Author Topic: This is why New Agers should be beaten with farming implements  (Read 2838 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
If the guy in the red sweater had bigger ears he could have been a bunny:

[youtube=425,350]qySx8tSs8BQ[/youtube]
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline MrsSmith

Re: This is why New Agers should be beaten with farming implements
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2010, 09:08:51 PM »
That was GREAT!!  :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2010, 12:29:42 PM »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2010, 08:12:49 PM »
If the guy in the red sweater had bigger ears he could have been a bunny:

[youtube=425,350]qySx8tSs8BQ[/youtube]

Mr. Bunny,

I followed your links after the original one you sent and find a problem with one of them.

The link had a man tracing back the genealogy of Jesus I believe it was from Luke that traced Jesus back from the blood line of Joseph.

It was my impression that Jews traced their origion by the Mother.

So, why did the genelogy of Jesus even mention Joseph if he had nothing to do with his creation??

Modern day people and those of the past do not add a step-parent into the family tree.

The anstors of Joseph may have been great people, famous and wise but why was Jesus mentioned as a decedent of Josephs.?

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2010, 08:25:40 PM »
I love that red-sweatered man.....
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2010, 08:49:24 PM »

Jews trace their heritage through the male line and always have. Otherwise the tribes would have woman's names rather than mens. The Jewish faith traces it's path through the female line. For example, I I had maried a good Jewish girl all my boys would be thought of as Jews. Since I did not they can still convert to the jewish faith, but they are not Jewish. If they married a good Jewish girl then their children would be consitered Jews. According to halakha, a child is not Jewish if the child's mother is not Jewish.

Reform and Liberal Judaism do not accept the halakhic rules as binding, and accept a child of one Jewish parent, whether father or mother, as Jewish if the parents raise the child as a Jew and the child fosters a Jewish identity, noting that "in the Bible the line always followed the father, including the cases of Joseph and Moses, who married into non-Israelite priestly families.

According to the traditional Rabbinic view, which is maintained by all branches of Orthodox Judaism and Conservative Judaism today, only halakha can define who is or is not a Jew when a question of Jewish identity, lineage, or parentage arises about any person seeking to define themselves or claim that they are Jewish.

As a result, mere belief in the principles of Judaism does not make one a Jew. Similarly, non-adherence by a Jew to the 613 Mitzvot, or even formal conversion to another faith, does not make one lose one's Jewish status. Thus the immediate descendants of all female Jews (even apostates) are still considered to be Jews, as are those of all their female descendants. Even those descendants who are not aware they are Jews, or practice a faith other than Judaism, are defined by this perspective as Jews, as long as they come from an unbroken female line of descent. As a corollary, the children of a Jewish father and a non-Jewish mother are not considered to be Jews by halakha unless they formally convert, even if raised fully observant in the mitzvot.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Madam Firecracker

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2010, 09:13:51 PM »
 :evillaugh: :rotf: :tongue: Comedy Gold!!!!!!