Current Events > Politics

POLITICAL CORRECTNESS

<< < (11/11)

TheSarge:
Believe it or not DAT I'm hoping you're right and I'm wrong.

Maybe I'm just too close to the nuttiness up here in D.C.

But something about this guy has me more worried than when Clinton was in the WH.

Just a gut feeling I guess.

Chris_:

--- Quote from: Wretched Excess on November 14, 2008, 08:59:39 PM ---I am getting a bit weary of the equation of the president elect to hitler.

he isn't hitler. 

--- End quote ---

In the absence of reliable intelligence on Der Fuhrer's CAPABILITIES, I have to operate on the assumption that he's capable of following through on his STATED INTENTIONS.

He (Obama) may not be Hitler, but Hitler was not the originator of most of the operational methods and tactics he employed - and that we "enlightened" 21st century New Men look down upon with such disdain.  Hitler was merely following in the dictatorial footsteps of the American President cum dictator that went before him - WOODROW WILSON.

Is it acceptable then to refer to Dear Leader as "the next Wilson"?

DumbAss Tanker:

--- Quote from: TxRadioguy on November 17, 2008, 11:27:03 AM ---Believe it or not DAT I'm hoping you're right and I'm wrong.

--- End quote ---

Hey, we've both got the best interests of the Nation at heart, man, I got no problem with that.

:cheersmate:

rich_t:

--- Quote from: DumbAss Tanker on November 17, 2008, 01:34:22 PM ---Hey, we've both got the best interests of the Nation at heart, man, I got no problem with that.

:cheersmate:

--- End quote ---

I am waiting for Obama to actually provide some details to his plans.

The election is over and sound bites will no longer cut it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version