Author Topic: subway cat doesn't care about elections  (Read 3010 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
subway cat doesn't care about elections
« on: February 06, 2008, 08:59:11 AM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x2823889

Oh my.

The subway cat, waxing forth like the Bostonian Drunkard:

undergroundpanther  (1000+ posts)       Wed Feb-06-08 01:20 AM
Original message

Why I don't care about the elections right now.

I don't like Obama and I really don't like Hillary. Picking the lesser of two evils is what my choices have been narrowed to thanks to a media that pretended the other candidates didn't exist.

after which franksolich cuts out the first half of the screed, it being about politics

On the personal front other things occupy me.They are closer to home. For instance,Since Bush's budget passed,I am scared to go for physical therapy for my twisted knee because I am afraid of being stuck with the bill. I can't walk normal yet and it's making me crazy...Why am I hesitating? My MA insurance is questioning the claim on the night I broke my leg falling down the stairs just got the questionnaire today..I hope I ain't stuck with an ER bill I could NEVER pay that off on SSI.I'd be a debt slave forever.

I got more work on my chest done(no additional costs thank Sekhmet but it hurts) and I'm getting a cold now and I don't want to have a ****ing cold yet AGAIN Why in the **** do I get colds all the time? Was it the ****ing weaponized mycoplasma, I caught from that Gulf War vet years ago that damaged my immune system? (probably).

I am worried how more expensive BGE is gonna be after the coming profit digging cost raises that the rich pigs in the statehouse approved will be? It will affect less than wealthy people in Maryland mostly...And I can list many more things that make this election seem futile to me..I am so sick of hassles I feel like screaming.And I admit it..

I lost faith in this government when the Dem's got the Senate and the house and still CHOSE to give monkey boy whatever he wanted. Seems this government can't do anything but pander and give handouts to the corporations , the right wing and the rich. I'm not a corporation and I'm not rich and I am farther left than the majority who are not below the poverty line.

So My ability to survive will be reduced AGAIN regardless of which puppet wins...I am invisible to Obama .A person to rob,for Hillary. I think invisible is better than being robbed again. So I will hold my nose and vote for corporate puppet Obama.Just to say I hate the right wing,but I know nobody cares.

I fear after the winner is sworn in it will be more of the same shit as the economy tanks and the government becomes a nanny and cookie jar for the rich and a whip cracking overseer,spy and thief for the poor/working class. BTW When will enough people rise up smell the lies and corruption, and kill the corporations and sharpen the Guillotines to use on the fortunate thieves? Because the rich are going to **** us over yet again,how much can you tolerate of the shit this government has done and is doing still before you say **** playing by their rules ? Parties are pointless if they are being bought by the same criminal enterprises ya know.

The subway cat doesn't seem in a rosy mood today.

Skittles  (1000+ posts)      Wed Feb-06-08 01:22 AM
Response to Original message

1. I hear you

it's been quite sickening watching DUers squabble over the MSM appointed Dem front-runners when they both suck

undergroundpanther  (1000+ posts)       Wed Feb-06-08 01:27 AM
Response to Reply #1

2. Sigh

I know I wish when the results come they'd just post who won.And that's it. No more squabbling.

And instead I wish they'd focus on what really matters,what's important,what can hurt our lives these pigs are doing while most Dem's are distracted with the dog and pony show.I think it's because they can afford to play the dog and pony show they are comfortable enough to afford these distractions. I can't afford it because I know I'm screwed either way regardless of who wins..

Skittles  (1000+ posts)      Wed Feb-06-08 01:30 AM
Response to Reply #2

3. believe me, you are not alone

I've been quite distressed about this whole dog and pony show since it started

undergroundpanther  (1000+ posts)       Wed Feb-06-08 01:33 AM
Response to Reply #3

4. One thing that gets me

Why did they start this so EARLY,Looks like they got A LOT to hide.Or Ugh,distract people from.

Skittles  (1000+ posts)      Wed Feb-06-08 01:35 AM
Response to Reply #4

5. I'm not sure about that

my guess is the media's intense interest in the gender/race factor (which they seem to treat more as a novelty than history)

rumpel  (1000+ posts)       Wed Feb-06-08 01:36 AM
Response to Original message

6. at least I hope you have a speedy recovery, undergroundpanther - that's a lot of health problems to deal with...

hang in there

it looks more and more that change will have to come from the bottom up - and it has to be loud and persistent.

undergroundpanther  (1000+ posts)       Wed Feb-06-08 01:41 AM
Response to Reply #6

7. loud and persistant has been done

The WHOLE WORLD protested Iraq BEFORE the war.Yet that didn't change Hillary's and many other warped minds up on that dunghill did it? What will they hear? What will it take? Remember they are the ones refusing to listen to the people.. and we have a constitutional duty to remove a corrupted government and if they won't go peacefully..Well..You know the options are rapidly narrowing.,
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
Re: subway cat doesn't care about elections
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2008, 10:04:33 AM »
Boob removal surgery. Check

Doctor's visit so it can walk....eh. not important.

I can't make fun of this thing anymore. She really needs help.
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline Bondai

• Rode hard and put up wet too many times.
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2008, 10:05:24 AM »
UGP.....

APPLY TO HEAD. ONE APPLICATION WILL SUFFICE.

"It's mercy, compassion, and forgiveness I lack; not rationality".

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2008, 10:08:31 AM »

You are right.  She is radically desperately mentally ill.  I cannot believe there isn't one person around her who cares enough to intervene. 

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2008, 11:28:54 AM »

Walk upright or on all fours?  :lmao:
This must be clarified!
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2008, 11:33:14 AM »
She's like Britney. She's pushed away anyone who cares enough to help her. Who wants to try and pick up a snarling, rabid kitty?
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline PatriotGame

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2008, 11:33:57 AM »
I lost faith in this government when the Dem's got the Senate and the house and still CHOSE to give monkey boy whatever he wanted.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Told'ja so!

I'm not a corporation and I'm not rich and I am farther left than the majority who are not below the poverty line.

So howz that working out for ya?

Meow....

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2008, 11:35:32 AM »
She's like Britney. She's pushed away anyone who cares enough to help her. Who wants to try and pick up a snarling, rabid kitty?

That's why we have strong drugs and those jackets that tie in the back.  They make for easier transporting. 

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2008, 11:50:24 AM »

You're right.  I've kind of sworn off mocking her, she is just a complete trainwreck of a human being.  Or possibly cat.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2008, 11:52:25 AM »

That's why we have strong drugs and those jackets that tie in the back.  They make for easier transporting. 
gonna need one of those sticks with a loop on the end too.

She's her own worst enemy. There is help for people like her.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline PatriotGame

« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2008, 11:55:21 AM »

So do catch and release cages.

Offline Lauri

« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2008, 12:00:40 PM »
UP said: Was it the ******* weaponized mycoplasma, I caught from that Gulf War vet years ago that damaged my immune system? (probably).

uh... what?  :mental:

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2008, 12:14:23 PM »
UP said: Was it the ******* weaponized mycoplasma, I caught from that Gulf War vet years ago that damaged my immune system? (probably).

That was my question, too.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Lauri

« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2008, 12:53:27 PM »
makes ya wonder if you can 'catch' diseases from Gulf War Vets, why the public at large hasnt been warned about it ...

granted, we know she's just nuts... but still.

Offline whiteguyPI

• That sounds like a "you" problem
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2008, 12:58:10 PM »

Ditto...I have no idea what she is talking about.  Maybe she is getting her problems mixed up with diseases from Star Trek.
Haji don't surf!
Jive turkey!