Author Topic: Since when does the flag belong to the military?  (Read 3253 times)

Offline CC27

Since when does the flag belong to the military?
« on: September 26, 2017, 09:24:41 AM »
malaise (162,460 posts)

Please tell Dotard Groper Don the Con that he does not make up the rules for football.

Go Cheney yourself you draft dodging piece of scum King Con!

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029637122

Since when have you had an original idea?

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
Re: Since when does the flag belong to the military?
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2017, 09:27:30 AM »
malaise (162,460 posts)

They have more right to it than you do, you twat.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2017, 09:28:32 AM »
You're free to try to burn the one on my right shoulder.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2017, 10:58:45 AM »
They have more right to it than you do, you twat.

:hi5:

Being a Jamaican rather than a US citizen, mal may not know this, but the US government does have some legal authority.

Another thing mal-the-Jamaican seems not to understand is that Donald Trump has freedom of speech. He didn't surrender that when he was inaugurated. DU-folk do as well, but Trump's words reach a couple of hundred million more ears than do DU-folks' words :-) . I doubt Trump knows or cares about DU's existence; :-) he doesn't have any aides telling him every evening, "Mr. President, remember the DemocratUndergrounders." :-)
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2017, 11:04:07 AM »
malaise (162,460 posts)

Since leftist vermin decided to start spitting on it and burn it, island trash.

Any more stupid questions?
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2017, 06:46:57 PM »
malaise (162,460 posts)

Since they fought, and died,  for the country that flag represents you worthless, no good, parasitic pile of shit.

Your worthless ass can die a painful death in a North Korean gulag as far as I am concerned. I'll even pay for the flight to DPRK and a month's salary for the guard to pay special attention to you.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2017, 07:01:34 PM »
Technically, it actually does.
Flags and colors were used as rally points in combat.
There's your answer, DUmmies.
Now, you stay away from it. You haven't even earned the privilege to gaze upon it.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2017, 07:08:46 PM »
What the flag means to many of us;

The American flag is a symbol not only of hardiness, valor, purity, innocence, vigilance, perseverance and Justice; it is a symbol of freedom. Freedom that has been fought so hard for over the decades. Freedom that has cost this country and the families within so much, and yet it is still a beacon to those wishing they had the freedom that our country has.

https://www.usmilitary.com/32581/what-does-the-american-flag-mean-to-you/

Dumbass football players and DUmmies are just selfish a-holes. I'm sure they would be very happy to be in Russia serving Putin.

They should talk to this guy;

September 25, 2017  by Dan Geringer

Rittelmann is 93 now, living at the Phoenixville Care and Rehabilitation Center, receiving daily help from Seasons Hospice and Palliative Care. Some memories have faded, but he clearly remembers Iwo Jima and expresses pride that he fought for his country as a Marine. 

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/pennsylvania/iwo-jima-vet-on-hospice-93-honored-by-marine-corps-general-20170925.html

They should ask him what the flag means to him.
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline hillneck

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2017, 08:02:23 PM »
malaise (162,460 posts)

Because you f**king piece of seal shit, my brethren and I have earned it.  There were times when all you have was your buddies and that flag.  In case you haven't been told "All gave some, Some gave all".  You are a retarded bitch and you and your ilk don't deserve to walk in the sunlight provided by warriors.  So why don't you take your skeleton and slither back under your rock.     :bird:   
In battle you have to show no mercy for mercy comes after the war when you still have the freedom to ask for it.

"Montani Semper Liberi"

Pray as if God will take care of all; act as if all is up to you.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2017, 05:06:28 PM »

Because you f**king piece of seal shit, my brethren and I have earned it.  There were times when all you have was your buddies and that flag.  In case you haven't been told "All gave some, Some gave all".  You are a retarded bitch and you and your ilk don't deserve to walk in the sunlight provided by warriors.  So why don't you take your skeleton and slither back under your rock.     :bird:

:cheersmate: :cheersmate:

H5!!! 

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2017, 05:16:58 PM »
Since they fought, and died,  for the country that flag represents you worthless, no good, parasitic pile of shit.

Your worthless ass can die a painful death in a North Korean gulag as far as I am concerned. I'll even pay for the flight to DPRK and a month's salary for the guard to pay special attention to you.

AMEN!!! H5   :cheersmate:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2017, 05:24:31 PM »
malaise (162,460 posts)

Like mal or virtually any other DU member wants the flag other than to burn it!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2017, 05:41:04 PM »
Like mal or virtually any other DU member wants the flag other than to burn it!

I think I could possibly disregard normal flag protocol, and all the respect the flag should be shown,  to take a very large one and shove it up that dummies ass with my foot.. and when I finish that take another one and use it to hang said dummie from a flag pole.  :rant:

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2017, 07:45:12 PM »
I think I could possibly disregard normal flag protocol, and all the respect the flag should be shown,  to take a very large one and shove it up that dummies ass with my foot.. and when I finish that take another one and use it to hang said dummie from a flag pole.  :rant:

Use Jamaican flags--that wench is from (and still in, IIRC) Jamaica.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.