Author Topic: Miscellaneous Dog Pics  (Read 119591 times)

Offline CG6468

Re: Miscellaneous Dog Pics
« Reply #75 on: August 31, 2013, 09:59:09 AM »
Illinois, south of the gun controllers in Chi town

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #76 on: September 03, 2013, 07:16:33 AM »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #77 on: September 03, 2013, 08:58:29 AM »
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #78 on: September 03, 2013, 09:12:39 AM »

There is a breed of Russian Ovcharkas or something that gets about 200 lbs and 6 feet tall. Saw them on a TV show about Russian Prisons on NGTV.

http://www.rassokhin.com/personal/Dogs/

Caucasian Shepherd Dog

They don't really look the same, though.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #79 on: September 03, 2013, 09:16:53 AM »
[youtube=425,350]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhdXFZ-y7Ms[/youtube]

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline CG6468

« Reply #80 on: September 03, 2013, 10:09:22 AM »
Blank screen, Dutch.

Offline CG6468

« Reply #81 on: September 03, 2013, 03:43:54 PM »

Any more questions about why people save dogs?

Offline CG6468

« Reply #82 on: September 03, 2013, 03:48:10 PM »
"Don't bother me! I gotta study for the test tomorrow!"

Offline CG6468

« Reply #83 on: September 03, 2013, 04:10:55 PM »
3 friends.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #84 on: September 04, 2013, 07:41:28 AM »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #85 on: September 06, 2013, 05:27:26 PM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #86 on: September 08, 2013, 06:06:09 AM »

Chase her.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #87 on: September 08, 2013, 04:01:34 PM »
I hope this thread eclipses the lolcat thread ! Dogs rule and cats drool !
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #88 on: September 08, 2013, 04:10:23 PM »
I hope this thread eclipses the lolcat thread ! Dogs rule and cats drool !
There was a second cat thread, but it got too long.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #89 on: September 09, 2013, 09:48:20 AM »

Chase her.

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #90 on: September 09, 2013, 10:01:03 AM »

I can remember when Shadow (the German Shepherd I got in 1990) would do this as a puppy. She'd go out for a walk SO excited but then halfway around the block, she'd poop out (not literally!) and I'd have to carry her home. Luckily she was only a few weeks old -- there's no way I was going to carry a full grown GSD around the block!  :-)
Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #91 on: September 10, 2013, 06:47:01 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #92 on: September 10, 2013, 06:54:21 AM »

Chase her.

Offline Linda

• American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.
« Reply #93 on: September 10, 2013, 10:20:37 AM »
A liberal who is mugged by reality becomes conservative.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #94 on: September 11, 2013, 09:46:02 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #95 on: September 11, 2013, 09:47:03 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #96 on: September 13, 2013, 10:01:04 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #97 on: September 14, 2013, 06:24:47 PM »

Chase her.

Offline biersmythe

• Molon Labe
« Reply #98 on: September 15, 2013, 07:29:51 PM »
This is Tots and my dog Angus.
Teach a man to build a fire, and he will be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life!!!!

Knowledge is half the battle.
The other half is violence!

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

The box said: "Requires Windows XP or better." So i installed Linux.

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
« Reply #99 on: September 15, 2013, 07:30:49 PM »
This is Tots and my dog Angus.

Awwwwww.....the buddy!!!!  My bestest friend, well, after biersmythe.  :-)
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent