Author Topic: Hi!  (Read 5807 times)

Offline terry

Re: Hi!
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2008, 11:01:07 PM »
I'm Terry.    I'm a lurker, but feel a little rude lurking without introducing myself.    I've lurked at CU and NU.    I never posted at CU, and I posted some at NU where my name was also Terry.   Mostly because that is my name.  :cheersmate:

I generally get invites from Schade, or BEG or Flame who are all dear friends.

Please don't take my crumudeoness as anything less than a desire to help.

Welcome!!!!

Oh it's all good,   I love curmudgeons,   as a matter of fact  I'm married to one.  As  a matter of fact you sound a lot like mine..   he's away and he doesn't know about my little scare..

is that you B?    :lmao:

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2008, 11:04:13 PM »
I'm Terry.    I'm a lurker, but feel a little rude lurking without introducing myself.    I've lurked at CU and NU.    I never posted at CU, and I posted some at NU where my name was also Terry.   Mostly because that is my name.  :cheersmate:

Welcome!!!!

Oh it's all good,   I love curmudgeons,   as a matter of fact  I'm married to one.  As  a matter of fact you sound a lot like mine..   he's away and he doesn't know about my little scare..

is that you B?    :lmao:

No, I am an independent curmudgeon.  And other than you, me, 200+ members and the entire internets, your secret is safe.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2008, 11:05:26 PM »

Welcome!!!!

That's the way you always introduce yourself. Remember how we met?  :lmao:

That parade in New Orleans?  You had the feathers and I had that leather thong thing, right?
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline barabus

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2008, 07:52:14 AM »
Hey Terry, I was wondering when you were going to post.  Schade, Flame and I all would love it if you decided to post more around here.  :)
You never said that to me BEG, I am hurt and wounded and feel the need to turn in my red dress :bawl:

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2008, 01:17:10 PM »
Hey Terry, I was wondering when you were going to post.  Schade, Flame and I all would love it if you decided to post more around here.  :)
You never said that to me BEG, I am hurt and wounded and feel the need to turn in my red dress :bawl:

You big baby.....you know I love you.

Offline Bri77

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2008, 09:11:41 AM »

Offline Chris_

« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2008, 10:44:00 AM »