Author Topic: How convenient. I'm not buying it  (Read 522 times)

Offline DLR Pyro

How convenient. I'm not buying it
« on: February 10, 2021, 10:11:57 AM »
The comedy team of china and the WHO have decided after a brief onsite investigation into the virus that crippled the world economies, infected millions and killed hundreds of thousands of people and allowed the democrat party to steal the 2020 election could not in any way have come from the lab in whuhan and that perhaps the WHO should be investigating other countries, specifically the United States as a potential point of origin for the chi-vi.  No mention that it took a year before the investigating team was allowed into the lab, during which the lab could have been scrubbed of any physical and intellectual evidence of the virus every being tied to the lab, nor any mention of the cozy relationship the WHO had with china who is their primary benefactor and might be "persuaded" to go along with china's version of how the chi-vi really went down.

As WHO coronavirus mission leaves empty-handed, China claims propaganda win

World Health Organization officials declared Tuesday their mission to Wuhan to seek the origins of the coronavirus was inconclusive. In Beijing, the outcome was treated as something certain: vindication and triumph.

The WHO's headline announcement — that it would rule out the possibility the virus accidentally leaked from a Wuhan lab — finally "put an American conspiracy theory to rest," China's Global Times newspaper said on Wednesday. The WHO visit showcased China's "positive, scientific, cooperative attitude," said the official Reference News. Other locations in the world, particularly U.S. labs, must be investigated next, said Zeng Guang, chief epidemiologist at the Chinese Center for Disease Control, because "historically the United States . . . launched biological and chemical warfare."

As the WHO mission departs China this week, it has yielded scant new public information about the pandemic's origins but plenty of ammunition for a Chinese government that has long argued that the source was probably not its markets — and certainly not its labs.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/coronavirus-china-who-wuhan-pandemic/2021/02/10/f1751148-6b41-11eb-a66e-e27046e9e898_story.html

They're back to their "well it may have come from someone's bowl of possum butthole stew marinated in bat urine" story as a possible explanation for how this may have "accidently" started in china...

Although one pronouncement from the joint Chinese-WHO team mirrored the generally accepted scientific view that the coronavirus most likely jumped from bats to an intermediary species before infecting humans, the team on Tuesday echoed China's official position on several contested theories without offering meaningful new evidence.

With how china is trying to raise suspicions that this may have actually originated in a U.S. facility, I wouldn't put it past the beijing biden mal-administration to run with that theory and proclaim that since it happened while President Trump was in office that he is guilty of crimes against humanity, declare him a war criminal and demand his execution.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2021, 10:14:51 AM by DLR Pyro »
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
Re: How convenient. I'm not buying it
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2021, 10:36:16 AM »
No mention that it took a year before the investigating team was allowed into the lab, during which the lab could have been scrubbed of any physical and intellectual evidence of the virus every being tied to the lab, nor any mention of the cozy relationship the WHO had with china who is their primary benefactor and might be "persuaded" to go along with china's version of how the chi-vi really went down.

Without knowing the first part there, the second part already told me the headlines were a bunch of fertilizer.  I'm not 100% convinced that the virus was designed or whether it was accidentally or purposefully released, but it is undeniable that China lied about what they knew about it, when they knew it, and that they intentionally pushed infected people out into the world to spread the Kung-flu as far and as wide as possible. 
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2021, 11:02:32 AM »
Without knowing the first part there, the second part already told me the headlines were a bunch of fertilizer.  I'm not 100% convinced that the virus was designed or whether it was accidentally or purposefully released, but it is undeniable that China lied about what they knew about it, when they knew it, and that they intentionally pushed infected people out into the world to spread the Kung-flu as far and as wide as possible.

Yep. And how that pile of offal was even seriously reported is a matter of complete crap in and of itself. Not surprised it came from WaPo - the "publication" that continually runs neck-and-neck with the NY Slimes toward the laughingstock cesspool that is the MSM.

WHO has zero credibility. WaPo has zero credibility. The CCP has zero credibility. That totals up to...

zero.

Is anyone really surprised?
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2021, 11:42:47 AM »
Anyone wanna wager the ChiComs and WHO try to frame Trump with the Biden regime as a willing accomplice?
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline thundley4

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2021, 05:44:15 PM »
Anyone wanna wager the ChiComs and WHO try to frame Trump with the Biden regime as a willing accomplice?

Given the hatred of Democrats for the US in general, I think that's a given.