Author Topic: Run, Sarah, Run!!! Please, oh please!!!!  (Read 3744 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Run, Sarah, Run!!! Please, oh please!!!!
« on: February 07, 2010, 12:32:46 PM »
JFN1  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sun Feb-07-10 01:04 PM
Original message
Run, Sarah, Run!!! Please, oh please!!!!

Edited on Sun Feb-07-10 01:05 PM by JFN1
NASHVILLE — Sarah Palin said she would consider a run for president in 2012 “if I believe that that is the right thing to do for our country and for the Palin family,” according to a television interview broadcast Sunday morning. link

Oh that would be just heavenly. Can you imagine the debate between Palin and Obama???? If she would actually consent to one - which I seriously doubt.

Please - run, Sarah, run!!!!!!!

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x7661252

I think her debating Obama would be entertaining. Especially if he is not allowed the TOTUS.  :lmao:

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline MrsSmith

Re: Run, Sarah, Run!!! Please, oh please!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2010, 12:36:21 PM »
Imagine the DUmp if she won...   :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2010, 12:44:40 PM »
Can Obama debate without pre-scripted questions and teleprompters?

Sarah would sooo clean his clock. Furthermore she has been adopted by the tea party. the combined hysteria from the left would ab absolutely hilarious! 

DUmmies. Primitives. Skimmers. Be careful what you wish for.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2010, 12:52:37 PM »
Barry debating anyone without the TOTUS is entertaining. I think Sara could slam dunk him easily.

Sara has a knack for speaking from the heart with her own genuine opinions and not just regurgiting talking points that her staff gives her. She also offers common sense and a feeling that she is willing to work with those around her as long as it's in a positive direction within the framework of the Constitution.

Barry has a knack of coming across as an angry elitist with a 'my way or no way' attitude.

If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2010, 12:55:32 PM »
0-Bama got beat by Joe the Plumber without TOTUS.
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2010, 01:04:10 PM »
He is not a strong debater, he comes across as too professorial, nuanced, and hesitant to give clear unequivocal answer, more or less a present-day Adlai Stevenson.  She thinks very well on her feet and has no problem planting her flag.  I think she'd kick his ass.   
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2010, 01:09:12 PM »
She thinks very well on her feet and has no problem planting her flag. 

Yeah, excellent way to put it. She leaves you clearly knowing where she stands. He tends to contradict himself all over the place talking all around the issue without a clear stance.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2010, 01:27:15 PM »
He would never be able to debate her without 6 teleprompters, an earpeice and que card holders.

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2010, 01:28:15 PM »
She should have said "Look ma, no teleprompter" last night

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2010, 01:44:02 PM »
Yeah, excellent way to put it. She leaves you clearly knowing where she stands. He tends to contradict himself all over the place talking all around the issue without a clear stance.

Have you ever heard a DImWit answer a question with a direct answer?

I sure as hell haven't! They start dancing and weaving all over the frikkin' place! I think they would melt if they couldn't!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2010, 02:07:40 PM »
Have you ever heard a DImWit answer a question with a direct answer?

I sure as hell haven't! They start dancing and weaving all over the frikkin' place! I think they would melt if they couldn't!

It's almost hilarious (Well, if it wasn't so irritating) watching them in TV interviews when hit with a direct question.  They try to change it up and spew a pre-programmed talking point instead of answering anything that isn't in their script.  They try so hard to avoid saying anything committal or meaningful that they end up looking like poorly-programmed robots.  I'm sure the True Believers are happy they got a chance to spew the talking point, but anybody with a brain is either laughing at them, or coming to a slow boil. 

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2010, 02:32:50 PM »
Oh I hope they run the Zero in 2012. :-) If the dems know what's best for them, they will send him packing back to the windy city. Let's hope they don't.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2010, 03:30:45 PM »
Oh I hope they run the Zero in 2012. :-) If the dems know what's best for them, they will send him packing back to the windy city. Let's hope they don't.

Oh, they are in a box on that.  They are assured of a maximum Black turnout (Maximum Black turncoat, in the case of guys like Colin Powell) with 95%+ of it solidly for him by running Zero again, which counts for some positives on top of simple incumbency power of position.  But, by the same 'Token' (Narf!), if they DON'T run him, 80% of the Black voters say 'F*ck it' and stay home, and the 20% that votes splits between the parties.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2010, 04:24:21 PM »
Yeah run Presbo in 2012. After the the first year alone he could get his ass kicked by a girl scout with little trouble. He's wrecked this countries economy and I doubt that in 3 years he'll improve it much.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Lacarnut

« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2010, 04:48:24 PM »
I hope that Palin runs. She will kick his butt in the debate and in the election.

