Author Topic: primitives wiggle-waggle their armpits at each over disabled Americans  (Read 5832 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: primitives wiggle-waggle their armpits at each over disabled Americans
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2010, 02:55:51 PM »
It is a mix of sob stories and overblown bs.

Normal primitive stuff.

Oh my.

That campfire's like, about six miles long.

undergroundpanther Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Mon Nov-15-04 12:06 AM
NOMINATED FOR TOP PRIMITIVE OF 2010
NOMINATED FOR THE WILLIE
NOMINATED FOR THE ANNIE

Response to Reply #34

36. Hi

I have depression PTSD and dissociation ,a hospital record decades long. It sucks. I have ADD...
I may have fibromyalgia.Got allergies.

Disabiliies come in all shames and kinds. And sometimes you don't want it fixed sometimes you do.

I have chosen to stay multiple,on purpose try explianing that to a shrink who thinks sucess is foring a multiple to act like one ego.

Shit I think most people are polyegos they just aren't consious of it.I mean why do people wityhout a dissociative history talk to themselves..I mean who are they talking to exactly..LOL!

There is so much humans do not know about our own bodies and brains,the arrogance of some people("professionals" especially) is astounding.

Anyways I associate myself with psych rights I like mind freedom and on our own.These two places have nothing to do with scientology.Bush has alot of nastiness headed for the psych survivors..hold onto that mad pride y'all..and fight the good fight.

Glad to be here.

mopaul (1000+ posts) Thu Nov-18-04 12:55 PM
NOW KNOWN AS THE PHALLOSCRAPING PRIMITIVE
Response to Original message

69. polio, aged 2 years

born with kidney infection in 1951, surgery, large scar on left side. earliest memory is rolling around in a wheelchair with a tube coming out of my side into a large jar. age 2, caught polio, in major epidemic in st. louis. almost died, whole left side temporarily paralyzed, left leg atrophied, 5 inches shorter. years of corrective surgery in shriner's hospital for crippled children in st. louis. all paid for by the shriner's/masons. released at age 13.

wore leg brace up to hip till i was 10, then a knee brace. could actually walk and climb mountains and most stuff normal kids do, except skate.

age 15, head on collision, father driving, maniac going 80 on a hilltop. massive facial cuts, blinded temporarily with glass. 400 stitches on face and throat, 4 years of cosmetic surgery.

then i was pretty much o.k. for about 25 years or so, had a heart attack in 95, been in a wheelchair for 10 years, graduating next week to a motorized chair.

polio is a virus and like the flu, only lasts a few days, but it could really mess a person up, or kill them outright. lots of paralysis, useless arms and legs, iron lung machines, any number of bizarre afflictions. and of course throughout history it has killed millions.

polio vaccinations began the year i got it. i am one of the last american kids to get it, before it was wiped out utterly in our nation. it still exists, in poorer pockets of the world, where hygiene is impossible. we can all thank our lucky stars that this plague was eliminated by dr. salk, and researchers like him.

i now have post-polio syndrome, which is the after effects and aging combined. a general lack of mobility, joint problems, chronic pain, but it could be worse.

i've been disabled literally ever since i can remember, but i wonder sometimes if it's not worse when you're perfectly healthy one day, and disabled the next. that has to be hard on a person, i've seen it happen.

there are many kinds of disabilities, and there are DIFFERENT levels of disability. for instance, i could get up out of my chair and kick somebody's ass if i had too, or i can still drive my own car and shower my own self, but that could all change. and the truth is, a disability can be a great equalizer of people. a crippled man can sympathize with a deaf woman, and a blind man can relate to a severe dyslexic.

i remember being in the boy's ward, and all boys were of different colors and ethnicities, black, white, jewish, catholic, but we all had our disability in common, to make us all equal.

my father has severe dyslexia, and i have a serious case of it too. he never made it past 3rd grade, and was considered retarded, quite a stigma in the 1940's. yet he raised himself up and raised a family of five as a railroad engineer, even though he cannot read, and has never read a book. his severe disability never stopped him.
but it was a rough road i'm sure.

sometimes i like to fall into self pity and whine a bit, then i'll see some little girl in a wheelchair who is so beautiful, but who can't do anything but sit there and smile. and then i fall into self loathing and remembrance of all the little boys and girls i grew up with in shriner's hospital for crippled children. let me tell you, i was one of the lucky ones.

i'm glad there is this forum, and glad to be able to whine amongst those who might understand a bit. misery loves company, and knowing there are plenty of others in the same boat, makes it less miserable.
people can all have their little groups and cliques that they've joined up with, but our little group, and it's not so little, is one in which you don't join, but earn membership to involuntarily.

we gotta stick together.

proud2BlibKansan Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Sat Nov-27-04 06:00 PM
NOMINATED FOR THE ANNIE

Response to Reply #94

101. Are they still doing that?

The Scientologists started this nonsense back in the late 80s. I am a special ed teacher and parent of 2 ADHD kids myself. I haven't heard anything about the Scientologists' campaign in several years now. When I was active in a parent group back in the early 90s, we wrote letters to the Scientologists offering to send our kids to spend a weekend with them without their meds. We figured that would make believers out of them. But they never responded.

