Current Events > The DUmpster

Astonishing Observation on Trump's Statement

(1/2) > >>

CC27:

--- Quote ---Pototan (1,184 posts)

Astonishing Observation on Trump's Statement
I've been giving some thought about Trump saying that he is prohibited from testifying because of the judge's limited gag order.

Think about that. Anybody with even the slightest knowledge of the Constitution or the law knows that no defendant can be compelled to testify against himself or be prohibited from truthfully testifying in his own behalf. Donald Trump was President for 4 years. He headed up the Justice Department. He appointed Attorneys General and some of their subordinates. Dozens, if not hundreds of judges, including 3 Supreme Court Justices. And on and on. you mean to tell me that Trump does not know this basic principle of law? Come on. If he's lying, what a ****ing lousy lie that's so easy to disprove. But what's worse is, if he wasn't lying. If he really thought that's the law. Are you ****ing kidding me? We should be all over this

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100218917389
--- End quote ---

You have been giving some thought? That would explain the beads of sweat on your forehead.

Old n Grumpy:

--- Quote from: CC27 on May 03, 2024, 07:40:58 AM ---
You have been giving some thought? That would explain the beads of sweat on your forehead.

--- End quote ---

And the smoke coming out of your ears :rotf: :lmao:  :loser:

CC27:

--- Quote from: Old n Grumpy on May 03, 2024, 07:49:55 AM ---And the smoke coming out of your ears :rotf: :lmao:  :loser:

--- End quote ---
HAHA

CollectivismMustDie:

--- Quote from: Old n Grumpy on May 03, 2024, 07:49:55 AM ---And the smoke coming out of your ears :rotf: :lmao:  :loser:

--- End quote ---

Ruminating on things for 24 business hours can produce dangerous heat levels in the head of a DUmmy.

Crazy Horse:

--- Quote from: CollectivismMustDie on May 03, 2024, 11:37:50 AM ---Ruminating on things for 24 business hours
--- End quote ---

Creating Dummie tears since 2005

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version