Author Topic: Dummie launches sarahpalinunderground  (Read 2502 times)

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
Re: Dummie launches sarahpalinunderground
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2009, 05:06:12 PM »
Redstone

#1. I'd hit it!! Then again, I'd hit greenbriar.

Only if I was driving....   :rotf:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2009, 12:54:59 AM »
Hey, easy now!

Some of us have slow computers....and slower fingers.... :-)   

we have to register now?? Aw, and I liked SPU so much!!

Offline Ree

• It's Ree...
  • 100+ pounds lighter.. Ain't I hot
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2009, 06:12:07 PM »
well if ya want back on w/o registering...PM me
In Tennessee. I came down here to get warm,froze my arse off since I got here..
Just my luck... ;-P

Offline diesel driver

« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2009, 07:46:28 PM »

Yeah, I noticed that.   :loser:

Since DUmmie's bash Sarah site has now become a Bash Zero site, he done got a bunch in his panties....   :lmao:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2009, 07:52:57 PM »
It a fine thing indeed to watch their childish glee turn to dismay when they're discovered ....

me b zola  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Fri Jul-10-09 04:13 PM
Response to Original message
90. Freepers have found us...

Time for the real fun!

Hallie Burton Donating Member (8 posts)  Fri Jul-10-09 08:18 PM
Response to Original message
91. The site has been pretty much taken over...

...by the freepers. :grr:

*snicker*

Losers.

Offline diesel driver

« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2009, 08:03:15 PM »
They left us out, but that's ok.

We know who we are....   :naughty:

Offline diesel driver

« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2009, 07:00:04 AM »
It's official now.  The DUmmies have locked down sarahpalinunderground so only themselves and other "like minded" folks can post replies.

Can't have an "alternative point-of-view" expressed, now can they....

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2009, 07:31:31 AM »
Waitadamnminutethere...I thought we "reich-wingers" were incapable of debate and intolerant!

Do I really need a /sarc tag?
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline fogonthevalley

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2009, 09:04:23 AM »

I tried to post--but need to register now.  I will hold off. It looks boring anyway. :popcorn:

Offline diesel driver

« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2009, 01:39:03 PM »

I tried to post--but need to register now.  I will hold off. It looks boring anyway. :popcorn:

Don't bother.  I tried too, after posting several replies under 2 different names, and a 3rd after I registered.  Still, whenever I hit the "reply" tab, it says that I can't unless I get permission from an administrator.  I'm not begging permission from some lame-ass, half-brain DUmmie to post on his lame-ass, no-brain website. 

All he wants is an echo chamber for his Palin bashing, when he could have done it cheaper by just listening to the echo of his words resonating thru his empty skull....

**** him....