Author Topic: Restaurant owner exposes LA Mayor in video: 'I'm losing everything'  (Read 846 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Restaurant owner exposes LA Mayor in video: 'I'm losing everything'
https://thepostmillennial.com/restaurant-owner-exposes-la-mayor-in-video-all-of-america-needs-to-see-now

California's elected leaders have prohibited restauranteurs from operating outdoor dining services. While pandemic-inspired dictates have forced restaurants to close to indoor dining, outdoor dining was permitted.

Now, it isn't, sort of. If you have a restaurant and you want to serve people food outdoors, that's prohibited. But if you are running a movie studio and want to serve people food outdoors, that's perfectly fine.

A Los Angeles restaurant owner and small-businesswoman of the Pineapple Hill Grill and Saloon took video footage of just how incredibly absurd these guidelines are.

"I'm losing everything," she said, "everything I own is being taken away from me. And they set up a movie company right next to my outdoor patio."

Hypocritical of the left.

Her restaurant has tents set up for outdoor dining, and under new rules from Mayor Eric Garcetti, she has to shut it down. In the parking lot as her restaurant tents are set up is an outdoor food services table for a film production.

She points to her outdoor patio, saying, "tell me that this is dangerous, but right next to me is a slap in my face." She pointed to the movie studio's tents, a mere fifty feet away.

Tears stream down her face as she shows the blatant, nonsensical, hypocritical nature of the restrictions that would force her out of business over public health concerns, while claiming that film production is too essential to be forced to close over those very same public health concerns.

"Mayor Garcetti and Gavin Newsom [are] responsible for every single person that does not have unemployment, that does not have a job, and all the businesses that are going under. And we need your help. We need someone to do something about this.

No wonder why California is declining.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2020, 11:05:56 AM by Ptarmigan »
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
Re: Restaurant owner exposes LA Mayor in video: 'I'm losing everything'
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2020, 02:46:58 PM »
Remember, in California, if you're a law abiding citizen trying to make your way and provide a valid service and earn a living you're considered to be a second class citizen in this state. Criminals are the ones the state government love more and treat special.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2020, 12:08:28 PM »
Remember, in California, if you're a law abiding citizen trying to make your way and provide a valid service and earn a living you're considered to be a second class citizen in this state. Criminals are the ones the state government love more and treat special.

:mad:

One wonders how in the hell that happened.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2020, 03:14:55 PM »
:mad:

One wonders how in the hell that happened.

Summer of love and the hippie culture was the beginning of California's slide into stupidity.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2020, 05:24:57 PM »
Summer of love and the hippie culture was the beginning of California's slide into stupidity.

I know there are pockets of sanity in Commiefornia, but I also know they are few and far between. Northern Commiefornia supposedly isn't quite as insane, but remind me to tell you about a week I spent one night in Arcata. That experience convinced me that the rule of law simply doesn't exist.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.