Author Topic: if Hillary Clinton were the President of the United States of America....?  (Read 1138 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Star Member Stuart G (28,254 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/113512662

The saddest speculation I have had in the last few months..WARNING: This is very sad...!!!
Well You were warned!

speculation:...What would life be like, since this, January, if Hillary Clinton were the President of the
United States of America....?

I think that there would be no more than 10,000 deaths..Perhaps less than 5000....maybe less than that. Her whole attitude would have been different from the time the first case was reported..

:whatever:

sfstaxprep (1,453 posts)

3. 190,000 Less

That's pretty staggering.

I'm not sure it would have been that low. Don't forget that the Idiot Drumpf voter would still be out there, they just wouldn't have a cult leader to follow, but I would not put it past the repub party to still have been anti-mask even if Hillary were President, and saying to do the opposite.

Own the Libs would still be a thing.

5. Yes, a whole lot less. From the very beginning Hillary would have worn a mask.

Also, her family and Bill would always be wearing a mask. Yes, there would be "anti maskers" but
the death toll could really be around 10,000. Almost everyone would be wearing a mask

sfstaxprep (1,453 posts)

8. And Imagine Where The Economy Would Be

People would be back to work. Schools would be open, like in other countries around the world.

We would be patiently waiting on a Vaccine, and looking forward to a true normal by next summer.

Instead we're gasping for air, and mourning our dead.

Star Member DonaldsRump (3,193 posts)

4. There is a POTENTIAL silver lining to HRC's "loss"

I am hoping that the US has learned its lessons about fascist leaders, much like Germany or Japan after WW II, and how much destruction they can wreak. We will see on November 3, and I am hopeful.

That being said, that would just be a start. There then needs to be a complete DeNazification of the US, with massive investigations into corruption, foreign interference with our country and any people who are citizens of and/or resident in the US, the complete failure of the US Justice Department, the politicization of federal departments/agencies, and awful unqualified judicial nominees being ramrodded through the confirmation process with no investigation. This CANNOT be swept under the rug.

Once all of this is exposed, many will come around except fir the normal US lunatic fringe (approximately 30%), who can go back to their conspiracy theories and paranoid lives.

:mental:

6. Yes, the lunatic fringe is some where between 25 & 27%..Here is how I came to that ..

When Nixon resigned, there were 27% who thought that he was innocent and should have stayed in
office as President of the United States.

This is even though there was solid proof that Nixon had lied about every aspect of Watergate, including
getting rid of the special prosecutor. Further, by somehow erasing the tapes, Nixon destroyed evidence
which of course was unlawful, as well as breaking the law in many other ways. Many of his closest
aids including John Dean and the Attorney General spent time in jail. ...Still, among all the lies,
and illegal acts....27% still thought he was innocent and should have stayed in the office.

:yawn:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
Re: if Hillary Clinton were the President of the United States of America....?
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2020, 07:25:38 AM »

The saddest speculation I have had in the last few months..WARNING: This is very sad...!!!
Well You were warned!

speculation:...What would life be like, since this, January, if Hillary Clinton were the President of the

I think that there would be no more than 10,000 deaths..Perhaps less than 5000....maybe less than that. Her whole attitude would have been different from the time the first case was reported..
How many old people did Cuomo kill in the nursing homes in NY because of his policies? Would Hillary being President have changed that?
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2020, 07:26:33 AM »

6. Yes, the lunatic fringe is some where between 25 & 27%..Here is how I came to that ..

When Nixon resigned, there were 27% who thought that he was innocent and should have stayed in
office as President of the United States.

This is even though there was solid proof that Nixon had lied about every aspect of Watergate, including
getting rid of the special prosecutor. Further, by somehow erasing the tapes, Nixon destroyed evidence
which of course was unlawful, as well as breaking the law in many other ways.
Many of his closest
aids including John Dean and the Attorney General spent time in jail. ...Still, among all the lies,
and illegal acts....27% still thought he was innocent and should have stayed in the office.

Is he talking about Nixon or Hillary?  It's hard to tell.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2020, 09:09:08 AM »

(Stupid Drama-Queenage deleted)

Good Lord! What kind of hallucinogenic drug cocktail is in Star LOON Stuart G's :stoner: ?! :rotf: Hillary would have done little, and nothing timely. Our current ~209K death toll would consequently be 350K-500K. More specifically:

* Hillary would not have started arriving China passenger screening on January 17th, as Trump did;

* Hillary would have drunk WHO's koolaid and not begun working in January with Moderna to develop a vaccine, and the DARPA project begun in 2018 for quick development of treatments for disease outbreaks either would not have existed or would not have been used (as Trump has);

* Hillary would have drunk WHO's koolaid and not shut down China travel until a month or more later than Trump did;

* Hillary would have drunk WHO's koolaid and not shut down EU travel until much later than Trump did;

* Hillary's usage of the Defense Production Act would have come later, been uncoordinated, would have dictated to companies producing critical products rather than treating them as partners, and altogether have been far less effective than Trump's very coordinated and effective use of the DPA ( http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,412702.0.html );

* Hillary's posture toward pharmaceuticals companies would have been so hostile that a development and testing partnership such as Trump's Operation Warp Speed ( https://www.hhs.gov/about/news/2020/06/16/fact-sheet-explaining-operation-warp-speed.html ) would have been unthinkable, by any non-cornball name!

