Author Topic: greedy thorn primitive cruising for sex  (Read 2267 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
greedy thorn primitive cruising for sex
« on: March 12, 2008, 10:03:16 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=105x7560975

Man, it's just lame, really lame, over on Skins's island.

The chin-impaired Ava's in the lounge, whining she can't afford a summer of "study abroad."

And then this; wasn't the greedy thorn primitive bitching about her neanderthal husband just the other day?

greenbriar  (1000+ posts)      Wed Mar-12-08 09:29 PM
Original message

OMG HELP >>>I am not sure if this cruise is going to be a hit...READ HERE PLEASEEEEEEEEEE

so we are leaving Sunday on a "romantic" cruise

I get a sinus infection on Tuesday. Get super-duper antibiotics Wed. Will be finished on Saturday

unfortunately I get side effects from antibiotics which will require another kind of medicine. I have planned for that one superduper pill boom...problem fixed...

SOOOOO

tonight hubby says maybe we should just cancel the ****ing cruise if we can't have sex..

WTF????????

gebus

I checked to be sure the legendary herb primitive hadn't posted something earlier about he and the wife going on a cruise.  This is apparently an original composition of the greedy thorn primitive; her own words.

turtlensue  (1000+ posts)       Wed Mar-12-08 09:34 PM
Response to Original message

2. *sigh*

Sounds like the hubby is looking for an excuse *not* to go on this Cruise. Cause even if you can't have sex, there should still be a hell of a lot of things to do..Sorry to say this, but this smells like bs to me....

greenbriar  (1000+ posts)      Wed Mar-12-08 09:40 PM
Response to Reply #2

3. what smells like bs? don't ya know that if ya can't have sex, must not be love???

Southpawkicker  (1000+ posts)      Wed Mar-12-08 09:43 PM

4. Wow.

I don't mean to sound harsh, but geez, sex is good, but that sounds rather childish to say.

A cruise would be fun for both of you. A break from life, and possibly a chance to sort things out if it can be done.

I'm sorry Greenbriar.

greenbriar  (1000+ posts)      Wed Mar-12-08 09:52 PM
Response to Reply #4

5. I so agree and he makes SUCH a big deal of it that it really kills the mood ya know???

ocelot  (1000+ posts)       Wed Mar-12-08 09:54 PM
Response to Reply #5

7. Go without him?

If there's not going to be any sex anyhow you might as well go on the cruise and enjoy it. Let him stay home and pout.

greenbriar  (1000+ posts)      Wed Mar-12-08 10:26 PM
Response to Reply #7

13. there will be. I will be off all medicine after the first day but he really is childish

greenbriar  (1000+ posts)      Wed Mar-12-08 10:21 PM
Response to Reply #4

10. he has told me more than twice this week he expected it at least 7 times on this cruise

I just want romantic hand holding walks in the sun and fun

with sex coming naturally out of love not expectation

chimpsrsmarter  (1000+ posts)       Wed Mar-12-08 10:24 PM
Response to Reply #10

12. "He expects it 7 times" seriously? is that a demand thinly disguised as a request?

sorry GB but if he's serious thats beyond ****ed up.

greenbriar  (1000+ posts)      Wed Mar-12-08 10:30 PM
Response to Reply #12

15. thats what I am saying

I don't know if he is serious or not

I am half inclined to think he is serious

Southpawkicker  (1000+ posts)      Wed Mar-12-08 10:46 PM
Response to Reply #15

22. sounds ****ed up even as a joke

there is always some kind of background for an inside joke and that sounds demanding

chimpsrsmarter  (1000+ posts)       Wed Mar-12-08 10:49 PM
Response to Reply #22

24. i agree, it sounds like a demand with a "Haha i'm just kidding...really i'm not kidding" that would make me feel relly uncomfortable and really unhappy.

chimpsrsmarter  (1000+ posts)       Wed Mar-12-08 09:53 PM

6. you know what, maybe you should just cancel or---see if he wants to stay home and you take a friend---or you stay home he takes one of his pals.

greenbriar  (1000+ posts)      Wed Mar-12-08 09:58 PM
Response to Reply #6

9. really its too late to change

I really am going to try to have a good time, but I can't take much more of his frikin insecurity bs or his demanding bs or his crap

ThomCat  (1000+ posts)      Wed Mar-12-08 09:58 PM

8. I hope you feel better soon!

I think your husband is being a bit unsupportive if his big concern is not having sex on the cruise. Geez.

mainegreen  (1000+ posts)      Wed Mar-12-08 10:29 PM

14. What do you mean you can't have sex?

You can *so* have sex, just no, how do I put this... no finishing up one particular way. Otherwise, all sorts of sex avenues are open.

