Author Topic: The Sexual Revolution is about cheating on exams. It could become compulsory.  (Read 552 times)

Offline JustSomeModerate

• Probationary (Probie)
If your spouse took some of your final exams and you were both crooks, wouldn't they probably pass?

Remember when The Beatles counseled everyone to keep the intention to one's self?  "But if you go carrying pictures of Chairman Mao, you ain't gonna make it with anyone anyhow."  They may be referring to redistributing the real means of production, peoples' minds.

Didn't it coincide with a wide-scale diversification of the workforce?

There are three issues: one, they don't do the same work, what with trains derailing, rockets blowing up, subs imploding, youtube videos and podcasts decrying the dumbing down of medicine, etc.

Two, it could become compulsory.  It already practically is in some areas.  I hear there are cities where it is assumed intelligent people are there to give themselves to helping.  It's easy to speculate they may trap people by tampering with their education and sending false messages about being unemployable if the marks try to get out or any host of other methods.  This is especially possible in a culture where information is often passed on through sinful rapport because non-participants just won't hear important information.

Three, if an enemy figures it out, they could conceivably commit terror by disrupting areas given to the revolution.  There may be techniques to disrupt people in sinful rapport, perhaps through some form of prayer or meditation.  It may be what happened at Pearl Harbor and the defense of the Philippines, or perhaps the evacuation of Afghanistan. 
« Last Edit: October 14, 2023, 09:02:07 PM by JustSomeModerate »

Offline JustSomeModerate

• Probationary (Probie)
I used to think Grunge Rock was a good development because it seemed to describe the misery of intelligent people being marginalized into providing themselves to audiences to get to know by becoming rock stars.  It seemed to be geared toward letting people know rock & roll was slavery.  Then I realized most of the performers weren't all that. 

Can it be the intention was to educate their audiences about how intelligent holdouts feel?  People who reject becoming performers and offering up their soul on display despite being set aside and blacklisted because intelligent?  Then the audience members can try to tap their help by violating the rule in Matthew 5:28.  One of the songs goes, "Where do they come from, they storm my room."

« Last Edit: October 14, 2023, 08:57:59 PM by JustSomeModerate »

Offline JustSomeModerate

• Probationary (Probie)
Revelations Ch. 17 describes another potential issue with it all.  The city on seven hills is obviously Rome but may represent what used to be called Christendom. 

Babylon obviously describes when everybody started to share information through sin.  It doesn't matter if Herodotus was right about ancient Babylon and the Cult of Ishtar a millennium before his time.  It only matters what Babylon represented in the mind of the visionary, St. John, because he used a known symbol to represent what he saw. 

The beast may represent the rest of the world who hates the West's material wealth.  They are discovering the game and nuclear weapons are starting to proliferate.  They can see what we look and sound like from the comfort of their homes.  Suppose they want to make slaves of us all.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2023, 08:37:11 PM by JustSomeModerate »

Offline Old n Grumpy

Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!