behavior.

Are you an English teacher like my mom?   :-) :-) :-)
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi