Author Topic: Dacabeti has shown up  (Read 5626 times)

Offline Shooterman

• Just Off Probation
Re: Dacabeti has shown up
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2013, 02:28:08 PM »
This noob forgot to say hi to another noob. I don't have any war stories to tell, I was too young for Korea and got out just before 'Nam heated up, and consider myself very fortunate. I did do time in Korea but most of the warring around Seoul at the time was between the Eight Army Honor Guard and the rest of the troops in Korea. Up on the line was a different story, from what I understand.
Our Bill of Rights constitutes a cluster of little foxholes of liberty ground into the hard cold face of history by helpless men for a shield against the lash of tyrants. They are the result of distrust of power and distrust of men in power. They are a recognition of Lord Acton's statement of a truth eternal--"power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely."
R. CARTER PITTMAN
Dalton, Ga., Sept. 28, 1955.

Offline samspade

« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2013, 06:27:39 AM »
Yeah a few years ago.

I was at Mighty Righty and Right Nation. Was one of the first members at RO before I got a 1 year ban then reinstated only to find it's been over run by Liberals and Paul-bots.
As you well know the site has not gotten any better. 

Offline whiffleball

« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2013, 10:50:03 AM »
Welcome!  From the looks of another thread we may some some things in common with military service.

Offline Dacabeti

• Observer of the Obvious
« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2013, 02:14:36 PM »
Welcome!  From the looks of another thread we may some some things in common with military service.

Thank you,

Yes it wold seem we have eaten some of the same dirt and slept in the same mud. Take care brother.
My Youngest Son's Senior Year Wrestling Highlights

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." — Thomas Jefferson