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2010, 07:02:09 PM »
It's almost hilarious (Well, if it wasn't so irritating) watching them in TV interviews when hit with a direct question.  They try to change it up and spew a pre-programmed talking point instead of answering anything that isn't in their script.  They try so hard to avoid saying anything committal or meaningful that they end up looking like poorly-programmed robots.  I'm sure the True Believers are happy they got a chance to spew the talking point, but anybody with a brain is either laughing at them, or coming to a slow boil.  

I vote for the latter! Just once I wish these so-called journalists would grow some, and MAKE one of these pussies answer a frikkin' question without all the ho humming BS!

ETA: ( I've seen Hannity try, but they still bob and weave like Little Ray Leonard did with Marvin Hagler! )
« Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 07:06:06 PM by AllosaursRus »

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2010, 07:40:21 PM »
At least the press couldn't cover for him in a debate. She's got so much common sense and people are SO sick of the Washington elitism "smarter and holier than thou" mentality, I think she'd impress a lot of people. They might turn in out of curiosity (given all the negative things the pundits say) but will find her to be nothing like the caricature created by the MSM. Another nail in their coffin. As 0bama shows no sign of not putting himself in front of a camera (he just can't help himself), zero fatigue is going to be overwhelming.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2010, 11:15:15 PM »
At least the press couldn't cover for him in a debate. She's got so much common sense and people are SO sick of the Washington elitism "smarter and holier than thou" mentality, I think she'd impress a lot of people. They might turn in out of curiosity (given all the negative things the pundits say) but will find her to be nothing like the caricature created by the MSM. Another nail in their coffin. As 0bama shows no sign of not putting himself in front of a camera (he just can't help himself), zero fatigue is going to be overwhelming.

Cindie

Ya know, I think the American people would be satisfied if Garfield debated this punk on TV! Maybe if someone or something wipes the floor with this ego maniac, he'd give us a break from seeing his mug on TV every frikkin' day! C'mon EgoINChief, give us a frikkin' break, will ya? I see more of this asshat lately than I do "Toots"!

Offline Duchess

« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2010, 09:13:36 AM »
Oh yes, Sarah Palin should be very afraid to debate the man with such dazzling ripostes such as "above my pay grade". The man who can't remember what his own religion is-"my Muslim faith"-and had to have Stephanopoulos remind him that he's a Christian. /s

Offline jukin

« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2010, 01:58:48 PM »
Leftists that know far more about politics than the entire menagerie called the DUmp are scared shitless of Palin running.  If not why would the personal attacks ramping up form level 9 to level 10?
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline blitzkrieg_17

• The harder they come, the harder they fall
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2010, 02:28:14 PM »
Oh yes, Sarah Palin should be very afraid to debate the man with such dazzling ripostes such as "above my pay grade". The man who can't remember what his own religion is-"my Muslim faith"-and had to have Stephanopoulos remind him that he's a Christian. /s

Obama knows as much about Christianity as he does about nuclear physics.
Caught somewhere in time

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2010, 03:08:17 PM »

at least he says nuclear the right way [/DUmmy mode2.5]

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2010, 03:56:19 PM »
Yep.  He spouts crap right off some of the worst anti-Christian, leftist sites...and has NO clue how stupid he sounds to anyone that has any knowledge.   :thatsright:

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2010, 09:13:46 PM »
***Tinfoil hat time****

I firmly believe that DUmmy's voted en masse in open primaries. Both in their state of residence and when ever possible, states other than their own to get McCain on the ballot. They chose our candidate, not us.

They're so proud that their little scheme worked that they will try it again. They will end up getting Palin running against zero.

Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2010, 10:51:14 PM »
to get McCain on the ballot. They chose our candidate, not us.

The thing that will always bother me about that last primary race is this; we started out with like 8 or 9 fairly good well known capable candidates. After the first 2 - 3 state primaries they all folded like cheap shirts but McCain & Huck. I've always wondered how it would have turned out if a Romney or Rudy had stuck it out for a few more of the bigger states and not bailed so soon. I'm not so sure McCain would have been the nominee.