Author Topic: My unfounded theory about Trump's cognitive test  (Read 408 times)

Offline Mary Ann

My unfounded theory about Trump's cognitive test
« on: July 23, 2020, 08:24:18 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213794514

PJMcK (12,999 posts)

My unfounded theory about Trump's cognitive test

Presented with no evidence but pieced together from various news reports:

Trump did or said something so disturbing that his handlers called in Trump's doctor. The doctor saw something concerning and ordered the Montreal Cognitive Assessment test.

The test is not very long or complicated and it's intended to be completed in 10-15 minutes. By Trump's re-telling of his experience, it appears he took far longer to complete. By the way, here's the website for the test and its developers:

https://www.mocatest.org

Unsurprisingly, Trump couldn't pass the test. Some parts of it eluded him but the doctors and the handlers knew they couldn't tell Trump he was failing. So they coached him through the test and gave him BIG hints for the answers; think of how a parent tries to teach an infant.

The doctors sent Trump back to the White House knowing that he's got a damaged brain. Trump's handlers know he has a damaged brain. Trump's family knows he has a damaged brain. Hell, most of us know he has a damaged brain and we don't need to see his damn test!

Now, imagine that you're one of the medical professionals who witnessed these events. How would you feel about yourself, your job and your country knowing that Trump has a damaged brain?

If I'm even a little bit on the mark, this is really scary stuff.
:whatever:

Offline Delmar

Re: My unfounded theory about Trump's cognitive test
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2020, 09:16:19 PM »
Response to PJMcK (Original post)Thu Jul 23, 2020, 08:57 AM
Star Member USALiberal (5,509 posts)
8. DU Doctors! nt

Given the decline Biden has been showing, you'd think the leftists would like not even want to get people started thinking about cognitive decline.

It used to be fun to make jokes about how stupid Biden is but now that he's senile it almost seems cruel.

He won't be able to hide in his basement forever.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden