Author Topic: Ruh Roh! DUmbasses fall for yet another hoax  (Read 1267 times)

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
Ruh Roh! DUmbasses fall for yet another hoax
« on: November 26, 2013, 08:15:34 PM »
DUmmies are so anxious to outraged about something that they'll fall for anything:

Tue Nov 26, 2013, 07:44 PM

Gravitycollapse (4,376 posts)

Uh oh..."Family Says They Did Tip Gay Server, Didn't Leave Note"

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Gay-Server-Tip-Lifestyle-Receipt-Discrepancy-233040811.html

?5

The husband and wife, who asked to remain anonymous, showed NBC 4 New York a receipt that appeared to be printed at the same minute, on the same date, for the same $93.55 total, except with an $18 tip.

They also provided a document they said was a Visa bill, which appears to indicate their card was charged for the meal plus the tip, for a total of $111.55.

The couple told NBC 4 New York that they believed their receipt was used for a hoax. The wife says she is left-handed and could not have made the slash in the tip line, which she said looks to be drawn from the right.

"We've never not left a tip when someone gave good service, and we would never leave a note like that," the wife said.

This could get ugly.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10024098192

Jeff In Milwaukee (13,103 posts)

9. Are they serious?

All they had to do was save their copy of the receipt (which typically has nothing written on it) and then add a bogus tip and total after-the-fact. People have being doing this to inflate their expense accounts for years.

hrmjustin (23,754 posts)

12. The credit card statement shows it was a $111 bill.

Jeff In Milwaukee (13,103 posts)

37. My bad...

Didn't read the story the whole way through.

It really does seem a little peculiar.

Duh. Ya think?

hrmjustin (23,754 posts)

38. that ok. I was heartbroken when I heard it this morning.

You were heartbroken that innocent people who were slandered were exonerated? It just tore you up that you couldn't have another "victim" to trot out and weep over, didn't it?

I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
Re: Ruh Roh! DUmbasses fall for yet another hoax
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2013, 08:19:17 PM »
I saw this story, and it just goes to show how malicious that community can be.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2013, 08:34:34 PM »
They are always so eager to get butthurt about a lifestyle that hurts the butt.

There's one particular restaurant that my wife and I used to go to before the dems "fixed" the economy. One of the waiters (or whatever the PC term is now for a waiter) is homosexual (I still refuse to say 'gay'). I've always left him a higher tip because he was always quick on bringing tea refills, he checked on how things were without being invasive, and he was always extremely polite. I'm opposed to his lifestyle, but my concern at the restaurant was how he did his job and not how he did his boyfriend.

As I finished this it dawns on me that DU should be butthurt at 0bama and the dems. Since they 'fixed' the economy and I can no longer afford to go to the restaurant the homosexual waiter is out of the money I would have left as a tip. Why are dems so against homosexuals?
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2013, 08:37:09 PM »
They are always so eager to get butthurt about a lifestyle that hurts the butt.

There's one particular restaurant that my wife and I used to go to before the dems "fixed" the economy. One of the waiters (or whatever the PC term is now for a waiter) is homosexual (I still refuse to say 'gay'). I've always left him a higher tip because he was always quick on bringing tea refills, he checked on how things were without being invasive, and he was always extremely polite. I'm opposed to his lifestyle, but my concern at the restaurant was how he did his job and not how he did his boyfriend.

As I finished this it dawns on me that DU should be butthurt at 0bama and the dems. Since they 'fixed' the economy and I can no longer afford to go to the restaurant the homosexual waiter is out of the money I would have left as a tip. Why are dems so against homosexuals?
And why do they hate our troops ?
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline redwhit

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2013, 08:53:58 PM »
So far, have any of these whines about nasty notes left in the tip space panned out?  Or are we looking at another easy scam?

Offline Dori

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2013, 09:00:04 PM »
hrmjustin (23,754 posts)

38. that ok. I was heartbroken when I heard it this morning.

:argh:  Evil bass tard

“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2013, 09:07:42 PM »
So far, have any of these whines about nasty notes left in the tip space panned out?  Or are we looking at another easy scam?

Not that I am aware of.  Both, "attempted" scams.  I can't think of any of them, that hit the media, that were bona fide.  And now, the original narrative generator Matt Damon Shepard is torpedoed, too?

Sucks to be false flag fag. 

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2013, 09:13:47 PM »
Nasty tip notes are as legitimate as sabotaged Halloween candy and Bigfoot.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2013, 09:33:20 PM »
When I first heard this story I wondered how the couple knew the waitress was gay unless she pointed it out to them.

I read a story today that the waitress was caught in a lie after claiming she had cancer. Don't know if that has been confirmed but it would indicate a pattern.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 09:57:23 PM by FlaGator »
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2013, 09:35:27 PM »
When I first heard this story I wondered how the couple new the waitress was gay unless she pointed it out to them.

"Hi, my name is Pat. I'm a lesbian, and I'll be your server."

Happens to me all the time!
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2013, 09:46:01 PM »

Not THE Pat...

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6u3Cicg4-U[/youtube]

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2013, 09:59:34 PM »

Too funny!
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2013, 10:04:36 PM »
Not THE Pat...

Hooray for androgyny, it's Pat!

-Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2013, 10:07:18 PM »
Too funny!

And now, the rest of the story:

"I just want a menu. I don't care if you're a lesbian."

"Homophobe!"
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2013, 02:59:03 AM »

I tell them, "Hi, I'm diesel and I'll be your customer."

The ones with the best facial expression get the bigger tips.   :-)
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2013, 05:51:25 AM »
Lesbian waitress spins a bouncy tale - [insert obvious question here].    :lmao:

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2013, 06:33:33 AM »
Oh she is a winner.

Morales has been caught in multiple lies, telling co-workers she shaved her head because she had brain cancer and later telling them it was her friend who had brain cancer, her colleagues and friends said.

They said she also told co-workers at a day care center where she once worked that Superstorm Sandy severely damaged her home in Stony Point, and sent a boat into her living room. Concerned co-workers dropped by her home and found only minor damage to the carpet by her front door and no sign of a boat, they said.

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2013, 06:46:27 AM »
They said she also told co-workers at a day care center where she once worked that Superstorm Sandy severely damaged her home in Stony Point, and sent a boat into her living room. Concerned co-workers dropped by her home and found only minor damage to the carpet by her front door and no sign of a boat, they said.

Her co-workers misunderstood her. What she said was that someone named Sandy had done some serious damage to her little man in the boat, in her living room.

The coworker who checked on her found that her rug had been seriously munched, but there was no sign of the little man in the boat.

It's a lesbian thing.

-Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2013, 07:15:17 AM »
Her co-workers misunderstood her. What she said was that someone named Sandy had done some serious damage to her little man in the boat, in her living room.

The coworker who checked on her found that her rug had been seriously munched, but there was no sign of the little man in the boat.

It's a lesbian thing.
:lmao:   :cheersmate:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Karin

« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2013, 07:34:39 AM »
Big Dog,  :lmao:

What a malicious, nasty thing to do.  It's exactly the sort of thing a DUmmie would pull, then brag about it at the DUmp, then get Wallduded for it.  They're a pack of liars, their preezy included. 

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2013, 08:08:41 AM »

It's a lesbian thing.

Strangely, I like the way you think!  H5!
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2013, 08:26:27 AM »
Big Dog,  :lmao:

What a malicious, nasty thing to do.  It's exactly the sort of thing a DUmmie would pull, then brag about it at the DUmp, then get Wallduded for it.  They're a pack of liars, their preezy included. 

What yeah gonna do in order to scam some notoriety.      

Find someone that Had their finger cut off and put the darn thing in a bowl of Chili at Wendy's.

All kinds of scams but, the ones that are real story's are never mentioned.

Think back in your life time, how often in your life have you had the chance to make some money in a opportunist way ?   Did you take advantage of the opportunity, most likely not.

I have had just 2 incidences in my long life where I could have yelled bloody murder.   I did not do this and just figured this is the way life goes.      

Then there are people that spend hours a day thinking up how to scam others for their own benefit.   Some are very cleaver but in the end they cannot think of everything.    

This waitress who wanted to drum up sympathy and eventually money just didn't think these problems through.    She would not make a good thief, or scam artist.

She for some reason needed to pick out a family that she could bully, this one seemed ideal.   She had no idea that the person to sign the credit card was left handed, and the handwriting could show that.   The hand writing of the insult would show the writer was right handed.  

Snake oil for sale, cures baldness and Sylphis. All ways a scam artists somewhere and she is no exception.

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2013, 10:18:39 AM »

It's a lesbian thing.

I understand. I am one, minus the rug.

Offline jukin

« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2013, 10:20:38 AM »
What's worse is the bulldyke then solicited donations to HER that she would forward to the Wounded Warrior Project....sure.

When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.