Author Topic: Revolvers in a Grid-Down Collapse Scenario  (Read 25862 times)

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
Re: Revolvers in a Grid-Down Collapse Scenario
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2015, 02:13:47 PM »
Practice makes you good enough with your handgun so that you don't need to reload . . . :whistling:
That is fine assuming you have as many rounds as you have targets.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2015, 02:54:47 PM »
Practice makes you good enough with your handgun so that you don't need to reload . . . :whistling:

True, but rapid reloads are important, too.

[youtube] http://youtube.com/watch?v=lLk1v5bSFPw[/youtube]
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2015, 08:19:15 PM »
True, but rapid reloads are important, too.

[youtube] http://youtube.com/watch?v=lLk1v5bSFPw[/youtube]

You are, of course, correct.  I would think that ZROE (Zombie Rules Of Engagement) would be in effect, too.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2015, 10:22:45 PM »
^I am owebumazombie and I approve this post.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2015, 09:38:45 AM »
^I am owebumazombie and I approve this post.

You do know what ZROE are, right?
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2015, 10:15:01 PM »
You do know what ZROE are, right?
Zombie rules of engagement ?
I'm not a zombie for those purposes !
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2015, 06:18:04 AM »
Zombie rules of engagement ?
I'm not a zombie for those purposes !

'Zombie Rules Of Engagement' are a natural extension of how one kills a zombie . . .

Only headshots count.

Chase her.