Current Events > Politics

We must prevail, we can never allow ourselves to give up

<< < (9/9)

Fed-Up:
With all the current garbage going on, what I want to know is:

What about revolt?

Is a revolt on the table?  If so, when?

Eupher:

--- Quote from: Fed-Up on January 28, 2021, 11:42:45 PM ---With all the current garbage going on, what I want to know is:

What about revolt?

Is a revolt on the table?  If so, when?

--- End quote ---

Texas Rep. Biedermann announced last month he'd be filing a resolution in the Texas legislature for Texas to secede. I suspect that will go nowhere. Nice thought, but ain't gonna happen.

Lots of internet badasses out there who preen and strut. Remains to be seen how far that strutting will go when the bullets start flying.

Conservatives are frustrated, angry, and fuming at an election that had more than the usual fraud and cheating going on. There is no doubt that the Dem apparatus took advantage of Covid to stack the deck in their favor. Surprising to see, really, given that most state legislatures and governors are red. Asleep at the wheel? In Georgia, most definitely. In Michigan and Pennsylvania, the governors and secretaries of state are Dem, so they knew full well what they were doing.

All that said, a "revolt" is what was attempted on Jan. 6. Evidence indicates that the actions were pre-planned, indicating conspiracy. Ask yourself a question - how did that "revolt" work? What did it accomplish? If anything, that "revolt" blew up in their faces or, if the leaders of that revolt had fully intended for it to happen that way, the Republican party and in particular those who support DJT took it in the shorts.

Best way to fight this isn't through violence. It's getting involved in local politics. Personally, I abhor the Republican party almost as much (but not quite) as I abhor the Democrat party. They are, in my view, two birds of a feather. They both spend, spend, spend and they both lust for power. But I'm sure that splitting the Repub party would play right into the Dems' hands and effectively seal their power.

The best thing about all this is, the DJT faction isn't going away. So far, at least, the populist movement within the Repub party is well-positioned to begin the slow, laborious process of ousting the elite class Repubs like McConnell and Graham. Word on the street is McConnell isn't going to run for another term when his expires in 2026 -- that's good, though there's no doubt he's a masterful tactician within the Senate. But his buddy-buddy shit with Schumer does not sit well with me, but that's the way they roll and that's why I abhor both R and D. They both steal from the taxpayer, then go to lunch together afterwards.

thundley4:

--- Quote from: Eupher on January 29, 2021, 08:15:42 AM --- In Michigan and Pennsylvania, the governors and secretaries of state are Dem, so they knew full well what they were doing.

--- End quote ---

Soros funded groups have been targeting SOS and various prosecutor offices for quite a while just for this purpose. Typically SOS offices act impartially, but in the case of voting matters, their partisanship shines.

https://ballotpedia.org/Secretary_of_State_Project

They didn't stop, they just went more secretive because of long term planning.

NRAInstructor:
First and most importantly, God bless, Marine.  I think if things ever truly go sideways in our country, our Marines will be our saving grace.

Secondly, I am with all of you, no matter what.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version