Author Topic: ISIS CANNIBALS: Terror group are teaching their fighters to EAT non-Muslims  (Read 8838 times)

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
Yeah, after humping goats+young boys, chopping heads off and burning people alive, I suppose cannibelism would be the next (il)logical step.

Islamic State terrorists are teaching their fighters to eat non-Muslims, it has emerged.

A handbook found in the terror group's training school has been found by a British counter-extremism think tank, revealing the horrifying new stance of the jihadis.

ISIS chiefs even give advice on what parts of the body to eat and how to prepare them and comes after a sickening report a mother was fed the remains of her own son when she was told by the terrorists it was meat and rice.

Read the rest here:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4263726/Terror-group-teaching-fighters-EAT-non-Muslims.html

I would suggest feeding ISIS some DUmmies. My friend's kid got sick on the spaghetti at their church's spaghetti dinner a few years ago and has not eaten spaghetti since. I suspect the 1st taste of DUmmie would turn them off human meat as well.

Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke