Author Topic: Rove: Bush taught me how to be ‘honest.’  (Read 878 times)

Offline Attero Dominatus

• VRWC Psionics Corps
  • Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est
Rove: Bush taught me how to be ‘honest.’
« on: March 13, 2008, 08:55:18 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x3004247

:bow: :bow: ALL HAIL LORD ROVE :bow: :bow:

babylonsister  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Thu Mar-13-08 04:42 PM
Original message

Advertisements [?]
:wow:

http://thinkprogress.org/2008/03/13/rove-bush-taught-me... /

Earlier this week, PBS’ Charlie Rose posted an interview with Karl Rove in Rose’s “Green Room.” Rove was asked about the “mentors that most affect your career path.” He said it was Bush 41 and 43 who taught him his major life lessons:

Well I’ve been privileged to work for two men who’s last name is Bush. George H. W. Bush and George W. Bush are two pretty remarkable men. And I’ve learned a lot from them, learned a lot about life, learned a lot about character, learned a lot about loyalty and trust and honesty and straightforwardness.

Watch it at link~

Refresh | 0 Recommendations    Printer Friendly | Permalink | Reply | Top

xultar  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Thu Mar-13-08 04:43 PM
Response to Original message
1. I just shat myself.

Edited on Thu Mar-13-08 04:47 PM by xultar
   Printer Friendly | Permalink | Reply | Top

babylonsister  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Thu Mar-13-08 04:44 PM
Response to Reply #1
2. **snort** I'm cleaning up, myself. nt

spanone  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Thu Mar-13-08 04:44 PM
3. he wouldn't know truth if it bit him on his johnson

rateyes  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Thu Mar-13-08 04:44 PM
4. Yeah. He learned a lot about honesty...

he learned he doesn't have any.

Happyhippychick  (539 posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Thu Mar-13-08 04:46 PM
6. Rove = big giant douchebag

tanyev  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Thu Mar-13-08 04:46 PM
7. He taught me that honesty is whatever you say it is.

Can't be more straightforward than that.

sinkingfeeling  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Thu Mar-13-08 04:47 PM
8. Yep, he had two perfect examples of men lacking character, loyalty and trust and

honesty and straightforwardness. So, sure he learned a lot about two men who couldn't begin to define any of those things.

laylah Donating Member (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Thu Mar-13-08 04:59 PM
13. OMG!

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: What a f*ckin', lying, unpatriotic, American hating bastard from HELL!
Bill clinton is a f*ckin', lying, unpatriotic, American hating bastard from HELL!

17. Geeze, didi I read this right or is work getting to me more than

I thought it was? This is the boldest, most "in your face" comment I have read in a long time. Why does he not just go away. I don't need to hear another rovian word from him.
Karl rove is your overlord  :evillaugh:

17. Geeze, didi I read this right or is work getting to me more than

I thought it was? This is the boldest, most "in your face" comment I have read in a long time. Why does he not just go away. I don't need to hear another rovian word from him.
Those who would trade their liberty for temporary security will get neither. --Benjamin Franklin.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Rove: Bush taught me how to be ‘honest.’
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2008, 09:02:22 PM »
I dunno.

I always personally considered Karl Rove a man of outstanding principle and integrity.

The primitives don't like him just because of his politics, not his honesty.

Of course, the primitives don't value honesty very highly, even among Democrats.

Too, I don't think Karl Rove "learned" honesty from the two most honest presidents in the history of America, George Bush and the second George Bush; I think it was always in Karl to be this way.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Re: Rove: Bush taught me how to be ‘honest.’
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2008, 06:20:29 AM »
Teaching someone a lot about honesty is a whole lot different than teaching them how to be honest.  The English language is far too subtle for those morons to understand.  I hope none of the ones who claim to be lawyers are actually doing trial work...unless it's against me.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.