Author Topic: Possible Poisoning  (Read 1077 times)

Offline Dori

Possible Poisoning
« on: June 05, 2013, 12:15:00 PM »
I've heard this before, that the Benghazi attack was a failed kidnap attempt.  Hmmmm

Al Qaeda weapons expert says U.S. ambassador to Libya killed by lethal injection

An al Qaeda terrorist stated in a recent online posting that U.S. Ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens was killed by lethal injection after plans to kidnap him during the Sept. 11, 2012 terror attack in Benghazi went bad.

The veracity of the claim made by Abdallah Dhu-al-Bajadin, who was identified by U.S. officials as a known weapons experts for al Qaeda, could not be determined. However, U.S. officials have not dismissed the terrorist’s assertion.

An FBI spokeswoman indicated the bureau was aware of the claim but declined to comment because of the bureau’s ongoing investigation into the Benghazi attack.
“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Re: Possible Poisoning
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2013, 12:47:33 PM »
Kind of hard to imagine AQ going to the trouble of doing a lethal injection instead of just shooting him, honestly
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Freeper

• Topic Moderator
  • Creepy ass cracker.
Re: Possible Poisoning
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2013, 01:02:54 PM »
Kind of hard to imagine AQ going to the trouble of doing a lethal injection instead of just shooting him, honestly

Or sawing his head off.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.