Sound like BS to me.

greenbriar  (1000+ posts)      Wed Mar-12-08 10:34 PM
Response to Reply #14

17. I know this but it is moot anyway because Sunday all medicine and problems will be cleared up anyway

but what makes me the maddest is

not once have I heard

oh honey...how are you feeling...can I do anythign for you?

Dangerously Amused  (1000+ posts)      Wed Mar-12-08 10:30 PM

16. Jeebus. Tell him he is welcome to hunker down in the cabin by himself and have all the sex he wants.

ocelot  (1000+ posts)       Wed Mar-12-08 10:34 PM
Response to Reply #16

18. Sounds like a good plan.

Hand him a jar of Vaseline and a copy of Hustler, then go up on the deck and lie in the sun while he has sex all damn day.

Dangerously Amused  (1000+ posts)      Wed Mar-12-08 10:47 PM
Response to Reply #18

23. Exactly. And not a word of concern for her well-being.

Dude sounds like a narcissistic control freak. I really hope this isn't - or doesn't turn into - an abusive relationship. Because I'm already seeing enough red flags to suggest it.

oregonjen (1000+ posts)      Wed Mar-12-08 10:34 PM

19. Please allow me to express something...

I tried several years ago to help a friend who was/possibly still is being verbally and physically abused. Her husband demanded she sleep with her top off, so he could fondle her at his pleasure. He expected sex on specific days and if she did not comply, he would verbally attack her and act like a complete asshole. He even got to the point that he was abusing the animals in the house and I was afraid it was moving to the children. There were several more examples of abuse I could write down, but I think you get the picture. I was so sad for her and was her only friend for a time because of course, he followed her every move and made sure she had no friends.

I tried to help her form a plan to leave, but she was so scared. She had young girls at the time and was terribly afraid of not being able to support them. I lost contact with her because he threatened her should she have any more contact with me and his threats worked.

Please, form a plan and leave. From reading your other posts, he is abusing you. Please leave and never look back.

greenbriar  (1000+ posts)      Wed Mar-12-08 10:43 PM
Response to Reply #19

20. I honestly believe he would NEVER hit me...and it would be easy to leave then

now...

its not so easy.

I am just hoping this cruise does one or two things

brings us close again

or proves it will never happen

oregonjen (1000+ posts)      Wed Mar-12-08 10:45 PM
Response to Reply #20

21. Abuse is not just physical

I'm sorry you're going through this.

I dunno.

Why do I have the impression I'm getting only half the story here?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: greedy thorn primitive cruising for sex
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2008, 10:08:39 PM »
Reality to them is such a fleeting and changing thing it is hard to ever know what the truth of any matter actually is.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2008, 02:06:51 AM »
for cryin' out loud!!!!!!!

Why this guy is married to this b**** I will never know.

Hell if I went on a "romantic" cruise, me and Toots would be humpin' like rabbits! Am I to understand if this idiot is taking antibiotics she cannot have sex???????????????

What kind of BBBBBBBSSSS is this?  :loser:
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2008, 03:56:17 AM »
Sinus infection means no sex?

Is he screwin' her up the nostril or somethin'?
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline LaceDustBoots

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2008, 04:32:12 AM »
for cryin' out loud!!!!!!!

Why this guy is married to this b**** I will never know.

Hell if I went on a "romantic" cruise, me and Toots would be humpin' like rabbits! Am I to understand if this idiot is taking antibiotics she cannot have sex???????????????

What kind of BBBBBBBSSSS is this?  :loser:

If she is taking birth control pills, antibiotics can make them ineffective.  Doesn't mean she can't have sex, she just has to use other b/c methods.  Condoms or pull-out method.  