Wiley50 (1000+ posts) Sun Oct-23-05 04:14 PM
ALSO KNOWN AS THE WORTHLESS FREELOADING BUM THE WILY PRIMITIVE

132. Disabled Sailor

got my SSI this summer.It took 3 years. Spent what was left after paying lawyer on 28 foot sailboat to live on. Just sailed it from eastern Long Island through NYC, down the coast,up the Delaware river, across the C&D Canal and down the Chesapeake to VA. Couldn't have done it without my pain patch. The pain patch I must now get off of since the powers that be in VA have decreed that only cancer patients will wear them here.
Anyone on pain management too?

Odin2005 Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Sun Nov-27-05 11:04 PM

144. ADHD and Asperger's

I was diagnosed with ADHD in '92 when I was 6; diagnosed with Asperger's at 15. But I am also very smart (IQ 140, got straight A's last semester in college). I HATED school. It was mostly busywork, and I also knew all the stuff before we learned it in class (except math, I SUCK at manth, I HATE math). I got in trouble because I knew more than many of my teachers, and got too cocky about about it (we Aspies realy suck at social skills).

ThomCat Donating Member (1000+ posts) Thu Mar-16-06 11:30 AM

158. Checking in!

With permanent injuries to my knees and back. Chronic pain. Chronic respitory problems.

sniffa (1000+ posts) Wed Nov-15-06 11:20 AM

187. aLLo

Lost the majority of my hearing at age 4.

WCGreen Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Sun Apr-25-10 10:58 PM
THE GREEN COMMODE PRIMITIVE, THE CALPIG PRIMITIVE'S GOOD FRIEND

248. Waiting for a double lung transplant....   

Been disabled since 2002...

Most of the many primitives at this campfire, though, are mere unterprimitiven, primitives of no prominence.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2010, 03:02:36 PM »
I wonder how many of these woes are self-inflicted (including the ass-burgers DUmmies.  Extended use of illicit drugs are known to cause mental problems).
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2010, 03:12:25 PM »
I wonder how many of these woes are self-inflicted (including the ass-burgers DUmmies.  Extended use of illicit drugs are known to cause mental problems).

Well, one's curious about a couple of them.

The professional Asperberger's primitiive, the Odin2005 primitive, was only 19 when he posted his stuff about his lack of social skills, but now he's 24 years old.  It'll be interesting to see if he's since then acquired any social skills.

And the MoPaul primitive, now the phalloscraping primitive; a primitive similar with Chief S itting Bull, the bird-smacking stoned red-faced primitive.  This really terrible thing happened to him, which one wouldn't wish on even a primitive--other than the four drek primitives--and for some odd reason, he thinks that being angry and bitter and hate-filled and resentful and enraged about it, helps him "cope."

franksolich is always very interested in knowing how that comes out.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2010, 03:17:42 PM »
Don't state fairs and travelling carnivals still have jobs for people who are otherwise aesthetically unemployable?

I remember once paying a quarter to walk through a tent where, sitting in a chair reading a magazine, there was a middle-aged lady with a long beard. She probably got at least a dime from my two bits, and there was a constant stream of curious customers walking through the tent.

I would think that DUmmy UGP could command at least that much. I might go half a buck. Team her with the Las Vegas Leviathan, and her tent would have a queue like Disney World during Easter week.

That would be a gate-buster, even at five bucks a head.

Add Chief S itting Bull as the perpetually-exploding man, in with the gigantic primitive and the subway cat, and I don't think demanding ten bucks for admission would be out of line.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline crockspot

• In Memoriam
  • Bite me, libs.
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2010, 03:36:14 PM »
I'm in a bit of a quandry over this myself. I have several heart and blood pressure conditions which definitely qualify me for SS Disability, based on their own criteria. If I applied, it is pretty much given that I would get it, and I could get by modestly on the amount I would be awarded. But if I could find a low stress sedentary IT position, I could probably work full time. I send out a dozen resumes every week, but I'm just not getting any results. I've been out of work almost two years, and my unemployment benefits ran out last summer, so I'm currently living off a loan from my 401k. I'm closely approaching that point where I either need to have a job in hand, or give up and apply for disability.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2010, 03:39:51 PM »
I'm in a bit of a quandary over this myself. I have several heart and blood pressure conditions which definitely qualify me for SS Disability, based on their own criteria. If I applied, it is pretty much given that I would get it, and I could get by modestly on the amount I would be awarded. But if I could find a low stress sedentary IT position, I could probably work full time. I send out a dozen resumes every week, but I'm just not getting any results. I've been out of work almost two years, and my unemployment benefits ran out last summer, so I'm currently living off a loan from my 401k. I'm closely approaching that point where I either need to have a job in hand, or give up and apply for disability.

