Author Topic: Hillary Endorses McCain above Obama - Again and Again.  (Read 1278 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Hillary Endorses McCain above Obama - Again and Again.
« on: March 06, 2008, 10:33:11 AM »
My My My.  It seems the hussein supporters came across an implicit endorsement of McCain -- and so they start a thread that  could (and should) be taken post by post, line by line, word by word and posted up here if it end up to be McCain vs. mrs. clinton.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=385x101334#101336

The fire is hot and primitives are dancing wildly

efferson_dem  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Wed Mar-05-08 08:40 PM
Original message
Hillary Endorses McCain above Obama - Again and Again.

Edited on Wed Mar-05-08 08:42 PM by jefferson_dem
   Run time: 01:07
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMVOT-IH8sg

Posted on YouTube: March 05, 2008
By YouTube Member: Everonjj77
Views on YouTube: 1987

Posted on DU: March 05, 2008
By DU Member: jefferson_dem
Views on DU: 2655

She seriously needs to shut the **** up with this. :grr:

jefferson_dem  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Wed Mar-05-08 08:48 PM
Response to Reply #1
3. Zellary LieberRodham McClinton

:puke:

Emillereid  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Wed Mar-05-08 08:50 PM
Response to Original message
4. What the hell is this lifetime of experience bullshit? Obama doesn't

have a lifetime of experience too? This from a woman who never handled a foreign policy crisis or made foreign policy or who even had security clearance. WTF?

I can't believe she's putting this crap out again - I guess she figures that if she doesn't get the nomination, she try to ruin it for Obama and the democratic party and give ammunition to McCain. This treachery of the highest order. How people can support this traitor is beyond me -- there are things to consider about this turncoat than her gender or her experience being a president's wife. Just to get you started, study up on her Wal-mart days.
Gotta keep that one on file -- and throw it back if diane gets the nod.

Ken Burch  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Thu Mar-06-08 12:07 AM
Response to Reply #7
39. Oh, and don't forget when she healed the lame and raised the dead

:sarcasm:
"The gross national product measures neither our wit nor our courage, neither our wisdom nor our learning, neither our compassion nor our devotion to country. It measures everything, in short, except that which makes life worthwhile; and it can tell us everything about America except whether we are proud to be Americans"-Robert F. Kennedy, 1968
Alert    Printer Friendly | Permalink | Reply | Top

sasquatch Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Thu Mar-06-08 12:42 AM
Response to Reply #39
45. And cured Polio

:sarcasm:
That aside I will be voting for a democrat in november.

ForeignSpectator  (190 posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Wed Mar-05-08 09:05 PM
Response to Original message
9. I can't hear that "lifetime of experience" bullshit any longer, you were his wife while HE was the

president for crying out loud!! Obama has been legislator longer than you and you voted for war because shrub tricked you into it...voted for the most serious foreign policy "blunder", way to go!

What the **** is going on here?!

Carolina (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Thu Mar-06-08 12:20 PM
Response to Reply #9
94. Shrub didn't trick that bitch

she willfully and calculatingly voted for war for her own political gain.... despite eloquent words of warning by Sen Robert Byrd and others

She is totally despicable and I will NEVER vote for her lying, triangulating ass

ForeignSpectator (190 posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Thu Mar-06-08 03:06 PM
Response to Reply #94
112. Of course but isn't that what she said, that she was deceived or so...?

Either way, can't believe nobody calls her on her experience bullshit...

And so on and so on and scooby dooby dooby...
« Last Edit: March 06, 2008, 10:42:06 AM by freedumb2003 »
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Bondai

• Rode hard and put up wet too many times.
Re: Hillary Endorses McCain above Obama - Again and Again.
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2008, 12:10:10 PM »
Wow! A lot of Hillary bashing going on...can't believe old $kammer is letting it ride.... :loser:

"It's mercy, compassion, and forgiveness I lack; not rationality".

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: Hillary Endorses McCain above Obama - Again and Again.
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2008, 01:24:50 PM »
I can't believe she's putting this crap out again - I guess she figures that if she doesn't get the nomination, she try to ruin it for Obama and the democratic party and give ammunition to McCain. This treachery of the highest order. How people can support this traitor is beyond me -- there are things to consider about this turncoat than her gender or her experience being a president's wife. Just to get you started, study up on her Wal-mart days.

Hillary is beginning campaign 2012?