Author Topic: Tax the rich until their freakin eyes bleed  (Read 2912 times)

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
Re: Tax the rich until their freakin eyes bleed
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2010, 02:19:13 PM »
Hey DUmmies...quick question for you.

Name one country that has ever taxes it's way into prosperity.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2010, 02:46:57 PM »
Hey DUmmies...quick question for you.

Name one country that has ever taxes it's way into prosperity.

OOO OOO OOOO!! I KNOW I KNOW!!!!! Rome.

oh...wait...  :banghead:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2010, 02:50:54 PM »
That would be awesome. Isn't the GOP a pretty small minority though?

Not at all, downstate, but Chicago is the tail that wags the dog, just like NYC and the state of New York.  Downstate IL is a lot redder than upstate NY, of course.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline crockspot

• In Memoriam
  • Bite me, libs.
« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2010, 03:05:44 PM »
These DUmmies careen further and further into the outreaches of insanity hourly. We will be able to fill an ocean with the amount of spittle that is spewn in november.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2010, 03:14:46 PM »
These DUmmies careen further and further into the outreaches of insanity hourly. We will be able to fill an ocean with the amount of spittle that is spewn in november.

:hyper: Ooooooo!!  Ooooooooo!! Ooooooooo!!  Oooooooo!!  The sea level's rising!  The sea level is rising!  All the polar bears will drown!!  It's Gorebull Warming, I tell ya!!  We need The Messiah to take our money and make the world safe for skittle shitting unicorns! [/DUmpmode]
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Karin

« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2010, 03:56:42 PM »
All of the "off with their heads...literally!  Get the guillotine" language in that thread (and I read every word), got me to thinking that they are calling for the assassination or execution of the President of the United States of America.  He and his wife reported 5 freakin million dollars on their tax return.  

Nobody said a word.

ETA:  And "obliterate" Sasha and Malia.   

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2010, 05:51:25 PM »
It never ceases to amaze me that these people would rather live in a society where everyone is forced to be as low and poor as the the poorest and lowest of us all , rather than a society where anyone with ability can rise as high as their ability dictates.

They seethe with jealousy at the thought that someone somewhere might have more than them, regardless if that more is an accumulation of money or ability.

What a depressing and hopeless existence that must be.

Offline tuolumnejim

« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2010, 06:03:32 PM »
Hannah Bell (1000+ posts)        Tue Apr-20-10 03:05 AM
Response to Reply #85
88. god, you're clueless. printing money doesn't = "hyperinflation".

OMG the jaw dropping stupidity is beating the door down with this one.  :banghead: :thatsright:
A people... who are possessed of the spirit of commerce, who see and who will pursue their advantages may achieve almost anything.

GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter to Benjamin Harrison

"Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline chitownchica

« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2010, 06:09:51 PM »
It looks like the DUmmies may get their wish for higher taxes.  Not only is Lord Zero talking about letting the Bush tax cuts for the wealthy expire, but he is considering letting all of the tax cuts expire.  Also, the VAT tax is still hanging around.

Speaking of VAT, I read a post over there yesterday where all the DUmmies were claiming that Republican's just LOVE VAT.  Bwaaahhaaaaa.

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2010, 07:43:49 PM »

OMG the jaw dropping stupidity is beating the door down with this one.  :banghead: :thatsright:

wow. That's some deeply piled crap

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2010, 07:45:20 PM »

Apparently she's been taking classes from the Mugabe School of Economics.  Pretty ****ed up when you have to revaluate your currency because the old currency couldn't fit all the zeroes on the paper money.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2010, 01:06:44 AM »
I have yet to understand how raising Bill Gates' taxes makes my life any better....

Am I missing something, or is it them?   :mental:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
« Reply #37 on: April 23, 2010, 01:54:31 AM »
I have yet to understand how raising Bill Gates' taxes makes my life any better....

Am I missing something, or is it them?   :mental:

The bit you are missing out on is the "redistribution" phase (also known as dividing up the spoils) which comes after the theft, where the DUmmies expect to be large beneficiaries.

Offline littlelamb

• Banned
« Reply #38 on: April 23, 2010, 11:05:09 AM »
Some of these DUmmies need to have a reality check and quick
Good girls are bad girls that never get caught.

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it, misdiagnosing it and then misapplying the wrong remedies.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #39 on: April 23, 2010, 11:07:24 AM »
Am I missing something, or is it them? 
All the democrat screaming "tax the rich", "prosecute the CEOs" has nothing to do with tax policy or improving the life of DUmbass democrats. It is purely an expression of class envy and hatred, promoted by the democrat party as one of its most powerful tools.

It's just like the old Russian proverb about a peasant complaining to the commissar that his neighbor Ivan has a mule, but he has none. The peasant knows he will never own a mule, and doesn't really want the responsibility, he just wants someone to kill Ivan's mule.

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #40 on: April 23, 2010, 11:26:59 AM »
Some of these DUmmies need to have a reality check and quick

It wouldn't matter if they got beaten by the clue-bat, they're not going to get it until they're being shoved into the ovens by their own.
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #41 on: April 24, 2010, 08:15:16 AM »
Apparently she's been taking classes from the Mugabe School of Economics.  Pretty ****ed up when you have to revaluate your currency because the old currency couldn't fit all the zeroes on the paper money.

He might as well just switch to scientific notation, it'd save them a lot of effort on redesigning the currency again for the next revaluation a few months down the road.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.