There's probably no such thing as a "low stress IT job."

If I were you, sir, I'd apply right now, before your money runs out.

You've given it the Boy Scout try, and more.

I wouldn't call it "giving up."  I'd call it "facing reality."

You look at it the right way, as a last-ditch thing; the primitives on the other hand look at it as if the first, and only, thing.

apres moi, le deluge

Offline true_blood

« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2010, 07:47:16 PM »
undergroundpanther Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Mon Nov-15-04 12:06 AM
NOMINATED FOR THE WILLIE
NOMINATED FOR THE ANNIE
Response to Reply #34
Anyways I associate myself with psych rights I like mind freedom and on our own.These two places have nothing to do with scientology.Bush has alot of nastiness headed for the psych survivors..hold onto that mad pride y'all..and fight the good fight. Glad to be here.
It's STILL Bush's fault.
 :loser:

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2010, 07:49:02 PM »
It's STILL Bush's fault.
 :loser:

Actually, that was from right after the presidential election of 2004.

This was about the time the subway cat had plopped ashore, as if a flying whale, Skins's island, and she was on different medications then, than she is now.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline true_blood

« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2010, 08:04:46 PM »
Actually, that was from right after the presidential election of 2004.

This was about the time the subway cat had plopped ashore, as if a flying whale, Skins's island, and she was on different medications then, than she is now.
My.
How many different types of "medication" has the subway primitive been on? I'm going to guess quite a bit.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2010, 08:07:16 PM »
My.
How many different types of "medication" has the subway primitive been on? I'm going to guess quite a bit.

Yeah, for years the medical experts have tried different pharmaceutical regimens for the subway cat.

Sometimes she gets all agog and excited about it, and announces it to the primitives, that she's getting new stuff.

Other times, she doesn't, but one can tell anyway, from the flow and texture of her comments, that there's been a change.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline true_blood

« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2010, 08:14:55 PM »
Yeah, for years the medical experts have tried different pharmaceutical regimens for the subway cat.
Sometimes she gets all agog and excited about it, and announces it to the primitives, that she's getting new stuff.
Other times, she doesn't, but one can tell anyway, from the flow and texture of her comments, that there's been a change.
That would be mistake number one in my book. But, that's just me. :-)
I find it funny, that even if she doesn't mention the new meds to the primitives, they pick up on it anyways. :lmao:

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2010, 09:48:47 PM »
Most of those hotels probably require that their bellboys fit through an elevator door.

...AND...be weight lift capacity with said elevator too...
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2010, 09:50:20 PM »
...AND...be weight lift capacity with said elevator too...

You're looking at it wrongly, sir.

Don't tell us why the gigantic primitive can't do a job.

Think about how the gigantic primitive can do a job.

We don't want to discourage him, after all; he's costing us money, being on the dole.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2010, 10:09:23 PM »
You're looking at it wrongly, sir.

Don't tell us why the gigantic primitive can't do a job.

Think about how the gigantic primitive can do a job.

We don't want to discourage him, after all; he's costing us money, being on the dole.
Agreed!

However...damn gravity anyways... :-)
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2010, 10:16:16 PM »
Well Shandris, how did I delicately put this.......   you don't seem to have any ****ing problem running your mouth on the internet in your "drugged out of my mind" state now do you?    SSI for disabled adults is supposed to be for those who are significantly medically fragile/cognitively impaired.... such as  classic autism, downs syndrome, cerebral palsy?   You know, those who struggle with basic life skills that you and I take for granted?    

This very necessary and yes critical safety net was never meant for pathetic losers who just don't want to work for a living like yourself.   Go spend a day in a residential setting for the adults with the disabilities that I described and then tell us all again how hard it was for you to get benefits.    People like you sicken me to the core as the hand outs you receive and feel you are entitled to may jeopardize the benefits for the adults who truly need them to survive.

Go **** yourself you parasite.

[pardon my crassness everyone, but these people really piss me off today]

:clap:

Offline Karin

« Reply #40 on: December 13, 2010, 10:36:10 AM »
Frank, it's probably too late this season, but LVL would make a perfect mall Santa. 

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #41 on: December 13, 2010, 10:42:39 AM »
Frank, it's probably too late this season, but LVL would make a perfect mall Santa. 

That may be a good idea, if he's all healed up from those Vagisil ulcers on his thighs.