Author Topic: DU's reich-wing Bizarro World doppelganger: www.conservativecave.com  (Read 5312 times)

Offline tuolumnejim

Re: DU's reich-wing Bizarro World doppelganger: www.conservativecave.com
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2009, 11:07:25 AM »

I am a lesbian trapped in a male body

I LOVE WOMEN
Dang, you beat me to it.  :-)
A people... who are possessed of the spirit of commerce, who see and who will pursue their advantages may achieve almost anything.

GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter to Benjamin Harrison

"Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2009, 11:39:20 AM »
johnaries  (1000+ posts)        Sun Jul-12-09 01:51 AM
Response to Original message

11. Wow. And they also think DU admins stifle dissent.

You were saying something? :lmao:
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2009, 11:42:55 AM »
Talk about bizarro! This guy, Bernie Ellis, a convicted drug dealer, is now claiming to be concerned about fraudulent voting.

As a convicted felon, any vote Bernie Ellis casts is automatically fraudulent.

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2009, 11:43:47 AM »

Suck It DUmmies!  :tongue:

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2009, 11:50:43 AM »
and it's gone
Wow, that was quick!  Two whole hours of uninterrupted free speech at DemocraticUnderground!
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2009, 12:39:58 PM »
Dissent is patriotic!

:rotf:  :rotf:

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2009, 12:59:26 PM »
Oh my.

That's hilarious.

In case the fly in the wall primitive shows up, franksolich says "hi."

At least they got your name right Frank.. the Vancouver Sun website ran a hit peice by a leftist Kos kid about ' the Free Republic blog' (blog ha) run by a Jim Thompson. lol.

Offline Servonaut

• In Memoriam
  • "Memento Mori"
« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2009, 01:09:39 PM »
I guess Flyamongus is too chicken shit to post in this thread.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2009, 01:59:40 PM by Servonaut »

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2009, 01:31:32 PM »
I always find it amusing when they run back to their safe, little, no-free-speech-or-thought site instead of taking the chance of being "schooled" by "knuckledraggers."  :lmao:

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2009, 01:42:24 PM »
I always find it amusing when they run back to their safe, little, no-free-speech-or-thought site instead of taking the chance of being "schooled" by "knuckledraggers."  :lmao:

They can't take the chance that they might learn to think outside their little DUmmie box, and thinking would make their little heads hurt....
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2009, 01:46:39 PM »

Fine with me. Every time one of the imps opens his mouth over here he/she/it tries to pull down our IQ so we can understand them.
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2009, 02:49:09 PM »
Need I remind any lurking primitives that we don`t care how many people are registered here and have no need to be dishonest about it by claiming folks that have been banned as still members like the DUmp does.

There is also no equivalent to the 9/11 forum you idiots have that gives new meaning to the term bat shit crazy every day.
You tolerate a forum that has loons claiming that the WTC was nuked,that despite thousands of witnesses including journalists there were no planes or that somehow they were flown pilotless by remote control. :mental:

You have coined a term "the bouncy" that you all believe and then forget but follows a few exact templates so closely that a non primitive can tell instantly they are fabrications.

You spend hours spewing hatred alternating with cries of self pity and greed while not once ever discussing what you would contribute to your imaginary utopian world....just what you expect it to give you.
You are laughable excuses for idiots and that is what we do...laugh at you.

Tell me something....since you are such superior intellects,why is it no similar forum as the DUmpster exists on your site?
Would think geniuses such as yourself would have a field day with conservative discussions.
We know the reason.
You can`t even in attempting satire allow for rational thinking to permeate your little hate filled bubbles.  :loser: :loser:

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2009, 03:09:19 PM »
Yeah, Carl, I always wondered why my fellow alum Skins never allowed the primitives to have counterparts to, for example, P-J Comix's most-excellent DUmmie FUnnies, calling them FReeper Follies, or something like that.  Or a counterpart to Best/Worst of DU, the Best/Worst of CU on conservativeunderground.

I usually just figure it's because the primitives have no sense of humor.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2009, 03:13:32 PM »
They have their pathetically-named DUzy awards, but they are almost always never funny. 

Offline Karin

« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2009, 03:16:00 PM »
Tell me something....since you are such superior intellects,why is it no similar forum as the DUmpster exists on your site?

