Current Events > Politics

POLITICAL CORRECTNESS

(1/11) > >>

Strider:
Is for pussies.....

Carry on.... :-)

Schadenfreude:
My daughter's high school went to state in Football. I don't have the official story, just heresay at this point. Turns out their star player dropped the N word in reference to Obama a few weeks ago. He was suspended and kicked off the football team so he couldn't play in the State playoffs. Yeah, the kid messed up and said something stupid, show me a teenager who doesn't say dumb things.

Not excusing the use of the N word, but I sense the outrage is selective on the part of the teachers.

Wretched Excess:

--- Quote from: Schadenfreude on November 14, 2008, 08:17:34 PM ---My daughter's high school went to state in Football. I don't have the official story, just heresay at this point. Turns out their star player dropped the N word in reference to Obama a few weeks ago. He was suspended and kicked off the football team so he couldn't play in the State playoffs. Yeah, the kid messed up and said something stupid, show me a teenager who doesn't say dumb things.

Not excusing the use of the N word, but I sense the outrage is selective on the part of the teachers.

--- End quote ---

high school students shouldn't be expected to understand the real world, first of all.

but, yes, there is no coming back from  the "N" word.

Strider:

--- Quote from: Schadenfreude on November 14, 2008, 08:17:34 PM ---My daughter's high school went to state in Football. I don't have the official story, just heresay at this point. Turns out their star player dropped the N word in reference to Obama a few weeks ago. He was suspended and kicked off the football team so he couldn't play in the State playoffs. Yeah, the kid messed up and said something stupid, show me a teenager who doesn't say dumb things.

--- End quote ---

In a year he will be  put against the wall and shot for defiling the Fuhrer!!! :mo:

Wretched Excess:

I am getting a bit weary of the equation of the president elect to hitler.

he isn't hitler. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version