Author Topic: Th1onein wants to kill her daughter  (Read 7028 times)

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
Re: Th1onein wants to kill her daughter
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2008, 04:18:01 PM »

Ahhhh BEG.  You are wonderful dear.   I can put my mind at ease now.  I found what I was looking for in that thread;

KC

I just might use that in my sig.... :innocent:

Wooo Hooo!!!  I might make BEG's sig!!   :hyper:   :-)

KC

Could you also add, "Damn and you are hot as hell too" or somethin'?   :-)

Hot damn you are somethin' too!  Uhhhh is that right?!   :rotf:   :tongue:

You are one good lookin' gal.  *ahem* .... "I'd hit it"   :naughty:    :uhsure:  I saw the pics from the get together .... wish I could have made it.  It was a fine weekend for a bike ride but I just couldn't get out of the office.   :bawl:

KC

What does taking a bike ride have to do with coming out and meeting us?!? 

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2008, 04:21:59 PM »
Well, if'n I was going to come up there I was going to ride the bike.  50 mpg vs. 16 mpg ..... no brainer.  The BIG plus would have been getting to RIDE.   :uhsure:  Ok, the BIG plus would have been getting to meet all you fine ladies.  The guys ... not so much!   :tongue:

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2008, 04:55:50 PM »
Does Th1onein, have asthma?  There just, seem to be, a lot, of commas, in her, posts.  They read, like she's, gasping, for air.   :-)
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2008, 08:05:34 PM »
Does Th1onein, have asthma?  There just, seem to be, a lot, of commas, in her, posts.  They read, like she's, gasping, for air.   :-)

LOL   :-)

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2008, 08:06:53 PM »
Well, if'n I was going to come up there I was going to ride the bike.  50 mpg vs. 16 mpg ..... no brainer.  The BIG plus would have been getting to RIDE.   :uhsure:  Ok, the BIG plus would have been getting to meet all you fine ladies.  The guys ... not so much!   :tongue:

KC

To bad you missed it.  Where do you live?

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2008, 10:46:10 PM »

KC

To bad you missed it.  Where do you live?

I live between Huntsville and Livingston on Lake Livingston.  I get to live and work on the lake ..... I am truly blessed!  I think my web site is in my profile.  If it isn't and you want to see where I work and play let me know and I'll shoot it to you.  I wanted to make it up to the shin dig but it just wasn't possible.  I am in the process of training a couple of agents to take some of the load off me so I can free up on Saturday's.  It is taking longer than I thought it would.  You know ... you really realize how much you do when you start trying to teach someone your job. 

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2008, 10:51:20 PM »
I miss living near the lake.  Priest Lake was less than a hundred yards from my home growing up.  Now, I have to load all my crap into the car and drive across town to get there.  :(
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline THA HOUSTON PIMP IS IN DA HOUZ!

• I pimp; you GET pimped.
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2008, 11:08:05 PM »
Oh how the Left is so understanding and tolerant.    NOT.

What is up with this beeotch?   How can a mother talk about like this towards her daughter?

She sounds dangerous.   God be with her daughter and I hope nothing bad happens.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2008, 11:08:32 PM »
I miss living near the lake.  Priest Lake was less than a hundred yards from my home growing up.  Now, I have to load all my crap into the car and drive across town to get there.  :(

Sux to be you!   :tongue:   I just have to walk across the 13th Fairway and I'm FISHING!!!  I love this area.  Great winters, I get to ride 12 months a year .... wouldn't trade it for anything. 

KC

*Stolen