Author Topic: Why is the Republican Party not being designated as a "Domestic Terrorism" organ  (Read 617 times)

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215346189

the Republican Par...

5 min ago

Edwcraig

Why is the Republican Party not being designated as a "Domestic Terrorism" organization?

Section 802 of the USA PATRIOT Act (Pub. L. No. 107-52) expanded the definition of terrorism to cover ""domestic,"" as opposed to international, terrorism. A person engages in domestic terrorism if they do an act "dangerous to human life"

550,000 thousand dead and counting.

that is a violation of the criminal laws of a state or the United States, if the act appears to be intended to: (i) intimidate or coerce a civilian population;

Opposition to Black Lives Matter and support of police brutality. Formed in opposition to Civil Rights and Voting Rights Act. and supporters of white nationalists.

(ii) influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion;

Support for January 6th attack on our government

or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination or kidnapping.

Failure to speak out against he kidnapping of Michigan's Governor. Failure to condemn the destruction of out Capitol.

Additionally, the acts have to occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States and if they do not, may be regarded as international terrorism.

What am I missing?

Just bring this over, cause I know it will get good.

Offline SVPete

DUpipo are the best argument for an Assault Stupidity Ban!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
Edwcraig

Why is the Republican Party not being designated as a "Domestic Terrorism" organization?

Blah, blah, blah....

What am I missing?

Apparently, reading this Dumbasses post, more than two functioning brain cells.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
The people who reflexively #resist'ed everything Trump did are telling us they wanted Trump to do more.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline ADsOutburst

I love how they frame opposition to BLM as terrorism, when in fact the definition of terrorism implicates BLM activists to a significant degree. See: The Chauvin Trial.

What republican has threatened anything if Chauvin is convicted?

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
SWBTATTReg
4. It should be. I'd be very interested in seeing just how many Congressional republicans were
around the rioting on 1/6/2021. I suspect quite a few of them were...

Bitch! Your whore of a VP was fundraising for the rioters.

But you knew that.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
Apparently, reading this Dumbasses post, all but 2 functioning brain cells.

Fixed it for you.

Offline YupItsMe

Bitch! Your whore of a VP was fundraising for the rioters.

But you knew that.
  Having just got out of FB jail, I'm pretty sure Zuckerburg would ban you for that.  :-)