* Hillary's hostile posture toward pharmaceuticals companies would also have hindered the vast array of treatments that the Trump Administration had assisted and sometimes helped coordinate, such as the Convalescent Plasma treatment authorized on August 23rd.

For starters.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2020, 09:24:43 AM »
Quote from:
Stuart G

What would life be like, since this, January, if Hillary Clinton were the President of the
United States of America...

Thankfully she’s not. And all decent and civilized people are content with that.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2020, 11:28:26 AM »
What a bunch of completely baseless BS, the old bat had really nothing to say about what we should be doing during the whole crisis, ditto for all the major Dems (Except those that were against things like closing the borders, so the only notable policies they articulated would have made things worse).

Omitted from Hillary being President is that we'd be in the third year of a pointless war in Syria, and in all likelihood a shadow war with the Russian there, with most of the advantages being Russia's.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2020, 11:51:39 AM »
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2020, 12:18:23 PM »
..What would life be like, since this, January, if Hillary Clinton were the President of the
United States of America

What differference would it make?
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2020, 01:59:52 PM »
Dearest Stuart G,

Hillary is not President, nor will ever be.  Despite your masturbatory fantasies.

Suck on that, jag off.

Sincerely yours,

Ralphie
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2020, 02:15:26 PM »
There's a thread on another forum about military involvement in Trump's "Operation Warp Speed" based on this article, https://www.statnews.com/2020/09/28/operation-warp-speed-vast-military-involvement/ . This was my response in the thread:

DoD has been heavily involved in the Trump Administration efforts, well, literally from two years before Day 1. Some treatments are coming from a DARPA project begun in early 2018. The USN's hospital ships were dispatched to NYC and the Land of LA. Mobile field hospitals were set up in multiple cities. Many contracts under the Defense Production Act are through the DoD.  Some funding and contracts with vaccine companies and suppliers of necessaries (e.g. vials, syringes, and needles) are through the DoD. And probably large parts of distribution logistics are probably being organized and/or handled by the military.

Given the hatred and disdain Hillary expressed toward the military back in the 90s, I doubt she would have used their expertise and resources anywhere near as well.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline jukin

« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2020, 03:32:24 PM »
Today's Word is "NACHO"

Hillary Clinton is "nacho" your president... and never will be.  Suck it DUmbass DUchebag.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2020, 01:11:46 PM »
Now they are revisiting the San Fran Nan fantasy. They love to recycle.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2020, 01:33:04 PM »
I think that there would be no more than 10,000 deaths..Perhaps less than 5000....maybe less than that.

Why stop there?  Nobody would have died of corona if Hillary was president.  If Hillary was president, even people who died of some different cause would have come back to life when exposed to corona.  President Hillary would have harnessed the power of corona and used it to cure breast cancer.

They are stupid.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline SVPete

« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2020, 01:41:59 PM »
If HilLIARy were President, the antibody treatment Trump received yesterday might not yet have been developed, or still just in pre-clinical (not humans) testing. And the convalescent plasma treatment approved August 23rd might no yet be in testing. Because Dems hate pharmaceuticals companies and screw over hospitals.

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2020, 06:22:35 AM »
The only reason corona has become a thing is because democraps/media (but I repeat myself) found out it could be politicized and weaponized to hurt orange man bad.

If Hitlary was president NOTHING would have been said or done about it and everything would be as normal as a normal day.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2020, 08:09:25 AM »
The only reason corona has become a thing is because democraps/media (but I repeat myself) found out it could be politicized and weaponized to hurt orange man bad.

If Hitlary was president NOTHING would have been said or done about it and everything would be as normal as a normal day.

That was apparent to me in late January - a reasonable grasp on the obvious - when it was apparent the Shampeachment would fizzle with the election many months away. It just took February and part of March for the Dems and their MSM-shills to notice it and decide whether their line would be, "Trump is exaggerating!" or "Trump did nothing!". The first hearing in Nancy's House was a subcommittee, on February 5th, and it was used, among other things, to condemn Trump's China travel shutdown. The Dems, local and national, didn't really start taking Covid-19 seriously until some time well into March, http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,412821.0.html .