Author Topic: New Black Panther:We Must Create Military To Murder Babies And Skin White People  (Read 2559 times)

Offline mrclose

There is not a doubt in my mind that this falls under Terroristic Threats!

Where is Homeland Security?
Where is Eric Holder?

If the media even bothers to report on this .. the 'feedback' that you will receive from a large portion of the Black (and white) community is:"No one pays attention to these guys".
(Especially the DOJ!)

Wonder what would happen if this was the KKK saying something similar?
(Think it would be on Fox Snooze?)

A warning .. DO NOT allow young ears to hear this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zplaz9FzCEM
"When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead.
It is difficult only for the others.

It is the same when you are stupid."

~ Anonymous

Offline mrclose

"When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead.
It is difficult only for the others.

It is the same when you are stupid."

~ Anonymous

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
That sounds like terrorism to me.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Kyle Ricky

That is domestic terrorism and Eric 'My People' Holder is doing nothing about it. Probably because he is too busy suing states for upholding the voter laws.

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
That is domestic terrorism and Eric 'My People' Holder is doing nothing about it. Probably because he is too busy suing states for upholding the voter laws agreeing with them whole-heartedly.

FIFY

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
Once you skin someone, especially whitey, are you then forced to consider the content of their character ?
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Kind of like the legendary tale of the Manhattan liberal who bewailed the election of Reagan (Or Bush, depending on which version of the story you hear) that she 'Couldn't believe he really won honestly because nobody SHE knew voted for him,' there is a similar kind of mindset in the lower and stupider strata of the urban Black community from which the NBP draws its membership:  They see Black people all the time, everywhere, every day, and do not actually understand what proportion of the population they really constitute.  They honestly think there are more Black people than White ones in the US, and believe a smaller White minority population is keeping their 'Majority' economically oppressed and powerless, like the Sunnis in Iraq did to the Shi'ites.

There are two consequences of this:

1.  If they try anything, they'll get their asses blown off in a heartbeat.

2.  Since they are basing their plans on wildly-wrong assumptions and insanely-vitriolic racial hatred, they are a lot more likely to try to do crazy things than a rational person with accurate information would be.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
I have a bad feeling about this election, one way or another, I think it is going to end up badly.
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline CG6468

I have a bad feeling about this election, one way or another, I think it is going to end up badly.

It will be a shitload of voter fraud, and if blammo still loses, cities will burn.
Illinois, south of the gun controllers in Chi town

Offline thundley4

It will be a shitload of voter fraud, and if blammo still loses, cities will burn.

You say that like it's a bad thing. :whistling:

Offline CG6468

You say that like it's a bad thing. :whistling:

I think the local coverages will be V-E-R-Y interesting!  :-)

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
Any want to bet me that the riots--if they happen--will be covered much, much more favorably than the crime-free teaparty rallies?
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline CG6468

I wouldn't take that bet on a bet.

Offline Rufus2010

Where is Homeland Security?

Sherlock Napolitano won't ever turn in one of her own.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Any want to bet me that the riots--if they happen--will be covered much, much more favorably than the crime-free teaparty rallies?

And then portrayed as an argument for gun control rather than seen as the indictment of 50 years of Progressive policy failure that they are, the product of giving more and more largesse out of 'Compassion' while expecting less and less in reciprocal social duty for it.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
Kind of like the legendary tale of the Manhattan liberal who bewailed the election of Reagan (Or Bush, depending on which version of the story you hear) that she 'Couldn't believe he really won honestly because nobody SHE knew voted for him,' there is a similar kind of mindset in the lower and stupider strata of the urban Black community from which the NBP draws its membership:  They see Black people all the time, everywhere, every day, and do not actually understand what proportion of the population they really constitute.  They honestly think there are more Black people than White ones in the US, and believe a smaller White minority population is keeping their 'Majority' economically oppressed and powerless, like the Sunnis in Iraq did to the Shi'ites.

There are two consequences of this:

1.  If they try anything, they'll get their asses blown off in a heartbeat.

2.  Since they are basing their plans on wildly-wrong assumptions and insanely-vitriolic racial hatred, they are a lot more likely to try to do crazy things than a rational person with accurate information would be.

It was Nixon, and the person was NYT Film Critic Pauline Kael.

And yes, agree with points one and two.  Especially when they see we point our guns CORRECTLY and they won't jam up when fired.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty

I have the best weapon:

“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!

Not my concern.  Quite frankly, most cities have asked for that to happen.  It's reason #756 why I don't live anywhere near one.  I have some relatives that live near cities and I have told them that, if they so desire, they can ride the storm out with me.

Quote from: thundley4 on August 23, 2012, 10:53:34 am
You say that like it's a bad thing.  :whistling:

Yep.  Let 'em burn.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx