Author Topic: DUmmy FURIOUS that Hillary has to use a stool, despite being female.  (Read 1864 times)

Offline hippocritical

• Probationary (Probie)
They are horribly offended that she was forced to sit on a stool, which only men are supposed to use.

Bar Stools ... like OMG!!
If she was to actually sit on the stool her feet would not reach the ground. Think about this for a minute. Now imagine how distracting this would be for a public forum. I was FURIOUS! Who let this happen???

Of course Donald the Clown sat easily and comfortably on the stool with his feet planted firmly on the ground.

A stool is a masculine seat, not designed for shorter frames. While in a private setting you can sit back and keep your feet on the rung, that isn't a good visual for TV.

Hillary handled it like the pro she is. Kudos!
http://www.democraticunderground.com/12512403813

I'm excited for them that their candidate managed to sit on a stool "like a pro" without even a penis to help balance on it.   :rofl:

And by the way, that seems to be her furniture of choice when she's at her own campaign events: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3745923/Tired-Hillary-Clinton-no-stand-candidate-stool.html but we can all proceed to be FURIOUS that she had to figure out how to use this scary manfurniture in a new setting.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: DUmmy FURIOUS that Hillary has to use a stool, despite being female.
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2016, 04:32:35 AM »
By the time the debates get here,if she doesn`t shit herself the DUmbasses will call that a win.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2016, 04:34:00 AM »
Response to sunnystarr (Original post)

Thu Sep 8, 2016, 05:03 AM

Star Member uponit7771 (34,458 posts)
4. There it is, the subtle micro-agression of a dominate culture

There it is,the imbecilic spew from a shit for brains lunatic.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2016, 05:58:08 AM »
I thought we lived in equal opportunity times?  There should be no special requests for a seat to make her more presidential.  It's like they know she's gonna lose so they are making pre-excuse after pre-excuse of why she lost.

Oh and here's an example for how Hillary can sit on the stool.

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2016, 06:29:38 AM »
Gina, I don't think The Entitled Pantsuit would look so comely. (Now, where's that bottle of MindBleach?!)

A stool is a masculine seat, not designed for shorter frames.

Doesn't attend WNBA games or women's volleyball matches? Never seen a guy shorter than 5'8"?

I'm guessing, from their outrage aimed at Matt Lauer and furniture nitpickery that The CHILL's performance was less than stellar, and Trump, to their chagrin, did rather well.

Was this the first official debate regarding which DU-folk prophesied that either, 1.) Trump was going to duck debates entirely, or (the narrative circulated after the debates were scheduled) 2.) in which The CHILL was going to mop the stage floor with Trump?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2016, 06:36:14 AM »
Was this the first official debate regarding which DU-folk prophesied that either, 1.) Trump was going to duck debates entirely, or (the narrative circulated after the debates were scheduled) 2.) in which The CHILL was going to mop the stage floor with Trump?

I finally looked up the schedule.

September 26
October 4 (this is the vice-presidential debate)
October 9
October 19
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2016, 06:38:11 AM »
Gina, I don't think The Entitled Pantsuit would look so comely. (Now, where's that bottle of MindBleach?!)

Doesn't attend WNBA games or women's volleyball matches? Never seen a guy shorter than 5'8"?

I'm guessing, from their outrage aimed at Matt Lauer and furniture nitpickery that The CHILL's performance was less than stellar, and Trump, to their chagrin, did rather well.

I did not watch,forgot all about it actually but reading a transcript this morning I would say that they are pissed that the beast was actually exposed to difficult questioning and that she had to mark her words carefully to deal with her past lies and possible perjury.

The sudden emphasis she is making on there not being a header marked classified for instance.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2016, 06:49:03 AM »
DUmmies are upset that Hillary was not ensconsed on a golden throne, while Trump was relegated to a pile of feed sacks at her feet.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2016, 06:51:25 AM »
I did not watch,forgot all about it actually but reading a transcript this morning I would say that they are pissed that the beast was actually exposed to difficult questioning and that she had to mark her words carefully to deal with her past lies and possible perjury.

Not exactly on-topic, but I haven't watched or listened to debates or SOTU speeches in about 3 decades. I look at candidates' positions compared to my political and moral views. Usually candidates' are reasonably clear about their stances, and usually there is substantial difference between candidates. I get reasonably decent coverage of events like this one from radio news, ConservaTalk, and places like CC. The DUmpster is entertaining as well as informative, and KSFO's AM drive ConservaTalk host, Brian Sussman, is really excellent (he's sub'ed for Mark Levin and Michael Savage more than a few times).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2016, 06:58:41 AM »
Not exactly on-topic, but I haven't watched or listened to debates or SOTU speeches in about 3 decades. I look at candidates' positions compared to my political and moral views. Usually candidates' are reasonably clear about their stances, and usually there is substantial difference between candidates. I get reasonably decent coverage of events like this one from radio news, ConservaTalk, and places like CC. The DUmpster is entertaining as well as informative, and KSFO's AM drive ConservaTalk host, Brian Sussman, is really excellent (he's sub'ed for Mark Levin and Michael Savage more than a few times).

There's a guy out of Kansas you should listen to. <grins>
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2016, 07:02:17 AM »
I thought we lived in equal opportunity times?  There should be no special requests for a seat to make her more presidential.  It's like they know she's gonna lose so they are making pre-excuse after pre-excuse of why she lost.

Artist's recreation
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Karin

« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2016, 07:03:04 AM »
DUmmies need a manual and a step-by-step guide to sitting on barstools!   :lmao:

Response to sunnystarr (Original post)

Thu Sep 8, 2016, 07:57 AM

procon (4,100 posts)

16. The decision to use stools was a subtle, but oft repeated, sexist slight to women.

Women are shorter than men, this shouldn't be too startling for most people to grasp. Its incredibly awkward, if not demeaning, for any woman to clamber up on a high bar stool. It makes us look like a toddler trying to sit a an adult sized chair.

First, you have to tilt and shimmy one butt cheek up on the edge of the seat. Now that you have gained traction, you must twist around, and in the same motion, get one leg up and a foot braced against the crossbar on the stool, hooking the heel of your shoe over the bar if necessary for increased leverage. Now you need to lean backward, take a firm hold on the seat with each hand, brace both feet against the crossbar on the stool and then lift your whole body weight up while pushing backward. Then you can slide your butt all the way into the seat, and hope that your legs aren't left dangling in midair... like a little kid.

Their outrage is hilarious.  And that crack about microagressions of a dominant culture...was that sarcasm that flew over their heads, or was the DUmmie serious? 

Offline Karin

« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2016, 07:10:36 AM »
CC this poll:

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/773690322471747584?card_data=%7B%0A%20%20%22tweet_id%22%20:%20%22773690322471747584%22,%0A%20%20%22choice%22%20:%201%0A%7D&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

As of right now, 46,746 votes, 57% DJT, 43% HRC

9:30 am, 51,209 votes, 58% DJT, 42% HRC

1:00 pm, 62,833 votes, 61% DJT, 39% HRC

Final:  81,577 votes, 63% DJT, 37% HRC

« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 06:57:55 AM by Karin »

Offline SVPete

« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2016, 07:17:50 AM »

Artist's recreation

Insufficient wrinkles and rolls, :bolt: .

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2016, 07:24:18 AM »
Insufficient wrinkles and rolls, :bolt: .

Artistic license. The manatee kept falling off the stool, so the artist had to upgrade.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2016, 07:42:23 AM »

There is no universe where Hillary can do that. Ever.

:ohmy:

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2016, 08:04:13 AM »

Artist's recreation

Shouldn't she be wearing a diaper instead of a bikini bottom? :shrug:
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2016, 08:26:44 AM »
Shouldn't she be wearing a diaper instead of a bikini bottom? :shrug:

Depends...
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2016, 05:47:42 AM »

I would be the kind of gentleman who would offer to push in her stool.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2016, 09:12:56 AM »

I'm almost sure that Hillary couldn't sit on a stool... like *that*.