That's true, have you ever seen a site that makes fun of conservative opinions and does it in an entertaining way that would attract visitors?  Over at Moonbattery, an angry troll stomped his feet and declared he was setting up "Wingnuttery" as an equal and opposite reaction.  Not one single entry ever posted on the vast wasteland site.  It's because cons opinion is grounded in fact, reason, good judgment, and the correct interpretation of history.  

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2009, 03:33:09 PM »
WTF-----everyone is strange to others, We all become what we are at any point of time by our experiences and age.

We change our view points as time moves on and the tide brings in the flotssome and jetsome.

I found this forum and enjoy talking to everyday people.  Everyyone is in their own way odd to others, we are individuals that have been through some kind of fire and survived.

You'd love posting at DU...they stifle opposing viewpoints in a manner you WISHED they would have at SCC.

You can look here...and at CU and find Libs coming and going freely as long as they abide by the TOS.

Point to me one Conservative allowed to freely post at DU?

Even Libs who stray one iota from the hive mentality at DU are automatically labelled trolls and banished.

The only WTF should be your own naivety at the whole scenario.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #41 on: July 13, 2009, 01:28:27 AM »
I wonder if flyonthewindshield will be back.  I really miss the crazy ramblings of the pro-dope crowd.  The crazies that push for legalization are almost as effective at distancing people from their crusade as socially-challenged Ron Paul supporters.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #42 on: July 13, 2009, 04:31:00 AM »
I wonder if flyonthewindshield will be back.  I really miss the crazy ramblings of the pro-dope crowd.  The crazies that push for legalization are almost as effective at distancing people from their crusade as socially-challenged Ron Paul supporters.

Don't the Ronbots want drug legalization as well?
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline whiffleball

« Reply #43 on: July 13, 2009, 05:21:02 AM »
Wow, that was quick!  Two whole hours of uninterrupted free speech at DemocraticUnderground!

It probably took the Mods on duty two hours to figure out if CC was supposed to be on the censored sites list.  Their excuse is always 'we don't want to give that site traffic', but they allow FR ostensibly because it has a news forum.  They won't even allow lib sites whose majority of members are TSd Primitives.  Oh no, it's so all about free speech and non censored discussion on The Island.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #44 on: July 13, 2009, 05:51:18 AM »
It probably took the Mods on duty two hours to figure out if CC was supposed to be on the censored sites list.  Their excuse is always 'we don't want to give that site traffic', but they allow FR ostensibly because it has a news forum.  They won't even allow lib sites whose majority of members are TSd Primitives.  Oh no, it's so all about free speech and non censored discussion on The Island.

I would love to give the DUmp as much traffic as possible so that more and more folks can see the seething undercurrent of bile and evil that is the driving force of the democrat party.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #45 on: July 13, 2009, 06:02:57 AM »
I would love to give the DUmp as much traffic as possible so that more and more folks can see the seething undercurrent of bile and evil that is the driving force of the democrat party.

I have - DU is the best tool for removing conservative Democrats from the party available. Once they see what their party has become, they flee.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #46 on: July 13, 2009, 06:05:56 AM »
Don't the Ronbots want drug legalization as well?

That is correct sir.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #47 on: July 13, 2009, 06:17:34 AM »
Yeah...right...
Skinner ADMIN  (1000+ posts)        Fri Dec-19-08 02:22 PM
35. Locking.
 And we've just banned the three people who voted no.

kirby
FloridaGrl
cherokeeprogressive

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #48 on: July 13, 2009, 06:46:36 AM »

I frequently linked them on another site to allow "leaner's" a chance to see the batshat crazy they were getting in to.  Very effective technique.  For every one who embraced the dummy mindset at least ten more had the blinders torn off.  And it is just so darn easy to find threads for any occasion to showcase teh stoopid

I have always believed the best way to enlighten a liberal is to shine a light under their rock.

Hey Vesta, come into the light!! :thatsright:

< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #49 on: July 13, 2009, 10:55:27 AM »

Yeah that whole free speech thing over at the DUmp is really working out so well .  :tongue: You idiots wouldn't know free speech if it fell from the sky and sang "The Star Spangled Banner".
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"