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2008, 05:16:31 AM »
If she is taking birth control pills, antibiotics can make them ineffective.  Doesn't mean she can't have sex, she just has to use other b/c methods.  Condoms or pull-out method.  

The greedy thorn primitive is well into, if not past, middle age.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2008, 06:18:25 AM »
I believe the entire story is a complete fabrication. After all, who can afford to go on a cruise in this "terrible" Bush economy?
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2008, 06:48:10 AM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=105x7560975

Man, it's just lame, really lame, over on Skins's island.

The chin-impaired Ava's in the lounge, whining she can't afford a summer of "study abroad."

And then this; wasn't the greedy thorn primitive bitching about her neanderthal husband just the other day?

greenbriar  (1000+ posts)      Wed Mar-12-08 09:29 PM
Original message

Why do I have the impression I'm getting only half the story here?

Because you probably are, Frank. In this situation, the relationship is usually devoid of a whole lot more then sex, but that becomes the focus for the emotionally neglected spouse probably since it is easier to request and express then the lack of affection or intimacy in general. Such a shame. Like I said in another thread, many women, especially, just assume this is a proper dynamic in a long time marriage. Thorny can't even see there are worse things then her husband still wanting to be with her likely aging and very imperfect self in that way. Oh the horrors!  :whatever:

Offline Flame

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2008, 08:40:08 AM »

The antibiotics probably led to a yeast infection, which she would then give to her husband if they had sex while she had it (not to mention the uncomfortable factor if the yeast infection).  That's what the "2nd med" is for...to cure the yeast infection.

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2008, 11:18:40 AM »
Mr Greenbriar should RUN!.......As far and as fast as he can away from this PITA. I agree with what Jty said completely!
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline Bondai

• Rode hard and put up wet too many times.
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2008, 11:33:29 AM »

The antibiotics probably led to a yeast infection, which she would then give to her husband if they had sex while she had it (not to mention the uncomfortable factor if the yeast infection).  That's what the "2nd med" is for...to cure the yeast infection.

I'll buy that for a dollar....

"It's mercy, compassion, and forgiveness I lack; not rationality".

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2008, 11:44:40 AM »
Really, I don't know what she's so upset about. Vacation sex is like "birthday sex" just part of marriage. Doesn't mean it can't be fun, great, romantic, whatever she's looking for. You'd think she'd be thrilled her husband was still interested in her and it doesn't mean they can't do the hand holding, cuddling stuff. Maybe he'd feel more like the touchy-feely stuff if she'd put out once in a while. If it were me, I'd be going to Victoria's Secret to buy fun lingerie.

Cindie
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2008, 11:51:23 AM »
Really, I don't know what she's so upset about. Vacation sex is like "birthday sex" just part of marriage. Doesn't mean it can't be fun, great, romantic, whatever she's looking for. You'd think she'd be thrilled her husband was still interested in her and it doesn't mean they can't do the hand holding, cuddling stuff. Maybe he'd feel more like the touchy-feely stuff if she'd put out once in a while. If it were me, I'd be going to Victoria's Secret to buy fun lingerie.

Cindie

LOL...I'm with you on this one, cindie. A week with no children or responsibilities. I'll go one better and be buying the role playing outfits.  :naughty: :lmao: Some peeps totally lose their sense of fun and joy in things. Grown up play rocks especially when there is no threat of interruptions at the bedroom door.  :lmao:

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2008, 12:15:16 PM »
I hope her husband doesn't read her stuff on DU or she may just get served with divorce papers instead of cruise tickets.  Why do people bring that kind of very personal and private information online to show to the entire world?  What an idiot.

And romantic or not is it that hard for you to have sex with your husband.  Lots of women just aren't in the mood and go ahead anyway.  Last I heard it never killed anyone.  Do it your 7 times and then go back to the cold hearted shrew you were before you left on the cruise.  I think in your situation you should be jumping for joy that your husband can still get it up for you.  Most men would listen to your whining for 5 freaking minutes and get a lifelong case of impotence for you. :bird:
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2008, 07:13:44 PM »

Cindie

You sound like a lot more fun than Greenbriar.

:naughty:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.